ServerTools has been deprecated and development has ceased. Should you still be using the mod, I would encourage you to look for alternatives. Some features of the mod are already available elsewhere:
Licence: MIT (see LICENSE)
Useful for servers, and even singleplayer worlds, ServerTools adds several commands allowing you to clear your inventory, heal yourself or another player, and more. With the ranking module, you can easily give players privileges, or simply differentiate between players in the chat. This mod is still work in progress, and new features will be added all the time, so read the updating instructions below to make sure you always have the latest version.
As this mod grows and more features are added, the commands section below will be replaced with the wiki. Already, it is recommended that you refer to the doc directory and read the files there to get a more inclusive idea of how the mod works.
- /setgenesis: set the genesis point in your world. Whenever a new player logs in, they will be automatically transprted here. Privileges: servertools.
- /genesis: go to the genesis point (provided that it has been set). Privileges: none.
- /clear: clear your inventory or another player's. Privileges: own inventory = none, another player's = servertools.
- /heal: heal yourself or another player. Privileges: heal.
- /morning: set time to morning. Priveleges: settime.
- /noon: set time to noon. Privileges: settime.
- /evening: set time to evening. Privileges: settime.
- /night: set time to night. Privileges: settime.
- /update: place/update a node at a coordinate. Privileges: update.
- /bring : bring player to your location. Privileges: bring.
- /rank : set or get a player's rank. Privileges: see wiki.
Master: zip, tar (note: latest features, but often unstable)
Version 0.4 (current)
Version 0.2 (not recommended)
Version 0.1 (not recommended)
Installation and Updates
Unzip the archive, rename the folder to servertools and place it in .minetest/mods (assuming you are using the Linux operating system). Then create a new world, or use an existing, select "Configure," and after selecting the mod, click the "enable" checkbox.
You can also install this mod in the worldmods folder inside any world directory to use it only within one world.
For further information or help see: http://wiki.minetest.com/wiki/Installing_Mods
To update, periodically check the Gogs repository and download either the latest release or the master branch (most up to date, but often unstable).
Dependencies: default, datalib, xban2
Chat filter often detects words in chat messages, when the word is not actually there. The only fix for this is to develop a more accurate library to check the chat messages. For now, the chat filter has been disabled by default so that development effort can be put into other areas for now.