[Mod] Villages for Minetest [mg_villages]

Ignaramico
GitHub: ignaramico

Re: [Mod] Villages for Minetest [mg_villages]

by Ignaramico » Post

Good day,
all the villages in my game are named "@1", so when i buy a plot of land in any of them, it counts for all the villages, is this intended or is an issue/bug?

zadocallen
In-game: nifleblim

by zadocallen » Post

If it contains errors why did you post it?
Take it down correct it and repost
so you wont frustrate people like me
who don't know how to code.

zadocallen
In-game: nifleblim

by zadocallen » Post

This is Probably the error you left in the code could you tell me, in Noobinian
how to fix it?

AsyncErr: Lua: finishGenRuntime error from mod 'mg_villages' in callback environment_OnGenerated(): Unknown node: cottages:feldweg
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_content_id'
...\minetest-5.3.0-win64\bin\..\mods\mg_villages/mapgen.lua:918: in function 'place_villages_via_voxelmanip'
...\minetest-5.3.0-win64\bin\..\mods\mg_villages/mapgen.lua:1112: in function <...\minetest-5.3.0-win64\bin\..\mods\mg_villages/mapgen.lua:1067>
...es\minetest-5.3.0-win64\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:429: in function <...es\minetest-5.3.0-win64\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:413>

Teen_Miner
GitHub: LapisWolf
IRC: LapisWolf
In-game: LapisWolf

by Teen_Miner » Post

Can you tell me where I can find the code for the amount and types of items found in village chests? Every chest seems to be filled with as many items as can possibly fit in the box.
cdb_yuId0gpEgnYo

Teen_Miner
GitHub: LapisWolf
IRC: LapisWolf
In-game: LapisWolf

by Teen_Miner » Post

I got this error:

AsyncErr: Lua: finishGenRuntime error from mod 'mg_villages' in callback environment_OnGenerated(): /home/user/.minetest/mods/village_sandcity/init.lua:13: attempt to call field 'replace_tree_trunk' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
/home/user/.minetest/mods/village_sandcity/init.lua:13: in function 'replacement_function'
/home/user/.minetest/mods/mg_villages/replacements.lua:284: in function 'get_replacement_list'
/home/user/.minetest/mods/mg_villages/replacements.lua:727: in function 'get_replacement_table'
/home/user/.minetest/mods/mg_villages/villages.lua:693: in function 'generate_village'
/home/user/.minetest/mods/mg_villages/mapgen.lua:798: in function 'place_villages_via_voxelmanip'
/home/user/.minetest/mods/mg_villages/mapgen.lua:1112: in function </home/user/.minetest/mods/mg_villages/mapgen.lua:1067>
/usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:429: in function </usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:413>
cdb_yuId0gpEgnYo