[0.4.12] Minerealm Server

rommiekerova
In-game: Andromeda

by rommiekerova » Post

I see the ranks system is back in place.
I can no longer build on my plot because I'm now a noob.

I also noticed my inventory is suddenly completely empty. I had items when I logged off.
Please fix that.

I'm curious as to whether players are given initial provisions and what these are because without a pick I can't even mine.
Last edited by rommiekerova on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
My Mods: Kerova - viewtopic.php?id=8054
My Server: Kalisae - viewtopic.php?id=9040 <--CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

It ought to be possible to dig trees outside the city area.

Also the server seems to run on a mixture of survival/creative - so if you need anything, it's quite possible a moderator will help with it.

There are some good buildings on the server already, and the style seems to improve, so the server might be worth a visit.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Vazon
IRC: Vazon
In-game: Vazon

by Vazon » Post

thanks so much Soko for the great review :D

Nicole

by Nicole » Post

Sokomine wrote:It ought to be possible to dig trees outside the city area.

Also the server seems to run on a mixture of survival/creative - so if you need anything, it's quite possible a moderator will help with it.

There are some good buildings on the server already, and the style seems to improve, so the server might be worth a visit.
I enjoyed building with you. ^_^ Your house is beautiful and you are a doll to be around. I hope you come visit us again, soon!

~

(Also, it is! Outside of city is unclaimed wild. So you are free to take trees! I also recently made a free tree farm for the players.)
Last edited by Nicole on Sun Dec 01, 2013 03:40, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole

by Nicole » Post

rommiekerova wrote:I see the ranks system is back in place.
I can no longer build on my plot because I'm now a noob.

I also noticed my inventory is suddenly completely empty. I had items when I logged off.
Please fix that.

I'm curious as to whether players are given initial provisions and what these are because without a pick I can't even mine.
Yes, we give you a spot in the city, as well you can go into the wild for supplies. That problem happens when we fixed the ranks, come talk to a mod or admin and we will sort it out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bulldog1
IRC: bulldog1
In-game: bulldog1

by bulldog1 » Post

I was just lookig around the forum and noticed this server discussion. I was just wonderig if thsi is a new server
Join one of the largest companies in Minetest! Send your resume or tell us of your interest at hr@bulldogindustriescenter.com and visit our website http://www.bulldogindustriescenter.com

Adarqet

by Adarqet » Post

bulldog1 wrote:I was just lookig around the forum and noticed this server discussion. I was just wonderig if thsi is a new server
I think it's new maybe it started about a month ago or more.

Adarqet

by Adarqet » Post

Can I place dirt on top of my house because I would be making a farm on top of it want to know if it is illegal in spawn.

Vazon

by Vazon » Post

Adarqet yes for farm puposes only tho, and yes this server is fairly new but i have been running servers for about 5 months now. :D

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Hey I would like a skin uploaded. But I would like if only I could use the skin. I don't want a lot of people with the same skin as me. Anyway here it is http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Post

Rick2 wrote:Hey I would like a skin uploaded. But I would like if only I could use the skin. I don't want a lot of people with the same skin as me. Anyway here it is http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/
Not sure if we should trust you...
Quote from landrush moderator. It's from Nisi, and I think you already read it.
Nisi wrote:Read my reply. No way. Never.
You kicked all of your "friends" right in the face and said you don't care because you'll find new friends in Minecraft.
You griefed a lot of places, left a hell of a mess on your and other properties. With Rick2 and another Guest-account. Now you are crawling back, because of what? Because Mof is gone, because Minecraft isn't anything like you expected, because you're not finding nice people there? Whatever your reason is, go and choose another server. You won't be welcome on our server anymore... and name changing, like you mentioned in your PM, is NOT an option.
Last edited by Geopbyte on Mon Dec 02, 2013 00:02, edited 1 time in total.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote:Hey I would like a skin uploaded. But I would like if only I could use the skin. I don't want a lot of people with the same skin as me. Anyway here it is http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/
You kicked all of your "friends" right in the face and said you don't care because you'll find new friends in Minecraft.
You griefed a lot of places, left a hell of a mess on your and other properties. With Rick2 and another Guest-account. Now you are crawling back, because of what? Because Mof is gone, because Minecraft isn't anything like you expected, because you're not finding nice people there? Whatever your reason is, go and choose another server. You won't be welcome on our server anymore... and name changing, like you mentioned in your PM, is NOT an option.
How about you mind your own buisness! :)

