[Mod] Cube Nodes [cube_nodes]

Andrey01

GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

[Mod] Cube Nodes [cube_nodes]

by Andrey01 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 17:11

Description
This is mod adds cube nodes (some blocks) that use for the number assigned something or for writing.
There are blocks with numbers and english letters, also punctuations (probably i will add numbers and letters placed in frames).

Screenshot

GitHub
https://github.com/Andrey2470T/Cube-Nodes.git

Warning!
If you play in survival game with that mod craft won`t work for a error at this time.In future i will fix it probably.
If there are have some any errors you can tell me there.

Changelog
[02.02.17] Added new blocks and removed craft of all blocks for a error.

Other screenshots
Letters

Numbers

Faces

Code: LGPLv2.1+, textures: CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported

Mod Dependencies: default

Download
cube_nodes.zip
Download
(20.8 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by Andrey01 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 19:01, edited 3 times in total.
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:
Unfinished:Medicine,Cube Nodes.

Old:Sweet Machine,Drink Machine

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

Andrey01

Re: [Mod] Cube Nodes [blocks]

by Andrey01 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 16:41

New Update!
Added punctuations and removed craft
I like and i am learning to build nice and great houses, palaces, infrastructures and etc... in Minetest!
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:
just test, Switchboard PvP made by yngwie123, VanessaE`s creative-building server, Parkour Owned by LoweGaming, Fractal Island and some other servers!

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 16:58

The page is updated
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 17:08

Updated is first screenshot
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Andrey01

Re: [Mod] Cube Nodes [cube_nodes]

by Andrey01 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 16:00

Soon i will update this mod.Can anybody to tell me anything thing for crafting of blocks?
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Naj

GitHub: pyrollo
In-game: naj

by Naj » Thu Feb 23, 2017 16:48

Good idea, I think you should have a look at letters mod. It is very close but with a different approach, providing thin letters that you can put on any node as background.

Letters mod is missing numbers and ponctuation.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 14:25

Naj wrote:Good idea, I think you should have a look at letters mod. It is very close but with a different approach, providing thin letters that you can put on any node as background.

Letters mod adds cutting letters, no letters in blocks.Badly don`t add numbers and punctuations there.
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02

Andrey01 wrote:
Naj wrote:Good idea, I think you should have a look at letters mod. It is very close but with a different approach, providing thin letters that you can put on any node as background.

Letters mod adds cutting letters, no letters in blocks.Badly don`t add numbers and punctuations there.

Maybe you can try the code of the letter cutter table, but change name to maybe "letter generator" since you did not cut the letter... just generate letter block instead of thin letter inside the table??
[ Full signature ] - UTC+8 here, contributing to Minetest Wiki. I'm muhdnurhidayat in IFS (mod), HOMETOWN & others. / Twitter / MT Offtopic ✂️- - - - - -

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 18:27

muhdnurhidayat wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:

Maybe you can try the code of the letter cutter table, but change name to maybe "letter generator" since you did not cut the letter... just generate letter block instead of thin letter inside the table??

Perhaps i will do it.But in fact i want to add Node Machine for manufacture of cube blocks
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 19:01

Added GitHub
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

ForgiveAndromedalol

GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:15

This mod looks amazing n_n. I'll download it. Thanks :)
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 14:53

ForgiveAndromedalol wrote:This mod looks amazing n_n. I'll download it. Thanks :)

Thanks, but it`not finished. It does even not have crafting of nodes. I think for it, what`s crafting fits better. If i add crafting for all blocks, then i will just become confused in it. I thought it can be better add a node machine, but it appeared hard for me as i am not expert of lua. Maybe have you got some ideas?
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

ForgiveAndromedalol

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Sat Jun 24, 2017 15:37

Andrey01 wrote:
ForgiveAndromedalol wrote:This mod looks amazing n_n. I'll download it. Thanks :)

Thanks, but it`not finished. It does even not have crafting of nodes. I think for it, what`s crafting fits better. If i add crafting for all blocks, then i will just become confused in it. I thought it can be better add a node machine, but it appeared hard for me as i am not expert of lua. Maybe have you got some ideas?

Nope. I'm like you. I'm not good with *lua at all. I just inspire in minetest wiki tutorials n_n.
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 16:07

ForgiveAndromedalol wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:

Nope. I'm like you. I'm not good with *lua at all. I just inspire in minetest wiki tutorials n_n.

Maybe do you think to add the mod in ANDROMEDA server? It would be nice to see my mod at the first time on something server! Only players can not craft the blocks for absence of crafting.
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

ForgiveAndromedalol

Ruggero

by Ruggero » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:37

Make an API to register all these nodes, you'll safe hdd space and your code would be more short; Also these are not "english letters" but latin letters.
Cheers

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 16:11

Ruggero wrote:Make an API to register all these nodes, you'll safe hdd space and your code would be more short; Also these are not "english letters" but latin letters.

I`ll try to make it later, but all letters are english actually. Also latin and english are almost same.
My Mods:

My Favourite Servers:

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 16:20

Ruggero wrote:Make an API to register all these nodes, you'll safe hdd space and your code would be more short;

You know you could try to make PRs, the op is using Github...

Ruggero wrote: Also these are not "english letters" but latin letters.

"English letters" just mean that these letters are the one we use to write English and that's how people is going to call the letters in many countries, not that it means the letters originated from England...

Many non-natives of English language don't even know it is "latin letters" that we're using to write English...

In some languages, they are known as "roman letters", not as "latin letters"...
- Malay : Huruf Rumi (Roman Letters) or Tulisan Rumi (Roman Writing)
- Chinese : 罗马字 / luoma zi (Roman Writing)
- Japanese : ローマ字 / ro-maji (Roman Character)
- Korean : 로마자 / romaja (Roman Letters)
[ Full signature ] - UTC+8 here, contributing to Minetest Wiki. I'm muhdnurhidayat in IFS (mod), HOMETOWN & others. / Twitter / MT Offtopic ✂️- - - - - -

Ruggero

by Ruggero » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:54

muhdnurhidayat wrote:
Ruggero wrote:Make an API to register all these nodes, you'll safe hdd space and your code would be more short;

You know you could try to make PRs, the op is using Github...

Ruggero wrote: Also these are not "english letters" but latin letters.

"English letters" just mean that these letters are the one we use to write English and that's how people is going to call the letters in many countries, not that it means the letters originated from England...

Many non-natives of English language don't even know it is "latin letters" that we're using to write English...

In some languages, they are known as "roman letters", not as "latin letters"...
- Malay : Huruf Rumi (Roman Letters) or Tulisan Rumi (Roman Writing)
- Chinese : 罗马字 / luoma zi (Roman Writing)
- Japanese : ローマ字 / ro-maji (Roman Character)
- Korean : 로마자 / romaja (Roman Letters)

1) I was just making a suggestion to Andrey01, your opinion doesn't matter here and it's also rude (at least for me)
2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_alphabet (No shit sherlock)
3) You love to keep spamming about your native language and the like, don't you?
Cheers

Return to Mod Releases