[Server] Xanadu

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

Image
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
IceAgeComing
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 21:19

Re: Xanadu Server

by IceAgeComing » Post

ParaklataChotou wrote:Image
Wow!
Image

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
In-game: Phiwari123
Location: Germany

Re: Xanadu Server

by Phiwari123 » Post

Sorry for that choice of words, but: Its just a game, but still... extremely macabre. I don't consider it as funny.
Last edited by Phiwari123 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 14:42, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

Image
Image

Halloween Decor Texture - Heads Mod. :)
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
In-game: Phiwari123
Location: Germany

Re: Xanadu Server

by Phiwari123 » Post

I am sorry if i overreacted, but i don't consider as funny. It's macabre.

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

Hello, greetings.
Image
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

Phiwarii, these are just skin heads - added to heads mod. It doesn't say names nor nothing. So... These are ugly faces for decoration in halloween. That's all.
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
IceAgeComing
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 21:19

Re: Xanadu Server

by IceAgeComing » Post

ParaklataChotou wrote:Phiwarii, these are just skin heads - added to heads mod. It doesn't say names nor nothing. So... These are ugly faces for decoration in halloween. That's all.
These heads are player skins of bonny, Phiwari123 and iska.
You had to go long trouble to get these textures. And now you call the xanadu moderators heads textures just "ugly faces"? Really?

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

These aren't those textures. These are so different. It's not a copy of iska, bonny, phi whatever. These textures aren't a copy of those textures you mentioned. It's ridiculous.
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
In-game: Phiwari123
Location: Germany

Re: Xanadu Server

by Phiwari123 » Post

Image

compared to

Image

Completely different? Yeah right.

I can post even more examples if you want.
Attachments
screenshot_20161028_181554.png
(563 KiB) Not downloaded yet

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

You've got your eyes in the same line. That one I made its right eye it's a little bit down. It's totally different.
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
firefox
Member
Posts: 1584
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
In-game: Red_Fox
Location: Xanadu

Re: Xanadu Server

by firefox » Post

ParaklataChotou wrote:You've got your eyes in the same line. That one I made its right eye it's a little bit down. It's totally different.
it's clearly the same face, you just altered 1 line.

i also have a self-composed custom skin and i made it by recycling some skins from public minecraft skin databases.
i have seen very many, if not all of the popular faces that get recycled often and appear on almost every skin.
iska's face does look a little like one of those, but not in that colour variation.
IceAgeComing's face with the long eye lashes is actually very common, but didn't use one like that.
bonny's face is pretty uncommon. there are some devil girl skins, but not with those colours.
just like with iska's head, it's obvious you made it on purpose.
and Phiwari's face is totally original, you can't find that on the web.
it's obviously insulting.

now let's assume it's really just pure coincidence, then why do you post pictures of a server that is NOT xandu in the xanadu thread?
and not only once but thrice? that's not like "ops i clicked the wrong thread".
all the evidence points towards the fact that you did it all on purpose.
you can't talk your way out of that.
=(^.^)= nyan~

User avatar
Hybrid Dog
Member
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46
GitHub: HybridDog

by Hybrid Dog » Post

When you shoot an arrow onto the head node using the crossbow, does it punch the head?

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

firefox wrote:
ParaklataChotou wrote:You've got your eyes in the same line. That one I made its right eye it's a little bit down. It's totally different.
it's clearly the same face, you just altered 1 line.

i also have a self-composed custom skin and i made it by recycling some skins from public minecraft skin databases.
i have seen very many, if not all of the popular faces that get recycled often and appear on almost every skin.
iska's face does look a little like one of those, but not in that colour variation.
IceAgeComing's face with the long eye lashes is actually very common, but didn't use one like that.
bonny's face is pretty uncommon. there are some devil girl skins, but not with those colours.
just like with iska's head, it's obvious you made it on purpose.
and Phiwari's face is totally original, you can't find that on the web.
it's obviously insulting.

now let's assume it's really just pure coincidence, then why do you post pictures of a server that is NOT xandu in the xanadu thread?
and not only once but thrice? that's not like "ops i clicked the wrong thread".
all the evidence points towards the fact that you did it all on purpose.
you can't talk your way out of that.
I'm do not mention that these are the xanadu moderators. Because they aren't. Any player can use those skins. You're trying to make it see this something bad. But that's not, so... Those are Halloween Decoration, using Heads Mod (these creepy ugly faces). And you're wrong. It has different skins - these aren't the same skins such as you say... And check the shadows, the texture; everything it's different.
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

User avatar
Phiwari123
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 07:50
In-game: Phiwari123
Location: Germany

Re: Xanadu Server

by Phiwari123 » Post

It's really weird though how each of the pictures you posted contained those three textures, which look tremendously close to those that we three have on Xanadu. It is obvious that this cannot be a coincidence.

