[Server] Xanadu

kano

In-game: kano

Re: Xanadu Server

by kano » Sat Feb 11, 2017 06:10

hello,i have a problem with my account "kano" when i try to login the server send an error that says "another client is connected with this name.if your client closed unexpectedly,try again in a minute"

thanks

the problem has been solved,thank you

Bobr

Phoen

by Phoen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 14:45

Hello!

I know this theme was talked several times, but I wish to know about the laws in Xanadu. The point is to know what have permission, what don't have permission, and wich punishments are applied:
a) Attacks to Public no protected areas (publics farms, publics mines, roads)
b) Use of Air-Space for construct and Shadow treatments
c) Assesination of Players without agreement of this (in protected areas and not protected)
d) Theft of articles when two players interchange items, by a third player
e) False offering for intentional deceive in items interchange

I consider the two first points are debatables. The third merits Banning. Fourth and fifth are solutionable with a better system of interchange. Sorry for my old man's stories but when I played Shaiya (an MMORPG) the articles could be interchanged with a system of one window with two fields (one for each player) where the items were placed. When the players put the item, they have a button "ok". When the "ok" is pressed for BOTH players, they can't to move the item of interchange window, and the button dissapears and next appears two: "Accept" and "Cancel". This system is very secure for avoid thefts situations.
Thanks for read

TenPlus1

GitHub: tenplus1

by TenPlus1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 17:03

We have a huge rule board at spawn area written in different languages, but usually breaking any of the rules will result in the account being limited (privs removed), in which case you have three chances (accounts) before the final ban.

ABJ

Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ

by ABJ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 17:18

The anti-drop theft idea seems cool though. Maybe you could add a system where who picks up who's drop is tracked and sent to the dropping player.

Miguu

IRC: Miguu
In-game: Miguu

Anti-theft system

by Miguu » Mon Feb 13, 2017 18:52

I think your ideas about an anti-theft system are very good, but keep in mind that this would require several hours (or even days) of work and programming by Ten and Shinji, unless, of course, they know of some mod already In which case their proposals would be fully feasible
Wherever they were they always remembered that the past was a lie, that memory had no way back, that every ancient spring was unrecoverable, and that the most foolish and tenacious love was in any case an ephemeral truth
-"One Hundred Years of Solitude"

firefox

In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Tue Feb 14, 2017 08:03

you could use a Shared Chest to avoid theft from 3rd party sides ;)

dropping items in the middle of the spawn area is always a bad idea.
building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- =(^.^)= nyan~

Miguu

IRC: Miguu
In-game: Miguu

Bug (again)

by Miguu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 16:58

I died (again) for a bug while walking, I was exploring, I had only 3 hearts of life and unexpectedly I sank underground and I died, I lost all my inventory D: I had many things, including: a penguin, several batches of stone brick and obsidian glass, sand and a lava spike, plus all the crystal tools, and I do not know why it happened :(

PD: The coordinates were: 218, -14.5, -141
Wherever they were they always remembered that the past was a lie, that memory had no way back, that every ancient spring was unrecoverable, and that the most foolish and tenacious love was in any case an ephemeral truth
-"One Hundred Years of Solitude"

Phoen

Re: Anti-theft system

by Phoen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 17:36

Miguu wrote:I think your ideas about an anti-theft system are very good, but keep in mind that this would require several hours (or even days) of work and programming by Ten and Shinji, unless, of course, they know of some mod already In which case their proposals would be fully feasible

I know that. Sorry for that. If I could, I'd programm it myself, but I suspect my sad training in Pseudocode and Fortran 77 is not enough for this beautiful game with many objects, textures, events, arrays and... well, you know :)
I'm proud of be a citizen in Xanadu. Thanks to everybody for all your efforts (except the vandals -_- )

firefox

Re: Bug (again)

by firefox » Wed Feb 15, 2017 20:14

Miguu wrote:I died (again) for a bug while walking, I was exploring, I had only 3 hearts of life and unexpectedly I sank underground and I died, I lost all my inventory D: I had many things, including: a penguin, several batches of stone brick and obsidian glass, sand and a lava spike, plus all the crystal tools, and I do not know why it happened :(

PD: The coordinates were: 218, -14.5, -141

that is a building made by xven =(^.^)=
screenshot_20170215_211228.png
(841.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet

it used to have climbable vines, but for some reason they are gone now.
looks like it was turned into a trap :P
building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- =(^.^)= nyan~

auouymous

GitHub: auouymous
IRC: air
In-game: auouymous

by auouymous » Wed Feb 15, 2017 20:19

Miguu wrote:I sank underground and I died

Next time something weird happens, press / and quickly type spawn, then press enter key.

firefox

by firefox » Wed Feb 15, 2017 20:32

auouymous wrote:
Miguu wrote:I sank underground and I died

Next time something weird happens, press / and quickly type spawn, then press enter key.

xven's place to shallow to do that before hitting the ground.
normally it's not deep enough to die, but if you have low health and no armor it might finish you off :P

firefox

by firefox » Sun Feb 19, 2017 20:49

progress on Boreas Shrine: the gates

Zlo

In-game: Zlo

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Fri Feb 24, 2017 20:28

Aww, photo captured of Titanic romance on edge of tall building roof instead of a ship.
I hope your guys hearts will go on and on ♪ ♫♪ ♫.

Bonny

by Bonny » Fri Feb 24, 2017 20:38

I'm gonna kick your behind :)
When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today

Phiwari123

In-game: Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 20:54

Lasst uns alle Bäume pflanzen, nackig durch die Wälder tanzen, Nahrung für die Bienen schaffen, Vogelhäuschen bau'n statt Waffen. Menschen, Tiere, Umwelt achten, statt nach Kohle nur zu trachten, Klima schützen, Frieden stiften, statt die Felder zu vergiften. Lasst uns alle viel mehr lachen, Strom aus Wind und Sonne machen, Erde retten klingt zwar schlicht, doch 'ne zweite gibt es nicht.

Pabu

In-game: pabu

by Pabu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 00:33

Hello Tenplus1,
I was playing on February 23 (2017) when I was kicked off of the game. I was trying to get my brother -who was an old player on Xanadu- back on (he was kicked off, I don't know why and neither does he. He sent you something on December 2 and on February 23) Some other players told me he should make a new account so I made him a new account named Halt20 (his old account was Halt) then they kicked me off the game. My brother said I should not have made two accounts when I told him how I was kicked off. Could you get me back on? I did not know I was not supposed to make two accounts and the second was for my brother. If you do not believe me talk to iceageComing. If you do please help me get back on.

Sincerely, pabu (no caps)
Last edited by Pabu on Sat Feb 25, 2017 14:24, edited 2 times in total.

Pabu

In-game: pabu

by Pabu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 00:38

Oh and I was working on my cupcake shop when it happened.

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 22:14

Evreyone watch out! The streets of Xanadu have never been more dangerous before as now when bonny is behind the wheel of brand new sports car!

RealGoldenHart

IRC: GoldenHart
In-game: GoldenHart

by RealGoldenHart » Wed Mar 01, 2017 13:42

IceAgeComing wrote:Image

Evreyone watch out! The streets of Xanadu have never been more dangerous before as now when bonny is behind the wheel of brand new sports car!

Is that an evil bonny or the real bonny? It doesn't have a nametag, so I'm assuming evil bonny. How in the world did it pose for you like that. Sweet picture.
K. I'm bored with signatures.

Andrey01

GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 19:06

Would be better if would TenPlus1 add Vehicles mod than to build self and don`t drive to them

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 19:08

Aww, photo captured of Titanic romance on edge of tall building roof instead of a ship.
I hope your guys hearts will go on and on ♪ ♫♪ ♫.

Grrr!I want too so to learn to build beautiful!House is fine!

Andrey01

firefox

by firefox » Wed Mar 01, 2017 19:59

Andrey01 wrote:Why this server is such famous?

because it is a combination of survival adventure and creative building.
we have many biomes with unique trees and flowers, many monsters to fight, many animals to tame and many decorative blocks to build.
we also have many luxuries like cakes, ice cream and fast food.
=(^.^)=

PreviousNext

Return to Servers