[Mod] Pipeworks [git] [pipeworks]

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Just change the code in the nodebox models. Each table represents one segment of pipe, you just need to supply nodebox models that look larger. How you will devise those models I leave to you.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

Likwid H-Craft

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Thanks :) Hey, VanessaE do you Like have, a Building in Likwid City?

Edit:Umm...What is the Pump Box size thing called so I can, resize the, top part of it to 1 so it not odd.
Last edited by Likwid H-Craft on Thu Apr 04, 2013 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

I do not build on any other servers the present time (I have a house on Redcrab's server though).

As for the pump box "size thing",. I do not understand your question.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

Somehow, I haven't truly appreciated the greatness of this mod until now. Such an amazing mod, keep it up! :D
Back from the dead!

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Thanks, on behalf of myself and Nore and everyone else who has contributed to it :-)

Miner_48er

by Miner_48er » Post

Great mod. A request pipe would be useful.
Come visit our Minetest 0.4.13 Server at: LinuxGaming2.com, port 30000
Screenshots, overview maps, and server info at: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5684

Luke123

by Luke123 » Post

Best mod in the world! Thank you VanessaE!

- Luke
My minetest username is <King>
BTW I like pie <3

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

When the liquid_finite feature is turned on, that is when this mod's true potential shows. Should survival servers use the liquid_finite feature one day, this mod will be very useful on those servers for transporting large amounts of water and lava.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Only thing this mod doesn't do is remove the water node at the pump periodically. Easily done of course, it just never occurred to me to test this with finite water.

Jordach
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Post

The pipes would make using buckets look like a job for fools.

Dan Duncombe

by Dan Duncombe » Post

This is kinda like Buildcraft mod for Minecraft... But TOTALLY MORE AWESOME!!!
Some Mods: Castles Prefab Camouflage
My Games: Nostalgia Realtest Revamped
Servers: See above games.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

* Pushed a tweak to make pipeworks remove the water node next to an 'on' pump (that's able to move water anyway) periodically. This makes it work better with 'finite' water, though I would appreciate some additional testing and/or suggestions for tweaks if it isn't quite right. :-)

* Made valves and airtight entry panels work.

* Fixed a bug where a blocked spigot still looks like its pouring, and made the mod periodically check for such blockages also.

* Removed "flowing" spigot from creative inventory.

* Made valves and pumps respond to mesecons signals if that mod is present.

* Added flow sensor (sends a mesecons signal when it detects flowing water).

Notes about this update: some stuff is only partially-compatible with finite water. If you block a spigot or turn off a valve, you will lose water at the pump, because I haven't written any backtracking logic to prevent this. If you'd rather disable the removal of water nodes entirely for now, comment-out line 18 of flowing_logic.lua. Also if you are using finite water, you should have exactly as many pumps as you have spigots in a given pipeline (if you don't, you will end up either gaining or losing water).

BrandonReese
GitHub: bremaweb
IRC: BrandonReese
In-game: BrandonReese

by BrandonReese » Post

I just discovered pipeworks about a week ago and I love it. I decided to make a Wool factory. String is harvested in a nearby field and dropped into chest which feed two autocrafters that create the white wool. That wool is distributed pretty evenly to 7 autocrafters to be crafted into colored wools. Once the wooled it dyed it's piped to a chest in my wool shop to be stocked. At the same time on the other side of the factory flowers are coming in from the back room of the wool shop and are being turned into dyes, those dyes are piped into the autocrafters that dye the wool.

Here is a video of the factory in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioG8OysZ ... e=youtu.be

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

BrandonReese wrote:I just discovered pipeworks about a week ago and I love it. I decided to make a Wool factory. String is harvested in a nearby field and dropped into chest which feed two autocrafters that create the white wool. That wool is distributed pretty evenly to 7 autocrafters to be crafted into colored wools. Once the wooled it dyed it's piped to a chest in my wool shop to be stocked. At the same time on the other side of the factory flowers are coming in from the back room of the wool shop and are being turned into dyes, those dyes are piped into the autocrafters that dye the wool.

Here is a video of the factory in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioG8OysZ ... e=youtu.be
I am glad to see a video of this mod being put to good use. What server is that machine on?

Doyouseemysword?123

by Doyouseemysword?123 » Post

VanessaE i seem to be having a problem with the pump not crafting with the recipe of
s= stone
I= steel/iron
f=fragment
c=copper
S I S
C F C
I I I

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

It seems to work fine for me, at least on my server anyway. Are you sure you're using (cooked) stone, mese fragments (not crystals), and copper and steel ingots (not lumps)?

this_guy

by this_guy » Post

VanessaE you make some pretty awesome mods is there by chance that you can improve the towntest mod? the npc for the building chest keeps wandering off on me when i give it materials to build with
I do stuff so what?

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

I'll leave that to someone else.

meweb

by meweb » Post

It says failed to run and load init.lua
Last edited by meweb on Fri Jun 07, 2013 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

Temperest
GitHub: Uberi

by Temperest » Post

Give the full error please, and also take a look at the mod installation guide if you have not already done so:

http://wiki.minetest.com/wiki/Installing_mods
WorldEdit 1.0 released

The Mesecons Laboratory - the art of Mesecons circuitry
Latest article: Mesecons Basics.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Minor update: The "airtight entry" object can now turn vertical if you place it on top/bottom of pipes and objects with vertical fittings (pumps, grates, etc).

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Minor update: pipe and spigot textures and spigot model have been bugging me for a while (textures would change contrast unpredictably, and the model was just a little "off"), just got around to fixing them.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Nore: Bug report for you: https://github.com/VanessaE/pipeworks/issues/39

(I'm at the extent of my own skills and time right now, so if someone else knows how to fix this, pull requests are welcome)

VoidLord

by VoidLord » Post

Um... VanessaE, for some reason the pipes in the edition I have aren't connecting to the chests or furnaces. Wha do I do?
</randomtextcrap>
</forumposthing>
</body>
</html>
/0

ssieb
GitHub: ssieb
IRC: ssieb

by ssieb » Post

VoidLord wrote:Um... VanessaE, for some reason the pipes in the edition I have aren't connecting to the chests or furnaces. Wha do I do?
Possibly you have some other mod interfering. But one thing to check is if you're trying to connect to a locked chest. That's not allowed.