DarkNess 0.4.7

User avatar
Whitemau5
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 02:09
In-game: Whitemau5
Location: USA

by Whitemau5 » Post

sneebliahj1 wrote:Ok so I'm grounded so I won't be on in a while (unless I get ungrounded.)


I'm so sorry Vaz that I haven't been on in a while. Real life comes first and once I get ungrounded I will get on more. I am not as busy. I try.



Yes johnDoe we are redoing the server so nobody griefed spawn 2. It was planned. And I own spawn 2 now.
That would be me. LOL I forgot to log out fo sneebliah so that was me who wrote that.
Music Junky!

Check out my blog: theelectronica.wordpress.com

User avatar
Junijii
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:58

by Junijii » Post

Hahahahah xD
Whitemau5 wrote:
sneebliahj1 wrote:Ok so I'm grounded so I won't be on in a while (unless I get ungrounded.)


I'm so sorry Vaz that I haven't been on in a while. Real life comes first and once I get ungrounded I will get on more. I am not as busy. I try.



Yes johnDoe we are redoing the server so nobody griefed spawn 2. It was planned. And I own spawn 2 now.
That would be me. LOL I forgot to log out fo sneebliah so that was me who wrote that.

User avatar
johnDoe
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 00:59

by johnDoe » Post

sneebliahj1 wrote: Yes johnDoe we are redoing the server so nobody griefed spawn 2. It was planned. And I own spawn 2 now.
That is so absurdly unreasonable it is almost funny. How about we just call it planned griefing?

User avatar
Whitemau5
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 02:09
In-game: Whitemau5
Location: USA

by Whitemau5 » Post

Listen OK, it wasn't griefed. We are redoing spawn 2.
Music Junky!

Check out my blog: theelectronica.wordpress.com

User avatar
Whitemau5
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 02:09
In-game: Whitemau5
Location: USA

by Whitemau5 » Post

Junijii wrote:Hahahahah xD
Whitemau5 wrote:
sneebliahj1 wrote:Ok so I'm grounded so I won't be on in a while (unless I get ungrounded.)


I'm so sorry Vaz that I haven't been on in a while. Real life comes first and once I get ungrounded I will get on more. I am not as busy. I try.



Yes johnDoe we are redoing the server so nobody griefed spawn 2. It was planned. And I own spawn 2 now.
That would be me. LOL I forgot to log out fo sneebliah so that was me who wrote that.
LOL I know I can be such a doof XD :P
Music Junky!

Check out my blog: theelectronica.wordpress.com

Vazon
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 17:20
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon
Location: Tennessee, U.S

by Vazon » Post

Guys my computer is in the shop sorry we hope to have it up with in a few days and as soon as ther server is back on line we are doing a server clean so to say :) and sorry for the lack of info i will keep you guys more informed as i find out more

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi
Location: Hampshire, UK
Contact:

by CraigyDavi » Post

Vazon wrote:Guys my computer is in the shop sorry we hope to have it up with in a few days and as soon as ther server is back on line we are doing a server clean so to say :) and sorry for the lack of info i will keep you guys more informed as i find out more
Wrong thread?

User avatar
Junijii
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:58

by Junijii » Post

I bet no.
CraigyDavi wrote:
Vazon wrote:Guys my computer is in the shop sorry we hope to have it up with in a few days and as soon as ther server is back on line we are doing a server clean so to say :) and sorry for the lack of info i will keep you guys more informed as i find out more
Wrong thread?

Vazon
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 17:20
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon
Location: Tennessee, U.S

by Vazon » Post

Craig this is dark bud this is my old name that i will use from now on ok so not wrong thread

User avatar
Junijii
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:58

by Junijii » Post

So Vazon, do u have exact date when will the server go back again?

User avatar
Pikachulover98
New member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 06:14
Location: United States

by Pikachulover98 » Post

Hello I'm Kyra, i go und the username Kiara on your server. I was wondering if you could use this skin for me: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2918113/ghost-girl/

User avatar
Pikachulover98
New member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 06:14
Location: United States

by Pikachulover98 » Post

Hey Dark_soul I was wondering if I could have this skin? http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2918906/hotty-ghost/

Vazon
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 17:20
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon
Location: Tennessee, U.S

by Vazon » Post

Kira ok i will be droping skins for the time being and i have my laptop bak but my files are currupted all my maps are -.- and i was stupid and deleted my backup and forgot to replace it so we have a new map and im workingto make it fuction better and i will be moving this forums to a new page since we have switched names >.<

User avatar
Junijii
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:58

by Junijii » Post

Hey dude, i need ur help well u know when it was reseted spawn 2 my actual base was gone, also aswell my sethome soo i gotta need ur help, ill be on within 4:00 pm gmt=8 thats my timezone and yeah thanks!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests