[Server] Xanadu

minetestjosh

Re: Xanadu Server

by minetestjosh » Post

I am louie wrote:LOUIEVILLE is now open for all builders...

Path: At spawn, enter the GOLD teleport pad.
AMAZING work, along with killerz's assistance, of course! You guys rock. Can't wait to see killerz' castle and tanks he's planning to make!

I am louie
In-game: Crafterlouie - MTLouie

by I am louie » Post

Not all of it Glor, killerz's has been helping me on roads and other stuff and most of them are built by amazing players who already owns a plot,
Build Hard and LEt your Imagination FLow...

MineTest is the best :D

Daedric
In-game: LoLa

by Daedric » Post

noob101 wrote:
Athemonium wrote:As a matter of fact, you should provide evidence for your ban (a screenshot of me breaking the rules). Please post on the forum the logs where I swore at Shinji or badmouthed him and when I spammed.
You may feel like that, but they have to NOTHING. Everyone is a volunteer, from owner and admin over moderator to player. No obligations, nothing you have a right to claim or demand. You are, no you were permitted to play, to use Shinji's physical property, his server, and all the development everyone and Ten invested into it. Only thing that was requested was to keep the rules. One of them is, btw: Moderators' decisions are not up to discussion! Just to mention it.
To noob101 - I respected and liked you the most out of all mods in Xanadu. But after reading this I'm very dissapointed.

"Only thing that was requested was to keep the rules" - Well to this I'd like to say, I know for certain that Athemonium, me and several other people DID NOT in any way BREAK THE RULES.

1. we DID NOT GRIEF.
2. we DID NOT DATE.
3. we DID NOT BEG.
4. we DID NOT SWEAR.
5. we DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE TO ANY MODS OR ADMINS.
6. we DID NOT USE CAPS.
7. we DID NOT SPAM.
8. we DID NOT TROLL.

"One of them is, btw: Moderators' decisions are not up to discussion! Just to mention it." - To this I'd like to say, if its not up to discussion, does that mean you can BAN anyone even if they DON'T BREAK THE RULES ? Well, ofcourse you can, and THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID.

As Athemonium said - You should provide some kind of proof that we broke any rules.

I am louie

by I am louie » Post

Just move on dude...let go and Play MT

noob101 is a great Moderator period.

Daedric

by Daedric » Post

I am louie wrote:Just move on dude...let go and Play MT

noob101 is a great Moderator period.
I'm trying to move on . But I got banned for no reason. And so I cannot even play in Xanadu. It was the only reason I play MT .

As for noob101 (and most of the mods) I'm sure all of you are great moderators. But some (or atleast 1 of the mods) are SADISTIC and UNREASONABLE.

I know all of the mods are trying hard to resolve this issue.
But you cannot resolve an issue by ignoring it.
Accept for once that it was the FAULT OF THE PERSON who banned us without reason.
I know you being a mod will always side with the admins (and I don't blame you for it).

In conclusion, I would just like to say that I will gladly support you guys if you un-limit my original account.
If you find even 1 trace of me breaking rules or something you can take a screenshot (for future proof) and then limit me. I won't have anything to say then. But unfortunately, now , I'm quite hurt that you guys are acting like nothing serious happened. For me, Xanadu is one of the many ( if not the only) game where I can truly say I feel at home. Now, I can't even play it anymore. The only reason I knew why I was banned was because I was a friend of a person who knew about the dating of 2 other people. And the funny thing is, MY FRIEND TOLD ME WHO WERE THE 2 PEOPLE WHO WERE DATING AND ONE OF THEM WAS NOT EVEN BANNED. INSTEAD, THE ANGER WAS DEFLECTED ON US AND WE GOT BANNED.

I'm just sorry that people do this just because of anger (or maybe just because they don't care).

I am louie

by I am louie » Post

TAKE NOTE: Nobody gets banned for NO reason......I don't know what did you do and why you ended up being banned but all is done and decided.

MODERATORS are well selected by server owners and obviously will trust them than you so why not try other server you might find your new life there

Daedric

by Daedric » Post

I am louie wrote:TAKE NOTE: Nobody gets banned for NO reason......I don't know what did you do and why you ended up being banned but all is done and decided.

MODERATORS are well selected by server owners and obviously will trust them than you so why not try other server you might find your new life there
Yes, you are definitely correct about Nobody getting banned for NO reason.
I got banned because the reason was I was talking to my friend who was SUSPECTED of knowing who was dating.
NOT because i was BREAKING THE RULES.

I'm sorry, but its still not justified what I did wrong.
( Its not just me who is saying we got banned for nothing. Im not friends with athemonium. we never talked. But we were Banned on the same day and and we were banned not because we broke the rules).

MykieDoesStuff

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

Daedric wrote: ( Its not just me who is saying we got banned for nothing. Im not friends with athemonium. we never talked. But we were Banned on the same day and and we were banned not because we broke the rules).

Sorry to hear that you got banned.... a lot of players do get banned from time to time on this server... Usually for a reason though.

But anyways...

