Download: From the ContentDB.
Alternatively, from here: https://repo.or.cz/minetest_schemedit.g ... /1.4.0.zip
A schematic is a data structure in Minetest which contains data to place a pre-defined structure in the world, like trees or buildings.
This mod also supports the advanced schematic features such as per-node probabilities, force-placed nodes, and Y slice probabilities. Server commands: (place schematic), (convert to file).
This mod is for modders and advanced users, the goal of this mod is to become the #1 schematic editing tool.
If you don't understand anything of this, you should read the Minetest Lua API documentation on schematics.
- Repository: http://repo.or.cz/minetest_schemedit.git
- License of everything: MIT License
- Mandatory dependencies: None
- Optional dependencies: doc
- Version: 1.4.0
- Works in Minetest 5.0.0 or later