[Mod] Advanced Trains [advtrains] [2.4.3]

Codesound

Re: [Mod] Advanced Trains [advtrains] [2.3.1]

by Codesound » Post

yw05 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 18:39
The A/B sides are decided by the orientation of a track.

Advtrains stores the connections of a track using a "conns table" - in short, the directions the track can connect in. In the simplest case, it contains two entries - the two directions it connects to.

For straight tracks, rotating the track 180 degrees appear the same, but advtrains sees them as two different tracks - for example, a north-south track can be represented using two different tables: {N,S} and {S,N} (directions are actually represented by numbers, but we will use symbols here for simplicity). As advtrains assigns side A to the first entry of the conns table and B to the second (maybe it's the other way - I don't remember right now), so that is how you can have two different A/B side assignments for two tracks that essentially appear to be the same.

This may seem weird at first, but straight tracks are the only ones that are axis-symmetric. Rotating a curved track or a turnout 180 degrees results in a track that appears different (and, of course, connects in different directions).
Hi,
thanks for this clarification! This explains how I continue to err in the construction of railway tracks (if I understand correctly): when I build them in creative mode, I "fly" always ahead of the last rail placed: this requires me to turn around looking back 180° to continue placing rails, until I have to turn forward to continue. As a result there will be rails rotated 180° and others at 0°; if I place a train and start it, I will have to turn its direction to continue straight if it is placed on the rails rotated by 180°, right?
yw05 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 18:39
To complement this: there were also speed signal signs before the new-ks update. The new-ks branch simply added new signals and made existing ones closer to their RL counterparts (in Germany, of course, since that's what the signals are designed based on).

As I noticed you used the Lf 7 signals (the ones with white background) - if you are using the latest version of the master branch, I would suggest using the Zs 3 signal signs (ones with a black triangle pointing down) - these are the ones that actually give the speed limit in a way you likely expect.
thanks again..... (I downloaded the latest ADVTrains 2.4.0)

thanks at all

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

Codesound wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 19:45
Hi,
thanks for this clarification! This explains how I continue to err in the construction of railway tracks (if I understand correctly): when I build them in creative mode, I "fly" always ahead of the last rail placed: this requires me to turn around looking back 180° to continue placing rails, until I have to turn forward to continue. As a result there will be rails rotated 180° and others at 0°; if I place a train and start it, I will have to turn its direction to continue straight if it is placed on the rails rotated by 180°, right?
The front of the train always faces the same direction as you are facing when you place it. This applies to placing wagons and also to the train copy tool. The rotation of the rails/param does not effect it. If you are placing on a diamond crossing, it faces the orientation that is the same as your forward. If you are placing on a turnout then the train faces according to which way the turnout is set.

If you place a straight rail with param2=0 and another with param2=2, then sides A/B will be the other way around on each one. This must be how I ended up with different sides on one of my TCBs when I went through your tutorial - because I was facing a different way when I placed some track nodes.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

meise21

by meise21 » Post

Hi,
thanks to your help and blockheads very hlpful youtub video I mad great progress with advtrains. I already hav a couple of trains running on variou interlocked lines. So today I wanted to build my first automated freight train using the loading and unloading rail. But for some reason my train (freight train + box car) is not picking up anything stored in the box underneath the rail. I rea in the wiki that th train is only picking up tuff when it i running very slowly so I put a point speed limit rail set to 2 just bfeore the rail but nothing happens when the train runs over it. Do I have to stop the train on top of the rail? Or is there anything else i'm missing?
Bye,
Markus

meise21

by meise21 » Post

Something else puzzld me today. In th new update thre are various sped restriction signs (temporary sped limit,...). When I put a speed limit sign to my track and set its influence point it correctly slows down the trains going by (they get a red line indicating the sped limit in the train HUD). I've failed however to tell the train to move at maximum speed again. I also tried to put up a "real" red/green signal after the speed limit but the train was still moving at 8 instead of max speed.
What I#D like to do is automatically slow down trains lets say before a turn or bfore a series of turnouts and after the turn I'd lik the train to speed up again. Is that possible?
Bye,
Markus

56independent_actual
IRC: independent56
In-game: 56independent

by 56independent_actual » Post

meise21 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 07:20
Something else puzzld me today. In th new update thre are various sped restriction signs (temporary sped limit,...). When I put a speed limit sign to my track and set its influence point it correctly slows down the trains going by (they get a red line indicating the sped limit in the train HUD). I've failed however to tell the train to move at maximum speed again. I also tried to put up a "real" red/green signal after the speed limit but the train was still moving at 8 instead of max speed.
What I#D like to do is automatically slow down trains lets say before a turn or bfore a series of turnouts and after the turn I'd lik the train to speed up again. Is that possible?
Bye,
Markus
Use the trackworker to "bash" (left-click under normal keybinds) a signal into the S with the green arrow. Then set its influence point correctly, and the red line melts away!

I had the same problem. It's really annoying if you don't know enough (like i once did).
Warnig: Al my laguage ekscept English is bad, includig Hungarian (magyàränoлиски), Spanish (esпagnyoл), and Russian (рÿсскïанöл).

56independent_actual

meise21 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 06:36
Hi,
thanks to your help and blockheads very hlpful youtub video I mad great progress with advtrains. I already hav a couple of trains running on variou interlocked lines. So today I wanted to build my first automated freight train using the loading and unloading rail. But for some reason my train (freight train + box car) is not picking up anything stored in the box underneath the rail. I rea in the wiki that th train is only picking up tuff when it i running very slowly so I put a point speed limit rail set to 2 just bfeore the rail but nothing happens when the train runs over it. Do I have to stop the train on top of the rail? Or is there anything else i'm missing?
Bye,
Markus
Try putting the stop rail at 1 m/s (as the speed restriction applies to only that point of rail, and trains can go any speed, maybe going at >2.0 m/s when it passes the restriction, or put it after the track (your train is long enough to slow down and still have wagons on the loading rails, as trains do not empty on a wagon-by-wagon basis). Chests have to sit directly underneath the rail. Copy my setup:
Spoiler
Screenshot from 2021-11-21 08-54-06.png
Screenshot from 2021-11-21 08-54-06.png (864.74 KiB) Viewed 2909 times
Screenshot from 2021-11-21 08-54-18.png
Screenshot from 2021-11-21 08-54-18.png (581.16 KiB) Viewed 2909 times
It would be helpful if you sent photos of your setup, so i can give targeted and not general advice.
Warnig: Al my laguage ekscept English is bad, includig Hungarian (magyàränoлиски), Spanish (esпagnyoл), and Russian (рÿсскïанöл).

yw05
GitHub: y5nw
IRC: y5nw
In-game: ywang

by yw05 » Post

meise21 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 07:20
Bye,
Markus
In the recent update, different "types" of speed limit can be imposed, and the lowest (i.e. most restrictive) one is chosen as the speed restriction for the train.

In your case, the Lf 1/2 (temporary speed restriction signs) sets a different type of speed limit than the ones set by signals (permanent speed restriction, which is actually a term that is IMO a bit misleading). In your case, you need to lift the temporary speed restriction using a Lf 3 sign (the black "E" on a white background), which you can get by adjusting the temporary speed restriction sign with a trackworker (it's after "16").

If you want to use a sign that imposes the same type of speed restriction as signal lights, use Zs 3 (ones with a white text on a downward-pointing black triangle).

===

@56independent_actual:

The situation meise21 described does not appear to have anything to do with shunt mode (see my explanation above). Shunt mode only modifies the main speed limit (the one set by signals), but not other ones, as far as I remember. I chose to do so instead of implementing a new shunt speed restriction mostly because I am not particularly sure how shunt mode is internally implemented.

TSR rail differ from "temporary speed restriction signals". TSR rails only add an entry to the LZB without setting the speed restriction (i.e. the train accelerates, if permitted, immediately after passing the TSR rail). Temporary speed restriction sign also sets the speed limit which needs to be lifted by another sign.

On a less related note, if you are still using the new-ks branch, it should be safe to move to the master branch now, as new-ks has been merged as part of the 2.4.0 release.