For the server thing you just asked. You could've asked on the forum or even googled it. You don't want to stress people out on making them explain things and stuff while they're trying to play, you know?

Link: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/ho ... windows-7/

Hopefully this may be something you were looking for. ^^^^

Good luck on your server! ^-^
For fast response... send me a PM

mystik
GitHub: jasonjayr
In-game: mystik

by mystik » Post

http://mt.jjayr.com/mt/mt02-xanadu2016/map#5/5000/-5000

It's impressive to watch the build out from nothing but water to a pretty sizable city :)

If i work out how to do it, this will be a priority time-lapse :)

I am louie wrote:LOUIEVILLE is now open for all builders...

Path: At spawn, enter the GOLD teleport pad.

yours truly,
crafterlouie

cutecherrysuger
In-game: cutecherrysuger

by cutecherrysuger » Post

Seriously, Xanadu is becoming boring again. No new players are being allowed to play anymore. My friend can't even play on Xanadu because she said she cannot create a new account. What is with all this.... ughhh !!!!!

Daedric

by Daedric » Post

cutecherrysuger wrote:Seriously, Xanadu is becoming boring again. No new players are being allowed to play anymore. My friend can't even play on Xanadu because she said she cannot create a new account. What is with all this.... ughhh !!!!!
I know....even I can't play cute, it's so frustrating.

Daedric

Xanadu Server 2

by Daedric » Post

I really want to play in Xanadu . When can I start playing again ? please reply. (and no haters please)

~Xhole
IRC: x
In-game: Xhole

by ~Xhole » Post

I think your friend or any new player trying to play on Xanadu cant log in is because a spammer is making tons of accounts and spamming the chat.So everytime a new account is made the account gets kicked off not allowing the player to play.From what I heard but they said its only temporary once they get eveything sorted out they'll let new accounts on.Just to stop the spamming
~X~

I am louie

by I am louie » Post

mystik wrote:http://mt.jjayr.com/mt/mt02-xanadu2016/map#5/5000/-5000

It's impressive to watch the build out from nothing but water to a pretty sizable city :)

If i work out how to do it, this will be a priority time-lapse :)
That mapping you are doing looks awesome mystik o/ :D

and you are welcome to build here, just let me know the size of plot you need.

I am louie

by I am louie » Post

cutecherrysuger wrote:Seriously, Xanadu is becoming boring again. No new players are being allowed to play anymore. My friend can't even play on Xanadu because she said she cannot create a new account. What is with all this.... ughhh !!!!!
If having a more secure server is boring to you then i guess your in the wrong one, admins are currently working on something and had to resort on this decision until its done.

CL

MykieDoesStuff

Re: Xanadu Server 2

by MykieDoesStuff » Post

Daedric wrote:I really want to play in Xanadu . When can I start playing again ? please reply. (and no haters please)
It's up. And try to make posts on the server thread.... also... look back at my message in the thread. If you wanted to know how to find your static IP..
For fast response... send me a PM

Daedric

Re: Xanadu Server 2

by Daedric » Post

MykieDoesStuff wrote:
Daedric wrote:I really want to play in Xanadu . When can I start playing again ? please reply. (and no haters please)
It's up. And try to make posts on the server thread.... also... look back at my message in the thread. If you wanted to know how to find your static IP..
lol I didnt ask how to find static IP. I already know those stuff. Infact I can help ypu set up your server.

Daedric

by Daedric » Post

I am louie wrote:
If having a more secure server is boring to you then i guess your in the wrong one, admins are currently working on something and had to resort on this decision until its done.

CL
Any idea about when it will be resolved ?

RudolfV3

by RudolfV3 » Post

Any idea when new players will be accepted again?

Bonny

by Bonny » Post

Daedric wrote:
I'm sorry, but its still not justified what I did wrong.
( Its not just me who is saying we got banned for nothing. Im not friends with athemonium. we never talked. But we were Banned on the same day and and we were banned not because we broke the rules).
Soo You said you got limited for nothing, but as these screenshots show, your accounts gordon and rangar clearly deserved their privs to be takenImage Image Image Image
When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today

Killerz
In-game: Killerz

by Killerz » Post

Interesting bug where the armour bars dissapear
P.S it managed to fix itself,wonder what cause it tho...
Attachments
screenshot_20160616_143524.png
screenshot_20160616_143524.png (102.35 KiB) Viewed 824 times
EDM For the win!

Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

auxodere

by auxodere » Post

Is Xanadu server not working ? I've been trying to make an account for a day now but it says something like "no players allowed or something".

cutecherrysuger
In-game: cutecherrysuger

by cutecherrysuger » Post

I am louie wrote:

CL
I'm sorry if I in any way offended the server. It wasn't what I intended to do.

Killerz
In-game: Killerz

by Killerz » Post

Auxodere: New people are not being allowed on the server as there have been a series of grief attacks on the server,New people will be allowed in some time
EDM For the win!

Vassy - Secrets = LIFE

auxodere

by auxodere » Post

killerz : Sorry to hear that. Anyways you remember me ? My name was bruce ?