Orienteering tools are enabled as soon they are anywhere in your hotbar and they enhance your HUD. Available tools:
- Altimeter: Shows height (Y)
- Triangulator: Shows X and Z coordinates
- Compass: Shows yaw (horizontal angle)
- Sextant: Shows pitch (vertical angle)
- Watch: Shows the time (hours and minutes).
- Speedometer: Shows speed in m/s (1 m = side length of a single cube)
- Map: Enables usage of the minimap (only surface mode) (item is not added in Minetest Game, it already has the mapping kit)
- Radar Mapper: Enables the usage of the minimap (surface and radar mode)
- GPS device: Shows X, Y, Z coordinates, yaw and time
- Quadcorder: Ultimate tool: Shows X, Y, Z coordinates, pitch, yaw, time, speed and enables minimap/radar
Note: In this mod, the minimap is not available for free! You first have to earn it by aqcuiring an automapper or quadcorder. Crafting recipes are available when you play Minetest Game or a similar subgame.
More info in the readme file.
- Works in Minetest 5.3.0 or later
- Mandatory dependencies: None.
- Optional dependencies:
- default from Minetest Game (for the crafting recipes)
- Achievements [awards]
- All items have help texts for Extended Tooltips [tt] and the Documentation System [doc_items]
- License of everything: MIT License
- Current version: 1.6
- Git project page for developers: http://repo.or.cz/minetest_orienteering.git
(Alternative download: https://repo.or.cz/minetest_orienteerin ... ot/1.6.zip)