[Modpack] Home Decor [git] [homedecor_modpack]

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

Re: [Modpack] Home Decor [git] [homedecor_modpack]

by VanessaE » Post

As far as I know, patches going into 0.4.x will mostly be bug fixes and the like. I don't know what the plan is regarding new items and such.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

A few small updates to improve glowlights' and lava lamps' appearance. Updated the "0.4.16" git tag to follow (I'll be doing that periodically).
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

JohnnyGage
GitHub: JohnnyGage
IRC: JohnnyGag
In-game: JohnnyGage

by JohnnyGage » Post

Hi Ms Vanessa I Have An Problem With my Home Decor It's Not Showing Up In My Inventory & it's Enabled Please Help!!

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

If you've installed and enabled Home Decor and it is not showing up in-game, this means you're probably missing some other mod that it depends on.

Make sure you are using Minetest 0.4.16 and a corresponding minetest_game, and that you have a fairly new copy of Unified Dyes installed and enabled for your world.

JohnnyGage

by JohnnyGage » Post

I Had The Mailbox & Other Home Decor But Now It Says Plasma Screen & Inbox Are Unresolved Names

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

I would need to see a paste of your debug.txt to help you further.

JohnnyGage

by JohnnyGage » Post

I Fixed The Home Decor But MicroWave Fridge Plates Coffee Maker & Plasma Tv Still Arent Showing Up

JohnnyGage

by JohnnyGage » Post

How Do I Get The Kitchen Set?

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

JohnnyGage wrote:Hi Ms Vanessa I Have An Problem With my Home Decor It's Not Showing Up In My Inventory & it's Enabled Please Help!!
You have a mistake: Vanessa is Mrs, no Ms yet.
JohnnyGage wrote:How Do I Get The Kitchen Set?
You can take that kitchen set from your inventory and all. I don`t understand why you`re asking about it.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Current version that i use now is 0.4.16. If i try to load the server (my private one), Homedecor and Roads don`t work, although i have installed last version of Homedecor (with bathtubs). Why so happened?

Nathan.S
GitHub: NathanSalapat
IRC: NathanS21
In-game: NathanS21

by Nathan.S » Post

ANdrey01 is there any error code saved to the log. My guess would be a dependency, but without any sort of error hard to tell.
I record Minetest videos, Mod reviews, Modding tutorials, and Lets plays.
Check out my website, and brand new Minetest Modding Course

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Nathan.S wrote:ANdrey01 is there any error code saved to the log. My guess would be a dependency, but without any sort of error hard to tell.
I have known dependency to HomeDecor is Unified dyes that i have alreadt downloaded. I will see how it will with unifieddyes. But probably it happens no for that.

elettrico

by elettrico » Post

I'm using this amazing mod with minetest 0.4.16 in creative mode but I cannot craft anything. Only for this mod crafting (and colouring) seems to be broken, I mean, I do one of the recipes and nothing happens. I'm using unified inventory.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Make sure your copy of Unified Dyes is up-to-date. There was a minor bug recently that broke most recipes that required white dye, including most of those in Home Decor.

Also bear in mind that the Home Decor crafting guide on my website is out of date. That'll be resolved at some point in the future.

luizsab

by luizsab » Post

Hello.
I'm using Minetest 0.4.16 and I didn't find bed and sofa coloured.
Luiz
[luizsab]
cdb_20c854aafd61

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

You craft the white item and then colorize it after placing, by wielding some dye and punching.

At some point in the future I will make it possible to directly craft colored items like it used to be.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

VanessaE wrote:You craft the white item and then colorize it after placing, by wielding some dye and punching.

At some point in the future I will make it possible to directly craft colored items like it used to be.
Oh, i even did not know how to get colored materials! It appears, i need to punch it by a dye? Thanks for the information!

elettrico

by elettrico » Post

VanessaE wrote:Make sure your copy of Unified Dyes is up-to-date. There was a minor bug recently that broke most recipes that required white dye, including most of those in Home Decor.
It's the latest version from git. Can you tell me for example the correct craft for creating red chairs? I'll try it and tell you if it works

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Craft a white chair first, then place it. Switch to wield red dye and punch the chair with it, and it'll change color.

elettrico

by elettrico » Post

VanessaE wrote:Craft a white chair first, then place it. Switch to wield red dye and punch the chair with it, and it'll change color.
I'm in creative mode so I already have the white chair. Colouring it this way works, but I cannot for example craft another chair, nor white nor red.
So ok actually I can use the white chair and then colour it (but what if I want to put 1000 chairs?), but why I cannot craft another chair?

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Whether you can craft one or many isn't anything I have control over, it's the irritating "feature" of Minetest's creative mode that stacks are almost always 1 in size and treated as infinite when you start placing things in-world. Makes it very inconvenient for crafting (this is also why Unified Inventory always gives you a full stack when in creative mode).

That aside, I seem to have no problem crafting either the all-wool armchair (homedecor:armchair) or the kitchen chair with the padded seat (homedecor:kitchen_chair_padded). Once placed, I am able to color it just fine.

The lrfurn armchair appears to have a crafting recipe conflict with the cottages bed, but that's a different matter.

elettrico

by elettrico » Post

VanessaE wrote: That aside, I seem to have no problem [crafting] either the all-wool armchair (homedecor:armchair) or the kitchen chair with the padded seat (homedecor:kitchen_chair_padded). Once placed, I am able to color it just fine.
ok, so I'll try to craft something else (I was trying exactly this chair!), where I can find an updated recipe?

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

I will make recipe conflict fixes at some point in the not-too-distant future, but not right now.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

Are you planning on ever making a more blocky and light-weight version of the homedecor_modpack ???
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

No, I have no such plans. There are other mods out there such as xdecor that may fit your needs.