I created a mod that makes cave exploring easier. If you want to see how the caves really look like, this is an easy way to do so. By enabling the mod, lights spawn as an ore so you can see without the need of placing torches. This mod is not meant for survival mode.
This mod is good mainly for:
- Debugging underground structures
- Debugging ore and cave generation
- Or you can just see how the caves actually look like.
- GitLab project: https://gitlab.com/h2mm/cave_explorer
- .zip download: https://gitlab.com/h2mm/cave_explorer/- ... er-1.0.zip
Did you know that the default caves might look like this?