[Mod] Mylandscaping [1.6]

Don
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

Re: [Mod] Mylandscaping [1.1]

by Don » Post

Nathan.S wrote:Don I got the deco walls to have bottoms and adaridge columns have bottoms now as well. I may have broken some naming on the deco walls, oops, also things seem to look really goofy with bump mapping on, so I'll have to tweak that tomorrow.
Awesome. Thanks.
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here

Nathan.S
GitHub: NathanSalapat
IRC: NathanS21
In-game: NathanS21

by Nathan.S » Post

I forgot to push to master, but I've just done that.
I record Minetest videos, Mod reviews, Modding tutorials, and Lets plays.
Check out my website, and brand new Minetest Modding Course

Nathan.S

by Nathan.S » Post

It's been a short while, and some people may have thought that this mod was never going to be finished, but that's not the case, I've just released a nice little update that adds the last missing wall style.
I introduce to you, the Madison wall set.
As with all the other blocks they can be dyed with the machine when created, though only the cement changes color, the wood will always be the same color, though I might end up changing that texture at some point, it's probably too high resolution right now.

Edit:
And the collision and selection boxes have been updated and should all be correct. Enjoy.
Attachments
madison-update.png
madison-update.png (310.08 KiB) Viewed 339 times

Nathan.S

by Nathan.S » Post

I just went through and updated the mod for 0.4.17.1
Updated some calls that were depreciated, and made some improvements to the formspecs so you can't put incorrect items in the input slots.

Nathan.S

by Nathan.S » Post

Just made another update. No new content, but the code has mostly all been cleaned up, and beautified. While I was going through I discovered a few bugs/problems, in no particular order;
Group:sand can now be using in the cement creation process, this obviously will include the three sands from MTG, but also any other sands provided by other mods as long as they are in the sand group.
The patio pavers can be placed on any group:sand nodes and will replace the sand node. When dug they'll revert back to silver sand.
There was a weird bug where some walls would rotate after the node on top of them was dug.
It's no longer possible to loss input items when clicking on an option when there is a different node in the output slot, if something is in the output slot you can only add more of the same items.
I added a setting for the blocks to show in creative inventory, so you can change that in the ingame settings, rather than needing to modify the code.
The bottom blocks will never show in creative inventory, as they can never be placed or dug anyway. Upper blocks automatically change to lower when another of the same block is placed on top of them. When an upper block is dug it changes the lower to an upper block.
Most of the node descriptions were updated to be more meaningful, no longer all they all retaining wall, this should make finding a specific style block a little easier in creative.

There are probably a few other things I'm forgetting right at the moment.
Upgrading should not break anything, as no node names changed, you may need to dig and replace the machines for the updates to take effect though.