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Post

Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:
How about you stop griefing :P You're probably afraid this server will find out :P
Last edited by Geopbyte on Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote: Not sure if we should trust you...
How about you stop griefing :P
Maybe they should have gotten rid of that deathtrap beside my house, WHICH i lost something very valuable in. Before you start harrassing someone MAYBE you should learn the whole story -_-

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Post

Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote: How about you mind your own buisness! :)
How about you stop griefing :P
Maybe they should have gotten rid of that deathtrap beside my house, WHICH i lost something very valuable in. Before you start harrassing someone MAYBE you should learn the whole story -_-
Well, you STILL shouldn't grief. And I'm taking precautionary measures, in case you decide to do that again ._.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote: How about you stop griefing :P
Well, you STILL shouldn't grief. And I'm taking precautionary measures, in case you decide to do that again ._.
I dont even know who you are! HOW about you leave me alone. NO ONE asked you to come on here and mess with me. I'm trying to start over and your bringing that back on me, if Landrush had decent mods maybe people wouldn't dislike it so much -_-

EpiCrafter

by EpiCrafter » Post

Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote: Maybe they should have gotten rid of that deathtrap beside my house, WHICH i lost something very valuable in. Before you start harrassing someone MAYBE you should learn the whole story -_-
I dont even know who you are! HOW about you leave me alone. NO ONE asked you to come on here and mess with me. I'm trying to start over and your bringing that back on me, if Landrush had decent mods maybe people wouldn't dislike it so much -_-
Hey, hey, peace guys! It's a GAME for a reason. And if you 2 don't like each other, don't drag it out! The least you can do is ignore somebody you don't like.

Nick
<scsl@NYC> im slender man and im going to get you all
<Microchip> scsl@NYC: ... with no interact privs.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

EpiCrafter wrote:
Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote: Well, you STILL shouldn't grief. And I'm taking precautionary measures, in case you decide to do that again ._.
Hey, hey, peace guys! It's a GAME for a reason. And if you 2 don't like each other, don't drag it out! The least you can do is ignore somebody you don't like.

Nick
I don't even know who he is Nick he just replyed that and I guess trying to get me kicked off. You know me Nick and you know I am not a griefing person.

Rick2

by Rick2 » Post

Anyway since I was rudely interupted last time in case you didn't see the link Vazon its here, http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3087306/creeper/ thats the skin I would like to wear

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Post

Rick2 wrote:
Geopbyte wrote:
Rick2 wrote: Maybe they should have gotten rid of that deathtrap beside my house, WHICH i lost something very valuable in. Before you start harrassing someone MAYBE you should learn the whole story -_-
If they dislike landrush, what explains it having at least 5-10 people on at a time? Landrush has good moderators, it's just that griefers don't think so :P

Mcc457

by Mcc457 » Post

Please stop.
Working on a sub-game; mostly based texture packs, adventure and soon chemistry...

nolan

by nolan » Post

Okay Rick is right and Geopbyte is right.

Geopbyte u should leave the past behind and if u really don't trust him just secretly warn vazon but make sure its private. It's not good to bring up people's past, I mean I know I have some bad history. And also I really am not in favor of any landrush bullcrap either.

Rick, you shouldn't grief no matter what, if there is an issue you should always tell an admin or moderator ASAP but do not grief anyone. I don't want to be in this argument, and for a fact I think it should just stop, it's pathetic.

--nolan--
Last edited by nolan on Mon Dec 02, 2013 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3

Vazon

by Vazon » Post

thanks Nolan

Geopbyte

by Geopbyte » Post

Ok, nolan, but one more thing. This was only three days ago.

nolan

by nolan » Post

Geopbyte wrote:Ok, nolan, but one more thing. This was only three days ago.
Well, if somebody did set a death trap beside my house I'm pretty darn sure I'd be mad too, the thing is he just didn't take the proper actions to solve the problem. And maybe after being in trouble as such, he wants to be more on the positive influence side. So cut him some slack please, give him a chance to redeem himself.
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3