[Server] Xanadu

minetestjosh

Re: Xanadu Server

by minetestjosh » Post

Just popped on for a bit... all the old familiar faces are around I see. (OK it's only been a month or two but it feels like an eternity.)

Take care all. :)

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Post

Magic Crystals - the energy source of tomorrow :3

(by myster and Red_Fox)
Attachments
screenshot_20160905_155054.png
screenshot_20160905_155054.png (960.87 KiB) Viewed 863 times
Last edited by firefox on Mon Sep 05, 2016 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

myster
In-game: myster

by myster » Post

Beautiful :)
Btw, magic crystals have been energy sources for millenia. :P
In the name of Justice! -- Mr. mystery :)

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Nah, I think hacker reactors hold more potential. Since hackers have infinite everything, surely they can be reacted for infinite power.

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Post

myster wrote:Beautiful :)
Btw, magic crystals have been energy sources for millenia. :P
i used Alchemic Chaos Distills until today :P
(and i still have one as back-up device)
ABJ wrote:Nah, I think hacker reactors hold more potential. Since hackers have infinite everything, surely they can be reacted for infinite power.
hacker reactors can only duplicate matter, not energy. also all existing reactors were destroyed during the last war, when the Mighty Banhammer was activated :P
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

The Banhammer is never a good idea. Look what you just did. It's like you banned uranium or something, just worse. And make them duplicate sand/gravel that fall on turbine for infinite energy!

Bonny

by Bonny » Post

today, i made many new friends

and then i tried to teach them how to swim and they drowned :(

When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

BrunoMine
GitHub: BrunoMine

by BrunoMine » Post

I am getting the message:
Sorry, no new players being admitted at this time!
I will not be able to play on the server? I played before, but apparently my account was removed.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Well, pretty much everyone's accounts have been deleted.

Phiwari123
In-game: Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Post

The accounts have not been deleted. There was a server reset, which means a complete restart on the server. Everyone who logged in after can play now too, unless you have not logged in before and after a problem with the player files that had to be solved through a rollback. The files, though, have not been deleted ever since the reset.

However, as mentioned plenty of times before, currently the server's "gates" for new players are closed due to problems that have been mentioned more than once in this server thread as well.

I hope that this will help now - and it would be a useful thing to do for anyone who has this question too, to just browse the forum thread for possible answers to the problem than just posting rightaway, because this question has been answered more than once now already and the answers are available. Just browse the forum post before asking again.

BrunoMine

by BrunoMine » Post

There is no warning on the first post. I really advise that place.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Thx Phiwari.
By the way, I REALLY disagree that new players should be made to look at the s**t posted before. It would not be a nice experience. I agree with the above.

Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Post

ABJ wrote:By the way, I REALLY disagree that new players should be made to look at the s**t posted before.
What do you mean by that? The thing i requested was only that players should search (with the search-function) about their problem in the Xanadu-thread before posting something again.

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Post

ABJ wrote:Well, pretty much everyone's accounts have been deleted.
ABJ wrote:Thx Phiwari.
By the way, I REALLY disagree that new players should be made to look at the s**t posted before. It would not be a nice experience. I agree with the above.
I have tried to keep quiet about situation with you for so long, but i really feel i need to say something.
You really seem to still have personal vendetta against Xanadu ever since your public anger towards server moderators,that happened right here in this forum. But you have changed your approach to passive agressive, replying and commenting everything related to Xanadu, eventhough you havent been on server since 2015, so it shouldn't matter to you that much.Is that why you enjoy spreading false information like almost everyones accounts have been deleted and other negativity? Its just getting too much. Xanadu issues shouldn't concern you.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

-About the "false information", that was a misunderstanding on my part, which has been (hopefully) cleared up.
-About the passive aggression, how can you confirm that my only intention, forever, to the end of time, is to attack this server? What if I'm just trying to act normal to make up for being a jerk earlier? What if I fully admit to have been idiotic and immature in that argument? :)

@Phiwari123, I was meaning, I feel that not all people like to see the arguments that preceded closely to the decisions. Or am I misunderstanding what you mean? I sometimes need to be asked twice.

Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Post

ABJ wrote:I was meaning, I feel that not all people like to see the arguments that preceded closely to the decisions. Or am I misunderstanding what you mean? I sometimes need to be asked twice.
Ah, okay, I think I understand now. Well, I have no idea if those arguements show up if you really type something concerning not being able to join the server in the searching function, but still I think that searching for an answer before posting a question could still prevent some unnecessary messages that have come up quite often during the last few weeks.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Anyway, like I said, I may not fully understand what you mean, but in any case, I do agree that a newbie should find a visible notice explaining the conditions.

Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Post

If you scroll up ^ to the top, you find the area "Search this topic". There you can type anything you wanna search inside the Xanadu-Thread. I tried it out later, and typed in "can not join", and i got 37 results which all are containing the same question that has come up now several times during the last few months.

BrunoMine

by BrunoMine » Post

I really do not understand why this is even discussed. Clearly, anyone can search on a problem by forum search bar. It is also evident that this problem should be described in the original topic. You allow no new players, you should leave the reason explained in a clear way. You can disagree with that, this may be just an opinion.

Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Post

I never said anything against that. But in my opinion its much more senseful to search about a problem by the searching bar than just posting it, since from many posts users can tell that this question has been asked many times already.

However, to make it yet another time clear:

New users are currently not allowed to the server due to trouble caused by some hacked clients.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Guess I thought wrong.
By the way, light question, hacked clients?

mystik
GitHub: jasonjayr
In-game: mystik

by mystik » Post

ABJ wrote:By the way, light question, hacked clients?
Hacked minetest clients enabling spamming, and other against-the-rules glitching.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

No, I mean, was it hacked clients or simple troublemakers?

mystik
GitHub: jasonjayr
In-game: mystik

by mystik » Post

ABJ wrote:No, I mean, was it hacked clients or simple troublemakers?
Troublemakers operating hacked clients, in order to maximize their troublemaking potential.