by davidthecreator » Post

What about maple trees?

auouymous
GitHub: auouymous
IRC: air
In-game: auouymous

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by auouymous » Post

@GayJesus Are you able to drop sand or gravel on your own track and break it?

wwar
GitHub: wwar-XeStro
In-game: wwar

by wwar » Post

... when you drop sand to a rail the sand breaks the rail and stays in its place, (even if the sand drops from an unprotected place to a protected one.) This is going to be fixed in the next update...

for the last time, the protectors work well. And the bug you mentioned Does Not Exits.
You said it happens "often" and "accidentally", if that is true then HOW the spawn isn't griefed for example?
If that happen oftenly and accidentally then people would notice this bug and report it and then TenPlus1 would fix it.

If a huge bug like this exist i would side with you and tell the admin to fix it.
When you talked about this for the first time, i tried to do this bug for 100s of times until yesterday, but believe me it doesn't happen.

and, if this bug exists then the reason is that TenPlus1 did a mistake, right?
If this is true then the whole protector_redo mode in all minetest would have this bug, because he made this mode and its an old mode and 1000s of people played servers that contain this mode.. HOW no one noticed this bug?!
You are saying accidentally and oftenly then the protector redo would never protect the spawn of popular servers that are using this mode.

Atleast if this bug exists then TenPlus1 would fix it like he made the mode and fixed every bug we found in the server, if it exists then we would thank you for reporting such a huge bug :)

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

just to be clear, this is an issue with falling nodes and not the protection mod, and will be fixed soon.

wwar

by wwar » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:18
just to be clear, this is an issue with falling nodes and not the protection mod, and will be fixed soon.
It is, and i meant 2 things whenni said it,
1- the problem isn't in protector_redo
2- when we have bugs, you fix them as soon as possible :)

Gab888

by Gab888 » Post

For the bug, couldn't it be a compatibility problem with the hacked client ? Just like wwar, I played there a few years (and I tried to break many protected blocks) and I never experienced that bug.

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

lol @ GayJesus :)

I've tweaked my own falling_item mod so that falling nodes will not replace attached nodes like rails, torches etc. if the area is protected, this will be active on next update.

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Post

aww man... everytime i'm away for a week, something spectacular happens and i miss it.
but i'm really glad to see some old faces again, this really motivates me :D

and since today is a certain special day, i'm obliged to tell you that the ninja kittens may have "accidentally" dropped some invisible ninja turds in people's houses. be careful not to step on them :P
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

lolol, welcome back to the mess :P

Jon987
In-game: Jon987

by Jon987 » Post

In spite of recent events...I had the brilliant idea to build a courthouse!

As you can see, I decided to get a little creative :P
Attachments
screenshot_20210406_185747.png
screenshot_20210406_185747.png (621.74 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
Judge.png
Judge.png (76.2 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
Court 2.png
Court 2.png (938.04 KiB) Viewed 1878 times

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Lolol.

wwar

by wwar » Post

Hehehehe, i hope you didn't get jailed :P

Gab888

by Gab888 » Post

Hi !
Ten, could you add a skin to my player on the server please (if you have the time to of course)?
Here it is : http://minetest.fensta.bplaced.net/#nam ... 0Gabinours.
It's made by me under CC BY-SA 3.0 and is published on the open Minetest skin database (page 63).
Thank you for all you do .

Gab888

by Gab888 » Post

Hi, just writing here to report a visual bug we noticed today : a part of protector blocks and some slabs became a bit transparent (e. g. I could see what was under the floor of Jon's courthouse). Some (like IceAge and others) were, and maybe are still trying to find something in the settings that would make the visuals right, they hadn't found when I left the server.

Oi_Sung

by Oi_Sung » Post

a little worning to every1 i joined this server one week ago and only play on it second time today and i exploring the map using the teleport network hubs and randomly was teleported into lava and then i see message say boonie revoked rights and then i got banned had a full inventory of building materilas no explain why

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Oi_Sung, the account that got banned was linked to a known player who constantly visits the server under guise to grief and cause havoc, also you were seen flying which signifies a hacked client which is not allowed.

Oi_Sung

by Oi_Sung » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 19:35
Oi_Sung, the account that got banned was linked to a known player who constantly visits the server under guise to grief and cause havoc, also you were seen flying which signifies a hacked client which is not allowed.
this is not trye i did not fly i was exploring teleporters

Bonny

by Bonny » Post

Oi_Sung wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 19:28
a little worning to every1 i joined this server one week ago and only play on it second time today and i exploring the map using the teleport network hubs and randomly was teleported into lava and then i see message say boonie revoked rights and then i got banned had a full inventory of building materilas no explain why
You were seen flying (without using any potion) and using fast which indicates a hacked client, breaking into a house and teleporting into another private persons house which was around 500 blocks high in the air, you went around the map randomly trying to dig everything you can see infront of you and you managed to find someone house which wasnt well protected and grief it.
Hacked clients are against the rules, and so is griefing, hence why you got limited.
When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today

Oi_Sung

by Oi_Sung » Post

Bonny wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 19:45
Oi_Sung wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 19:28
You were seen flying (without using any potion) and using fast which indicates a hacked client, breaking into a house and teleporting into another private persons house which was around 500 blocks high in the air, you went around the map randomly trying to dig everything you can see infront of you and you managed to find someone house which wasnt well protected and grief it.
Hacked clients are against the rules, and so is griefing, hence why you got limited.
this is not true I use in game teleport pads never fly you ban me after i read signs wich say pedo things on them

TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Oi_Sung, sadly you have just proven you are the player BeanMan using alternate nicks on server with that last comment, so please leave our players alone.

wwar

by wwar » Post

I didn't stalk players to annoy them, i stalked players because we are having a cheater in the server joining with different names,

Also those who gave bad comments about the server are the same as you, broke the servers rules and wants to give bad comments to show they a.. didnt break rules and got banned for nothing? Anyways

My friend you just joined the forums, when did you read the bad comments about the server? :þ

Phiwari123
In-game: Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Post

I will just consider this discussion as over now, because I don't see any point in continuing. It's all the same drama over and over again.

For a change, here a build that I recently decided to continue working on (after a 3 year hiatus lol)

Attachments
IMG-20210423-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20210423-WA0025.jpg (178.21 KiB) Viewed 2372 times

wwar

by wwar » Post

Wow, it looks nice, and thank you for making me that cool golden throne :þ
Last edited by wwar on Mon May 03, 2021 23:56, edited 1 time in total.