[Server] Xanadu

User avatar
TenPlus1
Member
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 13:38
GitHub: tenplus1

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by TenPlus1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 18:43

I cleared tree farms earlier red, should be ok now.
 

User avatar
CESTRayCRYSTALwZ
Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 19:21
Location: xanadu Capture The Flag
In-game: SouperRayene10 CESTRayCRYSTAL

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by CESTRayCRYSTALwZ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 19:46

how to fix this texture glitch there ?
Attachments
glitch.PNG
(168.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
firefox
Member
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
Location: Xanadu
In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by firefox » Sun Feb 25, 2018 16:33

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ wrote:how to fix this texture glitch there ?

did you alter the graphic settings?
if you select "opaque leaves", transparency in textures is disabled and replaced with black background.
my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- =(^.^)= nya~
 

User avatar
firefox
Member
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
Location: Xanadu
In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by firefox » Tue Feb 27, 2018 16:20

Discovery in the Plateaus

The Excavation Team has discovered some ancient ruins underneath the sand, near Gold Path.
It appears to be a kind of ritual site. Some stone pillars seem to be lost by land erosion, but the main structure is completely intact.
According to the inscriptions on one of the monoliths, that place is "Heaven's Gate".
The last proof of existence the ancient Xanadians left on earth.

Stories about the Xanadians have been found before, but they were nothing but old legends.
They say that one day, their entire land was just lifted up into the sky.
One particular document even claims that their city is what we can see as "the moon".

With today's discovery we might finally know the truth about those legends.
But so far, we were unable to find out how to open the "Gate" ...

Image
my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- =(^.^)= nya~
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by angelo1123_ » Tue Feb 27, 2018 19:33

firefox wrote:Discovery in the Plateaus

The Excavation Team has discovered some ancient ruins underneath the sand, near Gold Path.
It appears to be a kind of ritual site. Some stone pillars seem to be lost by land erosion, but the main structure is completely intact.
According to the inscriptions on one of the monoliths, that place is "Heaven's Gate".
The last proof of existence the ancient Xanadians left on earth.

Stories about the Xanadians have been found before, but they were nothing but old legends.
They say that one day, their entire land was just lifted up into the sky.
One particular document even claims that their city is what we can see as "the moon".

With today's discovery we might finally know the truth about those legends.
But so far, we were unable to find out how to open the "Gate" ...

Image


its called a stonehenge , we have some in ireland
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

binshaden
Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 22:05
In-game: binshaden

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by binshaden » Tue Feb 27, 2018 21:02

not much to show, but I did make the fence
Image
 

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
Location: Germany
In-game: Phiwari123

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by Phiwari123 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 07:32

binshaden wrote:not much to show, but I did make the fence
Image

Amazing! I have been wandering around your building(s) yesterday a bit, and they are all extremely impressive! Keep up the amazing work!


Also, i forgot to tell that I am officially continuing Avalon in heaven now. I am sorry for the long break (@Red), but things were busy and stressfull irl.
Lasst uns alle Bäume pflanzen, nackig durch die Wälder tanzen, Nahrung für die Bienen schaffen, Vogelhäuschen bau'n statt Waffen. Menschen, Tiere, Umwelt achten, statt nach Kohle nur zu trachten, Klima schützen, Frieden stiften, statt die Felder zu vergiften. Lasst uns alle viel mehr lachen, Strom aus Wind und Sonne machen, Erde retten klingt zwar schlicht, doch 'ne zweite gibt es nicht.
 

User avatar
CESTRayCRYSTALwZ
Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 19:21
Location: xanadu Capture The Flag
In-game: SouperRayene10 CESTRayCRYSTAL

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by CESTRayCRYSTALwZ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 16:59

Guys ... the players in xanadu can use the tp pads to tp monsters to spawn this already happened and we killed those mobs ... dont miss to fix this ... desable using tp pads to select the area in protections areas of others players and dont desable using them to tp ores to hoppers its user full and thanks :D
 

ptvirgo
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 22:18
GitHub: ptvirgo
In-game: Mox

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by ptvirgo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 13:51

firefox wrote:Discovery in the Plateaus

With today's discovery we might finally know the truth about those legends.
But so far, we were unable to find out how to open the "Gate" ...

Image


Nice! Fun that it catches the sense that there's always more to discover, just like the game itself ... !
 

User avatar
firefox
Member
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
Location: Xanadu
In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by firefox » Mon Mar 05, 2018 16:12

ptvirgo wrote: Fun that it catches the sense that there's always more to discover

not just a sense, there really is more :P
(but the gate could not be opened yet)
my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- =(^.^)= nya~
 

User avatar
Texan
Member
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 16:02
In-game: Texan

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by Texan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 00:37

I am soo excited to see what will come of Heaven Islands.
Avalon is beautiful, and I can't wait to see it finished. :D
And the other areas are on their way to making Heaven Islands the most awesome collaboration of builders ever (ofc, in my opinion). :D
I truly cannot wait. :D
firefox, if there is any way that I can help, just let me know. I could even take charge of one of the gates, if needed.
-- Texan :)
 

User avatar
ANAND
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54
Location: India
GitHub: ClobberXD
IRC: ANAND
In-game: ANAND ClobberXD [A-Za-z]+Tomato

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by ANAND » Fri Mar 09, 2018 07:45

I was somehow able to join this server a few days ago (I thought registrations were disabled). I died 3 times from hunger, but still... it went quite well actually! :)

I tried logging in yesterday (my 2nd time), and it said that my account has 'limited access'. Noteworthy is that my first session went without a hitch - any idea why I couldn't login the 2nd time?

Thanks in advance!
 

