[mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.3] [underch]

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Hume2 » Post

StarNinjas wrote:Yes that license is fine:)
Thank you, I added your textures.

A summary of recent changes:
  • Added Ruby Dust that generates in Ruby biome
  • Added Slime Bricks for all slime types
  • Implemented bucket support for slime
  • Implemented stairs, stairs redo and moreblocks support for some blocks
  • Mese Crystals now generate in Mese + Saphire biome
  • Dense ores and gems except quartz types are now 4 times less common
  • Luminosity of fiery blocks is reduced
  • Burning Mushroom and Underground Bush now use other textures
  • Added some crafting recipes
  • Crystals, moss and torchberries no longer generate in air in large caves.
EDIT: For the Octu mese:
link: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3958
I think, the mod needs to be redone first because it's a crime against humanity. (In fact, it's a mixture of three unrelated mods.) And while I'll be redoing the Octu's mod, I will make it to be an optional utilitary mod that extends underch.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Stix » Post

Any idea when this will be considered complete and moved to mod-releases?
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Hume2 » Post

Stix wrote:Any idea when this will be considered complete and moved to mod-releases?
I'm now waiting for StarNinjas to make textures for Dust and Underground Wine. After I implement these blocks, it will be the 1.0 release. If I had to wait too long, I'll do that myself and replace the textures after StarNinjas makes them.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
LMD
Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 08:16
GitHub: appgurueu
IRC: appguru[eu]
In-game: LMD
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by LMD » Post

Maybe consider adding deadly traps, for instance, KGM added plants that would close if smb(mob or player) stepped on them on stood on them for some time, instantly killing the victim.
My stuff: Projects - Mods - Website

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Hume2 » Post

LMD wrote:Maybe consider adding deadly traps, for instance, KGM added plants that would close if smb(mob or player) stepped on them on stood on them for some time, instantly killing the victim.
Thanks for idea. I might implement it in a future release. Currently, there are only burners those set on fire adjacent blocks but don't harm the player directly.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
StarNinjas
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 00:32
GitHub: starninjas
IRC: StarNinjas
In-game: J1
Location: aincrad

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by StarNinjas » Post

Hello I'll be able to do dust texture but I don't like wine so you can do that:)

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Stix » Post

StarNinjas wrote:Hello I'll be able to do dust texture but I don't like wine so you can do that:)
What is underground wine supposed to be anyway?
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
StarNinjas
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 00:32
GitHub: starninjas
IRC: StarNinjas
In-game: J1
Location: aincrad

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by StarNinjas » Post

Yeah what is it?

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Hume2 » Post

StarNinjas wrote:Yeah what is it?
I said that Underground Wine was up to your imagination but never mind. It will be up to my imagination. I thought that it will be something like Fiery Wine but not glowing and not fiery. It is supposed to generate in biomes: jungle, mese+saphire and lava+jungle.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] Underground Challenge: 46 underground biomes![unde

by Hume2 » Post

I've waited long enough, so I made the dust texture myself. Both dust and underground vine are implemented. I'll now test a bit and make more screenshots. After that, this will be the 1.0 release.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
StarNinjas
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 00:32
GitHub: starninjas
IRC: StarNinjas
In-game: J1
Location: aincrad

Re: [mod] 46 underground biomes! [1.0] [underch]

by StarNinjas » Post

K

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 46 underground biomes! [1.0] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

I can't connect to the Linuxworks server today, so I finally had some time for this mod.

I haven't made any progress in the extension modpack I'm promising for several months. However, I improved the underch mod a bit. The "stone"-stone is now split into 28 various types. I added 16 more biomes, which you'll barely nootice. They serve only as a transition between the surface and underground biomes. I also improved the distribution of blocks in biomes. They will be no longer scattered all over the caves, they will be located in smaller random structures.

Some screenshots (using the cave explorer mod):
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

gpcf
Member
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:48
In-game: gabriel

Re: [mod] 46 underground biomes! [1.0] [underch]

by gpcf » Post

Seems like the downtime of linuxworks has caused quite a bit of productive work :D

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

Version 1.1 is released. There are now 62 underground biomes and the distribution of layers is changed slightly.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

Version 1.1.1 is released. I did a few minor tweaks and changed license of code and models to CC0.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

MHL
Member
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 00:44
Location: Somewhere in SSWZ

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by MHL » Post

I rate 8/8
Come see my Minetest Puzzle MAP

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Inocudom » Post

In Minetest 5.0.0...

Code: Select all

2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: ServerError: AsyncErr: Lua: finishGenRuntime error from mod 'underch' in callback environment_OnGenerated(): ...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\mods\underch/worldgen.lua:616: attempt to call a nil value
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: 	...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\mods\underch/worldgen.lua:616: in function <...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\mods\underch/worldgen.lua:565>
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: 	...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:419: in function <...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:399>
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ACTION[Main]: Server: Shutting down
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

Inocudom wrote:In Minetest 5.0.0...

Code: Select all

2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: ServerError: AsyncErr: Lua: finishGenRuntime error from mod 'underch' in callback environment_OnGenerated(): ...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\mods\underch/worldgen.lua:616: attempt to call a nil value
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: 	...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\mods\underch/worldgen.lua:616: in function <...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\mods\underch/worldgen.lua:565>
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ERROR[Main]: 	...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:419: in function <...am Files\minetest-5.0.0\bin\..\builtin\game\register.lua:399>
2019-03-05 13:36:14: ACTION[Main]: Server: Shutting down
Huh, I've never experienced such issue. Does it happen for all worlds or only in some of them?
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Inocudom » Post

World.mt:

Code: Select all

gameid = minetest
backend = sqlite3
creative_mode = true
enable_damage = false
load_mod_3dmushrooms = true
load_mod_along_shore = true
load_mod_ambience = true
load_mod_australia = true
load_mod_beverage = true
load_mod_biome_lib = true
load_mod_building_blocks = true
load_mod_bushes = true
load_mod_bushes_classic = true
load_mod_cavestuff = true
load_mod_computer = true
load_mod_concrete = true
load_mod_dryplants = true
load_mod_extranodes = true
load_mod_fake_fire = true
load_mod_farming = true
load_mod_farming_food = true
load_mod_farming_plus = true
load_mod_ferns = true
load_mod_flowers_plus = true
load_mod_gloopblocks = true
load_mod_glooptest = true
load_mod_gold_and_gem = true
load_mod_homedecor = true
load_mod_homedecor_3d_extras = true
load_mod_horror = true
load_mod_inbox = true
load_mod_itemframes = true
load_mod_junglegrass = true
load_mod_lavalamp = true
load_mod_lrfurn = true
load_mod_mesecons = true
load_mod_mesecons_alias = true
load_mod_mesecons_blinkyplant = true
load_mod_mesecons_button = true
load_mod_mesecons_commandblock = true
load_mod_mesecons_delayer = true
load_mod_mesecons_detector = true
load_mod_mesecons_doors = true
load_mod_mesecons_extrawires = true
load_mod_mesecons_gates = true
load_mod_mesecons_hydroturbine = true
load_mod_mesecons_insulated = true
load_mod_mesecons_lamp = true
load_mod_mesecons_lightstone = true
load_mod_mesecons_luacontroller = true
load_mod_mesecons_materials = true
load_mod_mesecons_microcontroller = true
load_mod_mesecons_movestones = true
load_mod_mesecons_mvps = true
load_mod_mesecons_noteblock = true
load_mod_mesecons_pistons = true
load_mod_mesecons_powerplant = true
load_mod_mesecons_pressureplates = true
load_mod_mesecons_random = true
load_mod_mesecons_receiver = true
load_mod_mesecons_solarpanel = true
load_mod_mesecons_stickyblocks = true
load_mod_mesecons_switch = true
load_mod_mesecons_torch = true
load_mod_mesecons_walllever = true
load_mod_molehills = true
load_mod_moreblocks = true
load_mod_moreores = true
load_mod_nature_classic = true
load_mod_pipeworks = true
load_mod_plasmascreen = true
load_mod_poisonivy = true
load_mod_quartz = true
load_mod_scifi_nodes = true
load_mod_signs_lib = true
load_mod_technic = true
load_mod_technic_chests = true
load_mod_technic_worldgen = true
load_mod_trunks = true
load_mod_unified_inventory = true
load_mod_unifieddyes = true
load_mod_vines = true
load_mod_woodsoils = true
load_mod_wrench = true
load_mod_xdecor = true
load_mod_youngtrees = true
server_announce = false
load_mod_mapfix = true
load_mod_kerova = true
load_mod_bugslive = true
load_mod_dmobs = true
load_mod_kpgmobs = true
load_mod_mobs = true
load_mod_mobs_animal = true
load_mod_mobs_bat = true
load_mod_mobs_birds = true
load_mod_mobs_butterfly = true
load_mod_mobs_crocs = true
load_mod_mobs_fish = true
load_mod_mobs_jellyfish = true
load_mod_mobs_sharks = true
load_mod_mobs_turtles = true
load_mod_pmobs = true
load_mod_builtin_item = true
load_mod_item_drop = true
load_mod_artdeco = true
load_mod_moreplants = true
load_mod_mesecons_wires = true
load_mod_bakedclay = true
load_mod_areas = true
load_mod_worldedit = true
load_mod_worldedit_commands = true
load_mod_worldedit_gui = true
load_mod_worldedit_shortcommands = true
load_mod_mtg_plus = true
load_mod_princess = true
load_mod_church_altar = true
load_mod_church_bell = true
load_mod_church_candles = true
load_mod_church_cross = true
load_mod_church_glass = true
load_mod_church_grave = true
load_mod_church_pews = true
load_mod_church_podium = true
load_mod_display_lib = true
load_mod_font_lib = true
load_mod_nsspf = true
load_mod_mtfoods = true
load_mod_homedecor_i18n = true
load_mod_mesecons_fpga = true
player_backend = files
load_mod_worldedit_brush = true
load_mod_plantlife_i18n = true
load_mod_bible = true
load_mod_mt_biblebot = true
auth_backend = files
load_mod_basic_materials = true
load_mod_mpd = false
load_mod_technic_cnc = true
load_mod_worldedit_hud_helper = true
load_mod_underch = true
Env_meta.txt:

Code: Select all

day_count = 13
lbm_introduction_times = :doors:replace_artdeco_estatedoor~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_glass~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_ice~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_icesteel~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_iron_bar~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_obsidian_glass~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_papyrus~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_steel~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_wood~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_wood_bar~0;:doors:replace_doors_japanese_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_prison_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_rusty_prison_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_screen_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_slide_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_woodglass_door~0;:doors:replace_princess_princess_pink_material_door~0;:doors:replace_princess_princess_white_material_door~0;default:3dtorch~0;default:convert_saplings_to_node_timer~0;default:upgrade_chest_locked_v2~0;default:upgrade_chest_v2~0;homedecor:convert_bathroom_tiles~0;homedecor:convert_beds~0;homedecor:convert_chairs~0;homedecor:convert_curtains~0;homedecor:convert_desk_lamps~0;homedecor:convert_lighting~0;homedecor:convert_shutters~0;lavalamp:convert~0;lrfurn:convert_armchairs~0;lrfurn:convert_longsofas~0;lrfurn:convert_sofas~0;mesecons_pistons:replace_legacy_piston_down~0;mesecons_pistons:replace_legacy_piston_up~0;pipeworks:give_back_old_filter_items~0;pipeworks:refund_node_breaker_pick~0;xpanes:gen2~0;moreblocks:fix_split_stone_tile_alt_name_collision~11375;moreblocks:reduce_wood_tile_redundancy~11375;technic_chests:fix_wooden_chests~11375;
last_clear_objects_time = 122
game_time = 12370
lbm_introduction_times_version = 1
time_of_day = 16336
EnvArgsEnd
Map_meta.txt:

Code: Select all

mgvalleys_np_cave1 = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 12
	spread = (96,96,96)
	seed = 52534
	octaves = 4
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_np_inter_valley_fill = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1
	spread = (256,512,256)
	seed = 1993
	octaves = 6
	persistence = 0.8
}
mgvalleys_np_cavern = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1
	spread = (768,256,768)
	seed = 59033
	octaves = 6
	persistence = 0.63
}
mgvalleys_np_filler_depth = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1.2
	spread = (256,256,256)
	seed = 1605
	octaves = 3
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_np_terrain_height = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = -10
	scale = 50
	spread = (1024,1024,1024)
	seed = 5202
	octaves = 6
	persistence = 0.4
}
mgvalleys_dungeon_ymax = 63
mgvalleys_np_inter_valley_slope = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0.5
	scale = 0.5
	spread = (128,128,128)
	seed = 746
	octaves = 1
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_dungeon_ymin = -31000
mgvalleys_np_cave2 = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 12
	spread = (96,96,96)
	seed = 10325
	octaves = 4
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_cavern_threshold = 0.6
mgvalleys_cavern_taper = 192
mgvalleys_cave_width = 0.3
mg_flags = caves, dungeons, light, decorations, biomes
chunksize = 5
mgvalleys_lava_depth = 1
mg_name = valleys
mapgen_limit = 31000
water_level = 1
seed = 14800203801268015323
mgvalleys_np_rivers = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1
	spread = (256,256,256)
	seed = -6050
	octaves = 5
	persistence = 0.6
}
mg_biome_np_heat = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 50
	scale = 50
	spread = (750,750,750)
	seed = 5349
	octaves = 3
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_river_size = 5
mg_biome_np_heat_blend = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1.5
	spread = (8,8,8)
	seed = 13
	octaves = 2
	persistence = 1
}
mg_biome_np_humidity = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 50
	scale = 50
	spread = (750,750,750)
	seed = 842
	octaves = 3
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_cavern_limit = -256
mg_biome_np_humidity_blend = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1.5
	spread = (8,8,8)
	seed = 90003
	octaves = 2
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_spflags = altitude_chill, humid_rivers, vary_river_depth, altitude_dry
mgvalleys_np_valley_depth = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 5
	scale = 4
	spread = (512,512,512)
	seed = -1914
	octaves = 1
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_altitude_chill = 90
mgvalleys_np_valley_profile = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0.6
	scale = 0.5
	spread = (512,512,512)
	seed = 777
	octaves = 1
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_large_cave_depth = -33
mgvalleys_river_depth = 4
[end_of_params]
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

Inocudom wrote:World.mt:

Code: Select all

gameid = minetest
backend = sqlite3
creative_mode = true
enable_damage = false
load_mod_3dmushrooms = true
load_mod_along_shore = true
load_mod_ambience = true
load_mod_australia = true
load_mod_beverage = true
load_mod_biome_lib = true
load_mod_building_blocks = true
load_mod_bushes = true
load_mod_bushes_classic = true
load_mod_cavestuff = true
load_mod_computer = true
load_mod_concrete = true
load_mod_dryplants = true
load_mod_extranodes = true
load_mod_fake_fire = true
load_mod_farming = true
load_mod_farming_food = true
load_mod_farming_plus = true
load_mod_ferns = true
load_mod_flowers_plus = true
load_mod_gloopblocks = true
load_mod_glooptest = true
load_mod_gold_and_gem = true
load_mod_homedecor = true
load_mod_homedecor_3d_extras = true
load_mod_horror = true
load_mod_inbox = true
load_mod_itemframes = true
load_mod_junglegrass = true
load_mod_lavalamp = true
load_mod_lrfurn = true
load_mod_mesecons = true
load_mod_mesecons_alias = true
load_mod_mesecons_blinkyplant = true
load_mod_mesecons_button = true
load_mod_mesecons_commandblock = true
load_mod_mesecons_delayer = true
load_mod_mesecons_detector = true
load_mod_mesecons_doors = true
load_mod_mesecons_extrawires = true
load_mod_mesecons_gates = true
load_mod_mesecons_hydroturbine = true
load_mod_mesecons_insulated = true
load_mod_mesecons_lamp = true
load_mod_mesecons_lightstone = true
load_mod_mesecons_luacontroller = true
load_mod_mesecons_materials = true
load_mod_mesecons_microcontroller = true
load_mod_mesecons_movestones = true
load_mod_mesecons_mvps = true
load_mod_mesecons_noteblock = true
load_mod_mesecons_pistons = true
load_mod_mesecons_powerplant = true
load_mod_mesecons_pressureplates = true
load_mod_mesecons_random = true
load_mod_mesecons_receiver = true
load_mod_mesecons_solarpanel = true
load_mod_mesecons_stickyblocks = true
load_mod_mesecons_switch = true
load_mod_mesecons_torch = true
load_mod_mesecons_walllever = true
load_mod_molehills = true
load_mod_moreblocks = true
load_mod_moreores = true
load_mod_nature_classic = true
load_mod_pipeworks = true
load_mod_plasmascreen = true
load_mod_poisonivy = true
load_mod_quartz = true
load_mod_scifi_nodes = true
load_mod_signs_lib = true
load_mod_technic = true
load_mod_technic_chests = true
load_mod_technic_worldgen = true
load_mod_trunks = true
load_mod_unified_inventory = true
load_mod_unifieddyes = true
load_mod_vines = true
load_mod_woodsoils = true
load_mod_wrench = true
load_mod_xdecor = true
load_mod_youngtrees = true
server_announce = false
load_mod_mapfix = true
load_mod_kerova = true
load_mod_bugslive = true
load_mod_dmobs = true
load_mod_kpgmobs = true
load_mod_mobs = true
load_mod_mobs_animal = true
load_mod_mobs_bat = true
load_mod_mobs_birds = true
load_mod_mobs_butterfly = true
load_mod_mobs_crocs = true
load_mod_mobs_fish = true
load_mod_mobs_jellyfish = true
load_mod_mobs_sharks = true
load_mod_mobs_turtles = true
load_mod_pmobs = true
load_mod_builtin_item = true
load_mod_item_drop = true
load_mod_artdeco = true
load_mod_moreplants = true
load_mod_mesecons_wires = true
load_mod_bakedclay = true
load_mod_areas = true
load_mod_worldedit = true
load_mod_worldedit_commands = true
load_mod_worldedit_gui = true
load_mod_worldedit_shortcommands = true
load_mod_mtg_plus = true
load_mod_princess = true
load_mod_church_altar = true
load_mod_church_bell = true
load_mod_church_candles = true
load_mod_church_cross = true
load_mod_church_glass = true
load_mod_church_grave = true
load_mod_church_pews = true
load_mod_church_podium = true
load_mod_display_lib = true
load_mod_font_lib = true
load_mod_nsspf = true
load_mod_mtfoods = true
load_mod_homedecor_i18n = true
load_mod_mesecons_fpga = true
player_backend = files
load_mod_worldedit_brush = true
load_mod_plantlife_i18n = true
load_mod_bible = true
load_mod_mt_biblebot = true
auth_backend = files
load_mod_basic_materials = true
load_mod_mpd = false
load_mod_technic_cnc = true
load_mod_worldedit_hud_helper = true
load_mod_underch = true
Env_meta.txt:

Code: Select all

day_count = 13
lbm_introduction_times = :doors:replace_artdeco_estatedoor~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_glass~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_ice~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_icesteel~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_iron_bar~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_obsidian_glass~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_papyrus~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_steel~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_wood~0;:doors:replace_doors_door_wood_bar~0;:doors:replace_doors_japanese_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_prison_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_rusty_prison_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_screen_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_slide_door~0;:doors:replace_doors_woodglass_door~0;:doors:replace_princess_princess_pink_material_door~0;:doors:replace_princess_princess_white_material_door~0;default:3dtorch~0;default:convert_saplings_to_node_timer~0;default:upgrade_chest_locked_v2~0;default:upgrade_chest_v2~0;homedecor:convert_bathroom_tiles~0;homedecor:convert_beds~0;homedecor:convert_chairs~0;homedecor:convert_curtains~0;homedecor:convert_desk_lamps~0;homedecor:convert_lighting~0;homedecor:convert_shutters~0;lavalamp:convert~0;lrfurn:convert_armchairs~0;lrfurn:convert_longsofas~0;lrfurn:convert_sofas~0;mesecons_pistons:replace_legacy_piston_down~0;mesecons_pistons:replace_legacy_piston_up~0;pipeworks:give_back_old_filter_items~0;pipeworks:refund_node_breaker_pick~0;xpanes:gen2~0;moreblocks:fix_split_stone_tile_alt_name_collision~11375;moreblocks:reduce_wood_tile_redundancy~11375;technic_chests:fix_wooden_chests~11375;
last_clear_objects_time = 122
game_time = 12370
lbm_introduction_times_version = 1
time_of_day = 16336
EnvArgsEnd
Map_meta.txt:

Code: Select all

mgvalleys_np_cave1 = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 12
	spread = (96,96,96)
	seed = 52534
	octaves = 4
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_np_inter_valley_fill = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1
	spread = (256,512,256)
	seed = 1993
	octaves = 6
	persistence = 0.8
}
mgvalleys_np_cavern = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1
	spread = (768,256,768)
	seed = 59033
	octaves = 6
	persistence = 0.63
}
mgvalleys_np_filler_depth = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1.2
	spread = (256,256,256)
	seed = 1605
	octaves = 3
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_np_terrain_height = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = -10
	scale = 50
	spread = (1024,1024,1024)
	seed = 5202
	octaves = 6
	persistence = 0.4
}
mgvalleys_dungeon_ymax = 63
mgvalleys_np_inter_valley_slope = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0.5
	scale = 0.5
	spread = (128,128,128)
	seed = 746
	octaves = 1
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_dungeon_ymin = -31000
mgvalleys_np_cave2 = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 12
	spread = (96,96,96)
	seed = 10325
	octaves = 4
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_cavern_threshold = 0.6
mgvalleys_cavern_taper = 192
mgvalleys_cave_width = 0.3
mg_flags = caves, dungeons, light, decorations, biomes
chunksize = 5
mgvalleys_lava_depth = 1
mg_name = valleys
mapgen_limit = 31000
water_level = 1
seed = 14800203801268015323
mgvalleys_np_rivers = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1
	spread = (256,256,256)
	seed = -6050
	octaves = 5
	persistence = 0.6
}
mg_biome_np_heat = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 50
	scale = 50
	spread = (750,750,750)
	seed = 5349
	octaves = 3
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_river_size = 5
mg_biome_np_heat_blend = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1.5
	spread = (8,8,8)
	seed = 13
	octaves = 2
	persistence = 1
}
mg_biome_np_humidity = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 50
	scale = 50
	spread = (750,750,750)
	seed = 842
	octaves = 3
	persistence = 0.5
}
mgvalleys_cavern_limit = -256
mg_biome_np_humidity_blend = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0
	scale = 1.5
	spread = (8,8,8)
	seed = 90003
	octaves = 2
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_spflags = altitude_chill, humid_rivers, vary_river_depth, altitude_dry
mgvalleys_np_valley_depth = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 5
	scale = 4
	spread = (512,512,512)
	seed = -1914
	octaves = 1
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_altitude_chill = 90
mgvalleys_np_valley_profile = {
	flags = defaults
	lacunarity = 2
	offset = 0.6
	scale = 0.5
	spread = (512,512,512)
	seed = 777
	octaves = 1
	persistence = 1
}
mgvalleys_large_cave_depth = -33
mgvalleys_river_depth = 4
[end_of_params]
Thanks for report. Actually, that doesn't answer to my question. I asked if it happens always or not. I added a biome sanity check, try it now. If you find any messages in your console saying "Wrong biome ...", let me know.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Inocudom » Post

Your update did the trick, since everything works fine now. As far as I know, that error only happened with my world. I guess underch was fighting with some other mod...
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
Posts: 3096
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.1] [underch]

by Inocudom » Post

Your release of this mod in ContentDB is way behind...
You can now find my videos at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/some_cheeky_jinuskian/

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.2] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

I was planning to release these few commits in a bigger release but I didn't work on it for a long time. So I made the 1.1.2 release. It's not huge but it contains everything made so far. It is now in ContentDB too.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Hume2
Member
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 08:24
GitHub: Hume2
In-game: Hume2
Location: Czech Republic

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.2] [underch]

by Hume2 » Post

You can now try the mod at my server Tunnelers' Abyss.
If you lack the reality, go on a trip or find a job.

User avatar
Wuzzy
Member
Posts: 4065
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 15:01
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

Re: [mod] 62 underground biomes! [1.1.2] [underch]

by Wuzzy » Post

This could be the start of a whole new game.
My creations. I gladly accept bitcoins: 17fsUywHxeMHKG41UFfu34F1rAxZcrVoqH

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests