[Mod] [MTG/MCL2] Storage Drawers [0.4.3] [drawers]

Inocudom

IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: [Mod] [MTG/MCL2] Storage Drawers [0.4.2] [drawers]

by Inocudom » Mon May 01, 2017 15:44

I encourage the further development of this mod and I hope that VanessaE will include it in Dreambuilder. Just think of the decorating potential that this mod has, not just its convenience.
Recovering from the abomination I am. Clocking time for Garry's Mod I am too.

LNJ

GitHub: LNJ2
IRC: LNJ2GO
In-game: LNJ

by LNJ » Tue May 09, 2017 12:33

Just FYI: Drawer upgrades are 75% done.
Storage Drawers - The simplest item storage method in Minetest | My Minetest Modding Tutorials (German) | #ComeToTheDuckSide - we have privacy! | diaspora* - The free and decentralized alternative to facebook and twitter!
Please inform me of all grammar / spelling issues in my posts! - I want to improve my English skills. :)

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

LNJ

by LNJ » Mon May 15, 2017 13:54

You can now help translating this mod into your language:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/min ... e-drawers/
Storage Drawers - The simplest item storage method in Minetest | My Minetest Modding Tutorials (German) | #ComeToTheDuckSide - we have privacy! | diaspora* - The free and decentralized alternative to facebook and twitter!
Please inform me of all grammar / spelling issues in my posts! - I want to improve my English skills. :)

BBmine

GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

LNJ

[Update] Version 0.4.3

by LNJ » Sun May 21, 2017 12:45

Update 0.4.3:

Drawer upgrades and sounds are also coming in the next minor release as requested by tacotexmex. And he already has searched for some good sounds! :)
I currently don't have much time, but I try to finish the new features in the next week.

Thank you all for your contributions! :)

texmex

GitHub: tacotexmex
In-game: texmex

LNJ

Re: [Mod] [MTG/MCL2] Storage Drawers [0.4.3] [drawers]

by LNJ » Mon May 22, 2017 17:12

texmex wrote:Updated sound PR already pending :)

It will be merged, when the functionality for playing the sound is implemented. :)

texmex

PEAK

In-game: PEAK

by PEAK » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:55

I use this great mod in MCL2.
It seems that the drawers are not diggable ... ?
I am okay with using the screenshots in all my posts for the website of Minetest (http://minetest.net).

LNJ

by LNJ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 23:13

PEAK wrote:I use this great mod in MCL2.

For me it just works fine, but I'll probably have to add MCL digging groups.

LNJ

by LNJ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 15:20

On the development/master branch you already have access to Drawer Upgrades and Sounds. The problem, why I'm currently not releasing is that there are still bugs in combination with MineClone 2.
For MTG users there should probably be no large bugs in the current development version.

LNJ wrote:
PEAK wrote:I use this great mod in MCL2.

For me it just works fine, but I'll probably have to add MCL digging groups.

Just one question: Have you tried to dig the node from an other side than the front?

PEAK

In-game: PEAK

by PEAK » Wed Jun 07, 2017 19:22

LNJ wrote:Just one question: Have you tried to dig the node from an other side than the front?

Oh, just tried that -- works.
But that's a little tricky if the drawers are arranged along a wall.
I am okay with using the screenshots in all my posts for the website of Minetest (http://minetest.net).

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 18:41

I'm trying to update the translation for Malay, can you write what is the new strings are about (those with "upgrade" in it)? Is that actually craftitems to be use in upgrade, or it refers to the upgraded drawers block itself?

I do have the mod installed, I tried using craft guide to see what's the use of the new items but it seems like nothing else is using them at the moment... xD or is it punching to use it (I didn't test punching yet)? o_o
[ Full signature ] - UTC+8 here, contributing to Minetest Wiki. I'm muhdnurhidayat in IFS (mod), HOMETOWN & others. / Twitter / MT Offtopic ✂️- - - - - -

You just read my profile, right?
Because these few texts of signature only appear on profile page as the texts are cut in signature. xD

LNJ

by LNJ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 20:44

muhdnurhidayat wrote:I'm trying to update the translation for Malay, can you write what is the new strings are about (those with "upgrade" in it)? Is that actually craftitems to be use in upgrade, or it refers to the upgraded drawers block itself?

I do have the mod installed, I tried using craft guide to see what's the use of the new items but it seems like nothing else is using them at the moment... xD or is it punching to use it (I didn't test punching yet)? o_o

You have to right click the drawer (the block from the sides) and there you can add up to 5 drawer upgrades to your drawer, that will then have more space.

E.g. "Steel Drawer Upgrade" is just a upgrade for a drawer which will double the space of it. (a second upgrade will result in three times of the normal drawer space, a third upgrade, four times, ...)

texmex

by texmex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 08:09

If i right-click on a drawer frame part I get a weird formspec with 5 item slots with arrows. This started happening in 0.4.16, I suspect.

LNJ

by LNJ » Sat Jul 01, 2017 09:32

texmex wrote:If i right-click on a drawer frame part I get a weird formspec with 5 item slots with arrows. This started happening in 0.4.16, I suspect.

That's just the new devlopment version. The formspec is currently "weird" because it has to work on MCL2 and MTG. Into the slots with the arrows you can put in the upgrades.
It has nothing to do with the new Minetest release.

texmex

by texmex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43

LNJ wrote:
texmex wrote:If i right-click on a drawer frame part I get a weird formspec with 5 item slots with arrows. This started happening in 0.4.16, I suspect.

That's just the new devlopment version. The formspec is currently "weird" because it has to work on MCL2 and MTG. Into the slots with the arrows you can put in the upgrades.

Damnit, here I am recklessly git pull updating everything xD

LNJ

by LNJ » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10

texmex wrote:
LNJ wrote:

Damn it, here I am recklessly git pull updating everything xD

I might consider doing development onto another branch for the future.

GamingAssociation39

GitHub: Gerold55
IRC: Gerold55
In-game: Gerold55

by GamingAssociation39 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 16:53

Is it possible to add a block that you click on and puts what's in your inventory into the respectable spot
Jesus Is Lord and Savior!!!

texmex

by texmex » Wed Jul 05, 2017 18:39

GamingAssociation39 wrote:Is it possible to add a block that you click on and puts what's in your inventory into the respectable spot

This is the same as my "loadout" idea earlier on.

LNJ

by LNJ » Thu Jul 06, 2017 17:00

GamingAssociation39 wrote:Is it possible to add a block that you click on and puts what's in your inventory into the respectable spot

Yes, that's a planned feature: the Drawer Controller.
But I'm currently not active, so don't expect this feature in the next time. (as always PRs are welcome, of course)

GamingAssociation39

GitHub: Gerold55
IRC: Gerold55
In-game: Gerold55

Storage Drawers (Drawer Controller?)

by GamingAssociation39 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 00:49

Is it possible 4 someone to create the drawer controller for the storage mod?
Jesus Is Lord and Savior!!!

muhdnurhidayat

GitHub: MuhdNurHidayat
IRC: muhdnurhidayat
In-game: muhdnurhidayat

by muhdnurhidayat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 14:31

This mod is now on Minetest wiki, if you feel something needs to be updated, edited or added in the wiki, feel free to edit it... (^-^)
http://wiki.minetest.net/Mods/Storage_Drawers
[ Full signature ] - UTC+8 here, contributing to Minetest Wiki. I'm muhdnurhidayat in IFS (mod), HOMETOWN & others. / Twitter / MT Offtopic ✂️- - - - - -

You just read my profile, right?
Because these few texts of signature only appear on profile page as the texts are cut in signature. xD

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Releases