User avatar
firefox
Member
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
Location: Xanadu
In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by firefox » Fri Mar 09, 2018 09:00

ANAND wrote:I was somehow able to join this server a few days ago (I thought registrations were disabled). I died 3 times from hunger, but still... it went quite well actually! :)

I tried logging in yesterday (my 2nd time), and it said that my account has 'limited access'. Noteworthy is that my first session went without a hitch - any idea why I couldn't login the 2nd time?

Thanks in advance!

what is your exact player name on the server?
i tried "ANAND", "ClobberXD" and "ANAND ClobberXD" but got no results.

also, did you place any protectors that i could check?
(if not, do you remember in which areas you played?)
my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- =(^.^)= nya~
 

User avatar
ANAND
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54
Location: India
GitHub: ClobberXD
IRC: ANAND
In-game: ANAND ClobberXD [A-Za-z]+Tomato

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by ANAND » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31

I play by the name ClobberXD, and was primarily roaming around, near the spawn. No protection yet. It says:

The account has been limited. No access
 

User avatar
firefox
Member
 
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
Location: Xanadu
In-game: Red_Fox

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by firefox » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:02

ANAND wrote:I play by the name ClobberXD, and was primarily roaming around, near the spawn. No protection yet. It says:

The account has been limited. No access

ah, so that's why nothing shows up.
well, the spawn is protected, you can't destroy or kill anything there.
the only reasons i can think of are destruction of the public farms or severe bad language.
if neither is true, then maybe your name or IP address got confused with someone else.
you can send a PM to TenPlus1 and ask about it ;)
my game: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15860 --- building inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15550 --- =(^.^)= nya~
 

binshaden
Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 22:05
In-game: binshaden

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by binshaden » Fri Mar 09, 2018 23:09

I've finally designed some of the corner rooms.

Image
Image
 

User avatar
ANAND
Member
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:54
Location: India
GitHub: ClobberXD
IRC: ANAND
In-game: ANAND ClobberXD [A-Za-z]+Tomato

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by ANAND » Sat Mar 10, 2018 00:51

firefox wrote:ah, so that's why nothing shows up.
well, the spawn is protected, you can't destroy or kill anything there.
the only reasons i can think of are destruction of the public farms or severe bad language.
if neither is true, then maybe your name or IP address got confused with someone else.
you can send a PM to TenPlus1 and ask about it ;)


Ok will do - thanks! :)
 

UndyneTheUndying
New member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 09:39

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by UndyneTheUndying » Sat Mar 10, 2018 04:42

Fuhuhu, I didn't exactly know what you mean by post a link of the skin in the Xanadu forums buy I'm guessing it's like this. But anyway http://www.minecraftskins.com/thumbnail ... 204254.png

My in-game user is: -Undyne-
 

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
Location: Germany
In-game: Phiwari123

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by Phiwari123 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 13:53

Some info about Avalon

As you guys might know, my project - Avalon - as part of heaven, will have plots available in the future. I'm doing some great progress lately and I am already accepting "requests" of trusted and good builders for plots for the future. So whoever wants to have a plot there in the future - contact me.

I thought of posting some screenshots soon, but for that I want to progress a little more.
Lasst uns alle Bäume pflanzen, nackig durch die Wälder tanzen, Nahrung für die Bienen schaffen, Vogelhäuschen bau'n statt Waffen. Menschen, Tiere, Umwelt achten, statt nach Kohle nur zu trachten, Klima schützen, Frieden stiften, statt die Felder zu vergiften. Lasst uns alle viel mehr lachen, Strom aus Wind und Sonne machen, Erde retten klingt zwar schlicht, doch 'ne zweite gibt es nicht.
 

binshaden
Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 22:05
In-game: binshaden

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by binshaden » Sun Mar 11, 2018 04:50

Phiwari123 wrote:Some info about Avalon

As you guys might know, my project - Avalon - as part of heaven, will have plots available in the future. I'm doing some great progress lately and I am already accepting "requests" of trusted and good builders for plots for the future. So whoever wants to have a plot there in the future - contact me.

I thought of posting some screenshots soon, but for that I want to progress a little more.


Do I qualify?
 

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
Location: Germany
In-game: Phiwari123

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by Phiwari123 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 09:01

I love your buildings, binshaden, and I would be very happy if you would want to be part of Avalon :D
But yeah, the plots don't exist yet, there's still lots of work to do. But if you want then I will definitely reserve a plot for you for the future.
Lasst uns alle Bäume pflanzen, nackig durch die Wälder tanzen, Nahrung für die Bienen schaffen, Vogelhäuschen bau'n statt Waffen. Menschen, Tiere, Umwelt achten, statt nach Kohle nur zu trachten, Klima schützen, Frieden stiften, statt die Felder zu vergiften. Lasst uns alle viel mehr lachen, Strom aus Wind und Sonne machen, Erde retten klingt zwar schlicht, doch 'ne zweite gibt es nicht.
 

UndyneTheUndying
New member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 09:39
 

User avatar
TenPlus1
Member
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 13:38
GitHub: tenplus1

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by TenPlus1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03

Personal skins usually get added on each update :) thanks for link.
 

User avatar
CESTRayCRYSTALwZ
Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 19:21
Location: xanadu Capture The Flag
In-game: SouperRayene10 CESTRayCRYSTAL

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by CESTRayCRYSTALwZ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:05

if you can .. please set this as my private skin in server and Thanks :D
Attachments
3.png.RayCYRSTAL.png
(4.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
TenPlus1
Member
 
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 13:38
GitHub: tenplus1

Re: [Server] Xanadu

by TenPlus1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 13:15

Note: 1.8 skins do not work well on server, try to use a minecraft 1.7 compatible skin, also supply your username on server so we know who it's for.
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests