[Mod] mycorners [mycorners]

TenPlus1
GitHub: tenplus1

Re: [Mod] mycorners [mycorners]

by TenPlus1 » Post

The tool itself has no protection checking inside so will automatically replace any node on the list, you need to add something like:

if minetest.is_protected(pos, clicker:get_player_name()) then
return
end

Don
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

by Don » Post

I added protection. Thanks for reporting the issue and thanks TenPlus1 for giving me the fix.
I have not tested it but it should work fine now. Can you give it a try and let me know?
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here

fireglow
IRC: fireglow
In-game: fireglow

by fireglow » Post

Okay, cool. Thanks for the quick fix.

Don

by Don » Post

Update - I changed the mod so that there is a setting in the minetest.conf to change from light to full version.
add mycorners_all_colors = true for full version

It is a light version on download. I did this because load times were very long. This version only supports 4 dye colors. Black, Brown, Dark Green and Grey. This should be safe for servers.

If you have the old version and want all the colors then no need to download the new version.
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

You know, it really is a shame that VanessaE does not add your mods to her Dreambuilder subgame.
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

Don

by Don » Post

Inocudom wrote:You know, it really is a shame that VanessaE does not add your mods to her Dreambuilder subgame.
I am working on cleaning them up a bit and making them a bit lighter. When I get it done maybe she will consider it. I think the ideas for my mods are good. Or maybe her vision for dream builder is different then what my mods are about. Either way I am glad you like them. You and others have said great things about my mods which makes it all worth it.