User avatar
Kilarin
Member
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 00:36

Re: Xanadu Server

by Kilarin » Post

ParaklataChotou wrote:blah blah blah
You are a troll, and not a very good one. I will not feed you.

User avatar
ParaklataChotou
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 17:09
GitHub: paraklatachotou
IRC: CareBearWhoCares
In-game: AutistCortana

Re: Xanadu Server

by ParaklataChotou » Post

[/quote]You are a troll, and not a very good one. I will not feed you.[/quote]

I'm not a troll, and you've never feed me. I said these aren't the moderators. Of course it isn't. I've never said "it's that name" No, because they aren't . These are just Halloween decoration (with new horrific skins). That's all.
Visit my server: freextress.ddnsking.com 30002 . mobs, npcs, interesting places, pvp.

teneighty
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 13:26
In-game: teneighty

Re: Xanadu Server

by teneighty » Post


User avatar
BlueFireIceUn
Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 06:25
In-game: BlueFireUn
Location: Blangy-Le-Chateau, France

Re: Xanadu Server

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

Can I be in server's whitelist? :( (BlueFireUn)
Last edited by BlueFireIceUn on Sun Oct 30, 2016 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
Blue who loves you all but mostly someone :)

User avatar
Glorfindel
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 20:05
GitHub: the1glorfindel
IRC: Glorfindel DoomWeaver
In-game: Glorfindel

Re: Xanadu Server

by Glorfindel » Post

ParaklataChotou wrote: I'm not a troll, and you've never feed me. I said these aren't the moderators. Of course it isn't. I've never said "it's that name" No, because they aren't . These are just Halloween decoration (with new horrific skins). That's all.
then how about posting them somewhere other than a server thread?
perhaps a Halloween decor thread?

neozerosv
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 14:40
GitHub: neozerosv
IRC: neozerosv
In-game: neozerosv

Re: Xanadu Server

by neozerosv » Post

ParaklataChotou wrote: I'm not a troll, and you've never feed me. I said these aren't the moderators. Of course it isn't. I've never said "it's that name" No, because they aren't . These are just Halloween decoration (with new horrific skins). That's all.
Not Nice, but posting more than one image with those heads it means you want to irritate some Xanadias. So why dont you keep those "halloween pics" in yous computer for you wicked purposes..

User avatar
coconut
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 08:06
In-game: Chili
Location: Somewhere in Minetest

Re: Xanadu Server

by coconut » Post

This is the best server on minetest :D

im chili old user i hope someday have some time to play!

noob101
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 05:37
In-game: noob101

Re: Xanadu Server

by noob101 » Post

Amazing development in Xanadu!

Since the situation in the shoppingstreet was not the best, limited room and the LB arena pretty close, plans were made to design an area dedicated to that.

Iska did a great job on making these ideas come true. He found the place earlier, started by watering the arid area, protected the whole thing (how many stacks of prots did you use again?), drafted a street layout including not only shop plots, but also park areas, and then he pulled a week of frantic action to get the city hall and the streets done.

It's now open for a few days already and will be completed over time, but let me present you a few screenshots of

Emporium
Image

Have fun, noob101
Attachments
screenshot_20161107_173720.geaendert.png
(475.25 KiB) Not downloaded yet

User avatar
firefox
Member
Posts: 1584
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
In-game: Red_Fox
Location: Xanadu

Re: Xanadu Server

by firefox » Post

noob101 wrote:It's now open for a few days already and will be completed over time, but let me present you a few screenshots of Emporium
with all shops in 1 place we might finally get a stable and realistic economy =(^.^)=
no more selling potatoes for diamonds :P
yay~
=(^.^)= nyan~

myster
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 14:34
In-game: myster
Location: In And Out Of Heaven

Re: Xanadu Server

by myster » Post

I heard Iska used over 400 protection nodes in and around Emporium.
In the name of Justice! -- Mr. mystery :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Why_always_me and 9 guests