[Server] VanessaE's Basic-plus Minetest Server [5.1.0-dev]

CWz
GitHub: chaoswormz
IRC: CWz
In-game: CWz

by CWz » Post

stormchaser3000 wrote:

Code: Select all

<VE-Minetest> <stormchaser3000> i am at 65, -6737, -214748 or was i am now lower and i am so far out the mapgen is not generating
yeah it happened HOW ON EARTH THOUGH I JUST PLACED DEFAULT:DESERT_SAND and i teleported off the map
it's a bug, never happened to me though. I will try it too.
I am CWz on the following servers: VanessaE's servers. If you see CWz on server other then those then chances are it's a Fake. you can contact me on irc.freenode.net or by PM if you are not sure

t3tNU9hNyeSJxFOmM5fmtGxlfoJrcBCg

TheSwagBeast

by TheSwagBeast » Post

Can I have interact please?

PeterPanda

by PeterPanda » Post

Hey I was wondering if my you could gimme this skin. Thanks.
http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/35081 ... nda-hoodie

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

If positioning glitches happen like that I can guarantee you it's not intentional - it's some kind of weird bug in the server or client. In fact it used to happen quite easily by abusing the trampolines on the Survival and Creative servers - they could be tricked into sending you out into the stratosphere ;-)

If it happens, just do /spawn or /home (assuming you've set one) to get back to somewhere sane.

Meanwhile, skin installed for PeterPanda and interact granted for TheSwagBeast.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

TheSwagBeast

by TheSwagBeast » Post

Can I have some help with Land Ownership please? Not sure about co-ords, and I don't think an Admin/Moderator is online atm.

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

The easiest way is to craft markers. Craft them like this:
nothing - stick - nothing
nothing - apple - nothing
nothing - stick - nothing

Place a marker at each end of the area you want. Then right-click on the last marker you placed, fill out the formspec - and the area will be protected. Unless you ran out of areas you can self-protect - in which case you'll need a moderator.
A list of my mods can be found here.

kevin.hartman2

by kevin.hartman2 » Post

May you apply my skin please Vanesse as this is the skin i use on my other mc servers

http://s4.postimg.org/hr3mzfps9/syn_HDASF.png
Last edited by kevin.hartman2 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

Bearbar123

by Bearbar123 » Post

Hello I am a random panda

John1

by John1 » Post

I haven't logged in for a few months, and now it seems either I forgot my password or it was reset. Also, logging in with another name, I found that my house at 1,8,327 was claimed by someone else, even though I had already claimed it. Some help with these issues would be appreciated. Ingame name is "John"
Last edited by John1 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 01:30, edited 1 time in total.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Discussed in IRC and fixed it up. John1 got caught up in the case-insensitive usernames mod. Resolved both issues amicably. :-)
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

PeterPanda

by PeterPanda » Post

VANESSA may I have this skin instead? http://i.imgur.com/kYTiD.png thanks

RedDog

by RedDog » Post

Could I be granted interact, please?

DingDingTao

by DingDingTao » Post

Hi there, i just visited your server, & i'd like to be able to build with you all please, if possible :)
Must notice it's pretty crazy what u all builded, big up ^^
And sorry for all my newbies question to come, it's the first time i play such a game (yes, really), and i think i'd really enjoy a little basics explanation session as it's hard to find "starter" documentation about this game.

edit : thank you !
Last edited by DingDingTao on Sat Apr 12, 2014 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

RedDog

by RedDog » Post

Hello guys. First I would like to say I love this server. I would like to see about protecting my entire complex. My house is claimed and protected but I'd like to extend it to cover my lodge, my greenhouse and possibly my beach. I recently had a wanderer decide he was going to build in my front lawn and since I built in the middle of no where so I wouldn't have neighbors that close He and I didn't see eye to eye on that. After a threat to grief my house diemartin stepped in and diffused the situation. The corners are set at 1031.8.185 and 985.14.125. I would like it to go as far down as permitted. Thank you very much.

Also I recently put a sign in the visitors center. I didn't think to ask permission and I'm sorry for that. I will gladly take it down ASAP if that is a problem. Thanks again

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

RedDog wrote:My house is claimed and protected but I'd like to extend it to cover my lodge, my greenhouse and possibly my beach.
Already done.
RedDog wrote:After a threat to grief my house diemartin stepped in and diffused the situation.
deadlox123 was banned, as he seems to have griefed whoareyou's house (and possibly others), along with completely ignoring repeated requests to not build in such a location, and in general not getting along with other players.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

Rigar

Re: [Server] VanessaE's almost-vanilla Minetest Server [0.4.

by Rigar » Post

Love the server, had a good look around and I think I found an island or some spare land to build. Can I have interact please? Oh, and for some reason when I made an attempt to even pic up a flower or hit a tree, my hand moves but nothing happens. Obviously, I'll need a pickax eventually, I usually start out witha wooden one after harvesting a tree and then move onto a stone one later but perhaps that's one of the initial restrictions

Rigar

RedDog

by RedDog » Post

nsd
In-game: nsd

by nsd » Post

Interact please? My in-game username is nsd.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Small update: As of today, unless I messed up, all users on this server (past, present, and future) have been granted the ability to fly. Enjoy!

Sorry for the late replies.. Interact granted for nsd. RedDog, that skin link is broken, but I seem to recall having taken care of this on IRC already.

stormchaser3000
GitHub: stormchaser3000

by stormchaser3000 » Post

VanessaE wrote:Small update: As of today, unless I messed up, all users on this server (past, present, and future) have been granted the ability to fly. Enjoy!

Sorry for the late replies.. Interact granted for nsd. RedDog, that skin link is broken, but I seem to recall having taken care of this on IRC already.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

Flying is practical. It also gives a good overview *happily flying around*

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

VanessaE wrote:granted the ability to fly
Real builders build their houses out of bones from falling!
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

kaeza wrote: Real builders build their houses out of bones from falling!
Ah, so those bones lying around on some servers which looked...abandomed by their owners (certainly not this one!) where in fact attempts by players to build houses? I didn't know. Perhaps there ought to be signs telling people *where exactly* to die next :) ([/irony off])

srothe

Map not working?

by srothe » Post

Hi

could it be possible that the map doesn't update since a week or so? Can't see any newer structures on the map any more.

Rotbart

nsd
In-game: nsd

by nsd » Post

--Post Deleted--
Last edited by nsd on Thu May 29, 2014 23:19, edited 1 time in total.