[Server] Xanadu

mnh48
GitHub: mnh48
IRC: MNH48
In-game: mnh48

Re: Xanadu Server

by mnh48 » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
muhdnurhidayat wrote: Probably it seems little because this server installed ethereal?
I mean mod Plantlife
And mod Sea
I mean, Xanadu has ethereal mod. Ethereal mod already have things from foods, plantlife, sea, so they don't need to install other mods that do the same thing as what ethereal is doing.
Andrey01 wrote:
muhdnurhidayat wrote: .. lucky blocks ..
What do need to do with lucky blocks?
You open the lucky blocks. Lucky blocks are fun to open! xD

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

KrystalTwist wrote:You remeber me?
Erm...I don`t understand your question

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

by angelo1123_ » Post

Well today was a fun day XD we had an amazing war with mobs TenPlus1 was spawning ...the following players too part in the war
TenPlus1
MerleManga
Oikawa
MrHandsomepig
SIKE
Kano
eric123
Gizzy
Charwin222
Agos
Shiela754
Radiohobi
XD lemme know if i missed someone
Attachments
received_724476897724380.png
received_724476897724380.png (348.18 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

angelo1123, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask why you have been mentioned to me in a completely irrelevant thread in your absence?

KrystalTwist
GitHub: GiTwist
In-game: KrystalTwist

by KrystalTwist » Post

can you add my skin?
http://imgur.com/a/dllpc
娜吉艾伊艾 艾娜 杰勒吉伊 娜吉艾伊艾 艾娜 杰艾艾伊

Bobr

by Bobr » Post

Hey guys is myster still about and mystik and also think one of u can ask ikari if im allowdd another chance

Kelena
In-game: Kelena

by Kelena » Post

Ikari says no.
Love and nodes, Kel~ | | Playing only at Xanadu.

Bobr

by Bobr » Post

fair enough thanks for asking but is myster and mystik and all them around

Miguu
IRC: Miguu
In-game: Miguu

Fabulous donation

by Miguu » Post

Hey guys! :D Look at all these amazing donations!
The donors are: Butter_Cup, mystik, Miguu, IronFish and Phoen
Wherever they were they always remembered that the past was a lie, that memory had no way back, that every ancient spring was unrecoverable, and that the most foolish and tenacious love was in any case an ephemeral truth
-"One Hundred Years of Solitude"

Miguu
IRC: Miguu
In-game: Miguu

Note:

by Miguu » Post

Images are not in chronological order (Most are in descending chronological order)
Wherever they were they always remembered that the past was a lie, that memory had no way back, that every ancient spring was unrecoverable, and that the most foolish and tenacious love was in any case an ephemeral truth
-"One Hundred Years of Solitude"

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

The Pixel Shadow made an appearance on Xanadu when BaldNerd and MangleFox70 popped in for a visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K97uXmMqr3Q

noob101
In-game: noob101

by noob101 » Post

Dear friends on Linuxgaming2, Xanadu, Illuna and Hometown servers!

I am sorry to announce that there have some personal issues come up and events happened in the last few days that will take a while to process and resolve. Because of that I will probably be a very rare guest on MT in general, if I pop in at all. Please do not worry, I am quite ok, but these things need time and much of my energy.

Anyway I want to thank you all for the awesome last two years I spent on these servers (and a few others, though only for a short time). I started out on LG(2) around April 1st in 2015 and tried my first MT steps there, friendly guided and taught by a number of great players and LazyJ as the admin, they showed me patience, answered my noobish questions and brought me on the way.

After maybe half a year there was a period when I spent most of my time all alone on the server, and I moved on in search for busier places. I peeked into a few of OldCoders', spent some weeks on the German firc servers, and ended up on Xanadu. I made my way into that community of great players and friends, had some up and downs and rather quickly became a Mod, introduced by Shinji Ikari himself. I will not start to name all the friends I made there, just out of fear I may forget to mention one or two. It's been many anyway. And a good time, a great year I spent there (though I still have half a tear in my eye for the map reset! If you have a copy somewhere, pls tell and give me!)

I can't even estimate the hours I spent on this server, sometimes even from work. But every now and then one server or the other caught my eye, and I spent a day or a weekend elsewhere. That's how I got stuck on Illuna. In the beginning I was only curious bc of the name. But soon I was hooked by the next bunch of great people I met there (Milan in person even!) and the mesecon/pipeworks and many other things that are stuffed into that VIP server. Did not take long and I was granted Mod privs there as well, had a great place on a few mountaintops and way too many projects started at once.

Then one day GoldenHart crossed my path, I knew him from Xanadu. He invited me to another server, Hometown, where I had a peek in and spent some time over the last three or four weeks. I did not quite grow roots there yet, but was well on my way and had met yet more friendly folks there.

Friends, thank you for the many great hours we spent together, many silly jokes, pranks, good talks, awesome builds and projects - just a good time. I hope to be back some time, but I just can't tell when this will be.

However, you stay strong, move on, remember me every once in a while and have fun playing.

CU n101

ForgiveAndromedalol
GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Post

Wow, amazing server.
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

ForgiveAndromedalol wrote:Wow, amazing server.
Have you only noticed that server?He already has for a long time

ForgiveAndromedalol
GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
Oh, first time I join this server. This server wasn't public before. I don't know why. This server it's amazing. :D.
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

ForgiveAndromedalol wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:
Oh, first time I join this server. This server wasn't public before. I don't know why. This server it's amazing. :D.
Do you mean can you not join the server because was limited number of players?I have already been it

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Big thanks to Benrob0329 for his Xenial of Xanadu flyby video: https://youtu.be/TUiIVNxMKHA

botch
IRC: Botch
In-game: botch

by botch » Post

The knock-back, blow-back, hit-back function on Xanadu has now made making small tunnels to travel from one place to another extremely difficult. I had the little spikey rat things (that are usually easy to kill) knock me into the stone wall of the small tunnel several times even killing me. While I don't mind playing on a server that has a knock back feature, to be knocked into the stone wall where I can't do anything makes for an unplayable experience for me. Is there something that can be adjusted with the knock back to keep a player from being knocked into the stone?

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Has this only happened recently or has it been since I added knockback a few weeks ago ?

botch

by botch » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:Has this only happened recently or has it been since I added knockback a few weeks ago ?
It had started with the addition of the knockback when it was installed however I wasn't mining really. Now that I was trying to go from cave to cave to stock up on Mese again, it's presented a real problem.

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Player knockback removed for now until it's working perfectly :P

Kilarin
GitHub: Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

Just ran into CaveRealms on Xanadu. Oh MY!
BEAUTIFUL!
I don't suppose SkyLands has been added as well? :)

botch

by botch » Post

I appreciate it, thank you :)
TenPlus1 wrote:Player knockback removed for now until it's working perfectly :P

gmaxwell
IRC: gmaxwell
In-game: gmaxwell

by gmaxwell » Post

Hi, I played on Xanadu for a while last year but dropped away after the world got wiped out. Recently I wanted to rejoin but have found it not accepting users at this time at every point when I've tried connecting for a couple weeks now.

Is this some local issue I'm encountering or is the server closed to new users for the foreseeable future? -- if the latter it might be helpful to update the lead post about this.

Cheers,