(Also, I definitely need to explain speed restriction types in the manual I'm working on)

56independent_actual

yw05 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 09:25
@56independent_actual:

The situation meise21 described does not appear to have anything to do with shunt mode (see my explanation above). Shunt mode only modifies the main speed limit (the one set by signals), but not other ones, as far as I remember. I chose to do so instead of implementing a new shunt speed restriction mostly because I am not particularly sure how shunt mode is internally implemented.

TSR rail differ from "temporary speed restriction signals". TSR rails only add an entry to the LZB without setting the speed restriction (i.e. the train accelerates, if permitted, immediately after passing the TSR rail). Temporary speed restriction sign also sets the speed limit which needs to be lifted by another sign.

On a less related note, if you are still using the new-ks branch, it should be safe to move to the master branch now, as new-ks has been merged as part of the 2.4.0 release.

(Also, I definitely need to explain speed restriction types in the manual I'm working on)
Thanks. Seeing the new branch, i can see there are new signs to play with. I don't get what the different types of speed restriction signs do. Do the permanent ones mean to sit there all the time, with the temporary ones for line work? Can i see some docs explaining them?

Edit: "Updated documentation can be found in the source code. The status of the documentation on this page will be discussed during the next conference, so please leave this page as-is in the meantime." On wiki >_<

Codesound

by Codesound » Post

Hi all,

I completely rewritten the mini guide... I hope it's better than the first one.... thank you all for the help...

https://www.0090.it/cc/index.php/s/7nLcimzbHR6MtKb
Last edited by Codesound on Wed Nov 24, 2021 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

56independent_actual

Codesound wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:03
Hi all,

I completely rewritten the mini guide... I hope it's better than the first one.... thank you all for the help...

https://www.0090.it/cc/index.php/s/jaX5iZSPqez5qPt
Thank you! This would have helped me when i was just beginning, two seasons ago. Lua is complicated, and i usggest you start from digiline and mesecons Lua (helpful info on Luacontrollers here), to get the hang of Lua, before slowly moving onto Advtrains lua. Using Lua, you can do amazing things. You can make factories more efficent, and make trains run better.

There is also a Lua Section on the wiki for learning Lua.

yw05

by yw05 » Post

56independent_actual wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:01
Thanks. Seeing the new branch, i can see there are new signs to play with. I don't get what the different types of speed restriction signs do. Do the permanent ones mean to sit there all the time, with the temporary ones for line work? Can i see some docs explaining them?
I put the documentation as a manpage in the master branch. I am currently also working on an (hopefully) improved manual to replace the manpages and allow putting documentation in the source repo. It is written in LaTeX though.

Also, it is nice to see Codesound create a beginner's introduction. The one I am working on is mostly oriented at people with some knowledge of advtrains.
Edit: "Updated documentation can be found in the source code. The status of the documentation on this page will be discussed during the next conference, so please leave this page as-is in the meantime." On wiki >_<
I do not want to update documentation on multiple places, so I chose to have manpages as the only reference.

56independent_actual

yw05 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:42
I do not want to update documentation on multiple places, so I chose to have manpages as the only reference.
I do not want to update documentation in multiple places, so I chose to have Dokuwiki as the only reference, with automatic mirrors on bannanach space.

See our problem?

Edit: Your LaTeX is brilliant! I wish my documents looked like that!

yw05

by yw05 » Post

Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:38
yw05 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:42
I do not want to update documentation in multiple places, so I chose to have Dokuwiki as the only reference, with automatic mirrors on bannanach space.

See our problem?
If you can set up automatic mirroring to source repos (or automatic exports), yes.

For reference: the branch I set up automatically generates PDF manuals from the LaTeX source: https://builds.sr.ht/~gpcf/advtrains. This is available for every CI build (except earlier ones) with a generate_documentation task.

By the way (in case anyone notices): yes, my commits are new signed.

meise21

by meise21 » Post

@yw05 & 56independent_actual
Thanks for your support. Now both the load/unoading and the sped restrictions are working perfectly fine!

I would have never thought of using the trackworker tool on the signs though. Would it be possible to put a little hint text in the signs formspec telling you to use the trackworkertool to cycle the signs? Don't know if this is possible / compatible ith the overall design philosophy but it might help noobs like me to get the basic idea...
Bye,
Markus

yw05

by yw05 » Post

meise21 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 19:52
I would have never thought of using the trackworker tool on the signs though. Would it be possible to put a little hint text in the signs formspec telling you to use the trackworkertool to cycle the signs? Don't know if this is possible / compatible ith the overall design philosophy but it might help noobs like me to get the basic idea...
I am not sure about that. Personally I would keep the descriptions as-is and possibly rename the trackworker to something else (something like "Rail item adjustment tool"?). Both the manual I'm working on and the wiki page on signal signs mention that you can adjust the signal signs. (By the way, IRL the signal signs have nothing to do with Ks signals.)

meise21

by meise21 » Post

Yeah maybe that would be too much when you'd consider all the other cases. I was just thinking only about the scenario I just experienced and putting help texts in the "normal" dialogs wouldn't scale well probably.
Anyway thanks for your help!

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

Codesound wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Codesound, great work. This version is much clearer. I typed up an extended responsive yesterday but I put my computer in hibernate and when I booted it I had lost everything including the detailed review..

My main points were:
- You always need to assign all TCBs to a track before creating any sections. I followed your guide and failed, so the TCBs all ended up having one big monster section. The only solution is to dissolve sections, which is not fun.
- Terminology: You said Rule but to be consistent with advtrains the term should be Route. When I hear "Rule" I think ARS Rule like on signals and station/stop tracks.
- Terminology: Write "Main Line" and "Passing Loop". "Passing Track" and "Passing Loop" isn't clear/correct.
- One of the pictures of how to correctly set the switch, I think switch #3, was straight when it should have been curved.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

Codesound

by Codesound » Post

Blockhead wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44
Hi Codesound, great work. This version is much clearer.
Thank you, it is also for your precious contribute!
Blockhead wrote:
- You always need to assign all TCBs to a track before creating any sections. I followed your guide and failed, so the TCBs all ended up having one big monster section. The only solution is to dissolve sections, which is not fun.
Ok, so first I assign ALL TCBs and then I create the sections with their names, right?
Blockhead wrote:
- Terminology: You said Rule but to be consistent with advtrains the term should be Route. When I hear "Rule" I think ARS Rule like on signals and station/stop tracks.
OK, "Route settings" is better?
Blockhead wrote:
- Terminology: Write "Main Line" and "Passing Loop". "Passing Track" and "Passing Loop" isn't clear/correct.
I don't understand (sorry)... where I write "Main Line" or I didn't understand what you mean....
Blockhead wrote:
- One of the pictures of how to correctly set the switch, I think switch #3, was straight when it should have been curved.
RIGHT! the image "71"... I fix it in release 3 of this guide....

THANK YOU SO MUCH for now!!!

bye

Codesound

by Codesound » Post

Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:17
Codesound wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you! This would have helped me when i was just beginning, two seasons ago. Lua is complicated, and i usggest you start from digiline and mesecons Lua (helpful info on Luacontrollers here), to get the hang of Lua, before slowly moving onto Advtrains lua. Using Lua, you can do amazing things. You can make factories more efficent, and make trains run better.

There is also a Lua Section on the wiki for learning Lua.
Hi,
I'm glad it helped you (in a thousand corrections!!!) soon the 3° release (hope the last) ;-))

I looked a little inside the programming of the Lua controller, and I made a simple flip / flop for a light that flashes... thanks for the advice. I think I'll have to study LUA a little more....

bye...

yw05

by yw05 » Post

Codesound wrote:
Hi all,

Looks nice. There are a few (mostly minor) things to point out:
  • Orwell, not orvell
  • Step 83 mentions the orientation of station tracks which are placed in step 2.
  • Steps 8-10: maybe an explanation of why these points are chosen for TCBs/sections would be more helpful for players to understand.
  • Step 18: "incomprehensible numbers" ... the best description for the thing that fills up my train monitor
  • Step 20: complement: sections can only be reserved and occupied by one train at a time. Reservation is when the system makes sure the section is safe for the train to occupy (in most cases, travel on), while occupation is when the train is in the section. A section reserved for a train can only be occupied by that specific train (unless the section is reset) and cannot be reserved for a different train.
  • Step 21: "set up" would IMO be a better expression than "enter" - entering a signal sounds (to me) more like passing the signal as you enter the corresponding track section.
  • Like Blockhead noted earlier, you might need to use something other than TCB sides/arrows for direction. Maybe an expression like "facing the driver" is more sensible for steps 23 and 24.
  • Step 28: maybe point out that the direction of the influence point matters. Also the description that advtrains uses for influence points ("the point where the train will obey the signal", I would use "obey the restriction imposed by the signal" to avoid the ambiguity explained later) is IMO better than "the train will be governed by the signal" as the latter may sound as if the signal would override ATC or manual control (which it doesn't).
  • Step 67: the image is inaccurate. Routes start at signals, and neither of the routes start at the end of the track.
  • Step 89: complement: you can also press sneak+forward (at the same time) to set the train into ATC mode with max speed.
  • In the last page: "when its light bulb is read" sounds quite weird - (combined) Ks signals in real life have 9 light bulbs.
By the way: you can also refer to me as ywang (or Y. Wang) in the guide if you want. That is the name I use for commits and on the mailing list.

orwell
GitHub: orwell96
IRC: orwell96_mt
In-game: orwell

Re: [Mod] Advanced Trains [advtrains] [2.4.1]

by orwell » Post

2.4.1 released
Bugfix release: fixed a crash when decoupling trains or placing new trains (due to speed restriction being not available). No new features.

yw05: thanks for answering the forum posts, and also thank you for working on such an awesome LaTeX documentation!
Lua is great!
List of my mods
I like singing. I like dancing. I like ... niyummm...

yw05

by yw05 » Post

orwell wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 20:43
2.4.1 released
Bugfix release: fixed a crash when decoupling trains or placing new trains (due to speed restriction being not available). No new features.
To make sure people don't fall into the same mistake I did: it is an error to pass nil to table.copy (I thought table.copy would just return the data if it was not a table).
yw05: thanks for answering the forum posts, and also thank you for working on such an awesome LaTeX documentation!
Thanks for the complement. I looked up a lot of sources when making the manual, including (currently) the LuaATC README.md (which I more of less copied) and the interlocking guide you wrote.

Codesound

by Codesound » Post

Hi,
Spoiler
Looks nice. There are a few (mostly minor) things to point out:
Thanks...
yw05 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 16:41
Orwell, not orvell
...... big mistake.... thanks
yw05 wrote:
Step 83 mentions the orientation of station tracks which are placed in step 2.
sorry, I don't know what you mean.
yw05 wrote:
Steps 8-10: maybe an explanation of why these points are chosen for TCBs/sections would be more helpful for players to understand.
Right, next release....
yw05 wrote:
Step 18: "incomprehensible numbers" ... the best description for the thing that fills up my train monitor
lol..... ehm..... "numbers incomprehensible to us humans" is better?
yw05 wrote:
Step 20: complement: sections can only be reserved and occupied by one train at a time. Reservation is when the system makes sure the section is safe for the train to occupy (in most cases, travel on), while occupation is when the train is in the section. A section reserved for a train can only be occupied by that specific train (unless the section is reset) and cannot be reserved for a different train.
your description is much more accurate than mine (...) May I insert it?
yw05 wrote:
Step 21: "set up" would IMO be a better expression than "enter" - entering a signal sounds (to me) more like passing the signal as you enter the corresponding track section.
Ok, I fix this in the next, Thanks....
yw05 wrote:
Like Blockhead noted earlier, you might need to use something other than TCB sides/arrows for direction. Maybe an expression like "facing the driver" is more sensible for steps 23 and 24.
you say it's better to write:
"Build the other 3 Signals on the other white nodes paying attention to how these will be oriented: Signals number 1 and number 2 are positioned in such a way that "the train driver" can see them for this direction, while Signals 3 and 4 will be oriented on the other so that "the train driver" can see them going back." ?
yw05 wrote:
Step 28: maybe point out that the direction of the influence point matters. Also the description that advtrains uses for influence points ("the point where the train will obey the signal", I would use "obey the restriction imposed by the signal" to avoid the ambiguity explained later) is IMO better than "the train will be governed by the signal" as the latter may sound as if the signal would override ATC or manual control (which it doesn't).
<place "the influence point looking "in the face" the Signal> is better?
"obey the restriction imposed by the signal" OK, in the next
yw05 wrote:
Step 67: the image is inaccurate. Routes start at signals, and neither of the routes start at the end of the track.
Ok, departures from Bumpers are regulated by "Station / StopRail", you are right. So the Green Arrow I drew starts from Signal 1 and ends at Signal 2 for this direction, right?
yw05 wrote:
Step 89: complement: you can also press sneak+forward (at the same time) to set the train into ATC mode with max speed.
I add it in the next, Thanks....
yw05 wrote:
In the last page: "when its light bulb is read" sounds quite weird - (combined) Ks signals in real life have 9 light bulbs.
<when is in "Stop" (red bulb light)> is better?
yw05 wrote:
you can also refer to me as ywang (or Y. Wang) in the guide if you want.
I'm honored

THANKS..... thank you for everything and also for your patience....

I make corrections, bye

yw05

by yw05 » Post

Codesound wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 16:43
Hi,
yw05 wrote:
Step 83 mentions the orientation of station tracks which are placed in step 2.
sorry, I don't know what you mean.
You wrote in step 2 to place the station track and that orientation matters, but you mentioned the orientation in step 83 again.
yw05 wrote:
Step 18: "incomprehensible numbers" ... the best description for the thing that fills up my train monitor
lol..... ehm..... "numbers incomprehensible to us humans" is better?
I was just joking there.
yw05 wrote:
Step 20: complement: sections can only be reserved and occupied by one train at a time. Reservation is when the system makes sure the section is safe for the train to occupy (in most cases, travel on), while occupation is when the train is in the section. A section reserved for a train can only be occupied by that specific train (unless the section is reset) and cannot be reserved for a different train.
your description is much more accurate than mine (...) May I insert it?
Of course.
yw05 wrote:
Like Blockhead noted earlier, you might need to use something other than TCB sides/arrows for direction. Maybe an expression like "facing the driver" is more sensible for steps 23 and 24.
you say it's better to write:
"Build the other 3 Signals on the other white nodes paying attention to how these will be oriented: Signals number 1 and number 2 are positioned in such a way that "the train driver" can see them for this direction, while Signals 3 and 4 will be oriented on the other so that "the train driver" can see them going back." ?
Something like that. I would write: "Build the other 3 signals on the other white nodes. Pay attention to the orientation of the signals: they should face the train driver." The actual orientation of the signals can be shown on the screenshot (and you actually drew circles around the signals ...)
yw05 wrote:
Step 28: maybe point out that the direction of the influence point matters. Also the description that advtrains uses for influence points ("the point where the train will obey the signal", I would use "obey the restriction imposed by the signal" to avoid the ambiguity explained later) is IMO better than "the train will be governed by the signal" as the latter may sound as if the signal would override ATC or manual control (which it doesn't).
<place "the influence point looking "in the face" the Signal> is better?
"obey the restriction imposed by the signal" OK, in the next
For the influence point, I would simply ask the player to left-click while looking in the driving direction.
yw05 wrote:
Step 67: the image is inaccurate. Routes start at signals, and neither of the routes start at the end of the track.
Ok, departures from Bumpers are regulated by "Station / StopRail", you are right. So the Green Arrow I drew starts from Signal 1 and ends at Signal 2 for this direction, right?
I meant that the two routes should look something like this:
Spoiler
yw05 wrote:
In the last page: "when its light bulb is read" sounds quite weird - (combined) Ks signals in real life have 9 light bulbs.
<when is in "Stop" (red bulb light)> is better?
I would say "when the signal shows a red light". I don't think Ks signals have other red lights.
Attachments
1.png
1.png (614.61 KiB) Viewed 2911 times

Codesound

by Codesound » Post

Hi,

the Rev.3 of the tutorial is here.... hope you like it...
Blockhead wrote:
- Terminology: You said Rule but to be consistent with advtrains the term should be Route. When I hear "Rule" I think ARS Rule like on signals and station/stop tracks

do you allow me for this tutorial this term? ;-) with the next I will use the term "instructors" (...)

https://www.0090.it/cc/index.php/s/7nLcimzbHR6MtKb

thanks for all....

bye