[Mod] Temperature Survive 2 [tempsurvive]

Grubler

In-game: Grubler

Re: [Mod] Temperature Survive 2 [tempsurvive]

by Grubler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 04:33

Would it be possible to make it so that when it gets cold, or something, it may give a notification like, "It's cold!", or, "I'm cold!", or something like that on screen so it may be harder to not notice you are freezing before you start to get hurt and you might know why you are getting hurt? Like maybe text that has the same color as the bar color. Like progressively maybe, like "I'm freezing!", or something. "I'm burning up!" I don't know anything about modding at this time, so I don't know if it would be possible. Thank you.

Grubler

by Grubler » Fri Nov 08, 2019 00:50

I don't know much about modding and don't know if this would be hard to do but I may have some thoughts from trying to play with this mod. The first thing is it seems to be hard. If furnaces took longer to cook things then maybe they would stay on longer and might help out more. I was thinking if there could be something like insulated boots that I could make that would help me not get as cold if I were standing on something like ice or snow then that may make it easier to survive. I am still trying stuff out. Thank you for your time.

Also, if when I am getting really cold, instead or maybe in addition to the screen getting foggy, it may add some snowflake images on there then that may be interesting. Just an idea.

Grubler

by Grubler » Sat Nov 09, 2019 18:30

Though, that being said, I may not know what the mod was exactly intended for, so yeah. Alrighty then.

Previous

Return to Mod Releases