[Mod] Pipeworks [git] [pipeworks]

wsor4035
GitHub: wsor4035
IRC: wsor
In-game: wsor

Re: [Mod] Pipeworks [git] [pipeworks]

by wsor4035 » Post

check for is_fake_player an tweak your logic. a few other mods use this standard as well https://github.com/mt-mods/pipeworks/bl ... n.lua#L233
j5uBLfc6NxgersvVj5D5dIsiKDkoQb0o

mootpoint
GitHub: DemandingSloth
IRC: DemandingSloth
In-game: DemandingSloth

by mootpoint » Post

thank you so much. ill go test that now
"Think of the solution, not the problem." - Richard Rahl

I apologize for the long hiatus. Any issues with my mods should be resolved soon. If you have noticed any please shoot me a dm or submit a request to github.

Come check us out over at the Volcano Bay server

Opons
IRC: Opons
In-game: Opons

by Opons » Post

What is the entity names for the entity’s in the tubes? I would like it for another mods force field emitter so it does not break down certain machines I make.
yes

wsor4035
GitHub: wsor4035
IRC: wsor
In-game: wsor

by wsor4035 » Post

Opons wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 00:11
What is the entity names for the entity’s in the tubes? I would like it for another mods force field emitter so it does not break down certain machines I make.
https://github.com/mt-mods/pipeworks/bl ... t.lua#L240 and https://github.com/mt-mods/pipeworks/bl ... t.lua#L187
j5uBLfc6NxgersvVj5D5dIsiKDkoQb0o

T6C
In-game: T6C

by T6C » Post

Noriel_Sylvire wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 23:06
I can confirm you can have more than two teletubes in one channel. What I did to make it work is set the chest input tube as a recever and disable all others as receivers...
You can have as many receivers as you like on a single channel (within reason, memory is finite). However, there's no reliable way to predict which receiver will receive a sent item. I believe if more than one of the teletubes on a single channel are set to receive, then one is chosen at random when an item is sent.

icser
GitHub: icser303
In-game: icser

by icser » Post

Can anyone please say what is the use of the new digitize channel in teleportation tubes ? Can it be used to can the teleportation tubes channel using a lua controller ? If yes can some one please say how to do it . Thanks in advance .

Noriel_Sylvire
GitHub: NorielSylvire
In-game: Noriel_Sylvire

by Noriel_Sylvire » Post

T6C wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 22:02
Noriel_Sylvire wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 23:06
Thanks for the tip, I had no idea!
My Games 👾🐉 | My Mods 🔧🧪🎄🎃 | My GitHub 💻📚

Dmax_05

by Dmax_05 » Post

Good morning,
I am currently having some troubles with this mod. In particular I am using the vacuum mod with other worlds in order to have a kind of no air situation in space. The problem is: I need to build a small automated production system using the utilities provided by pipeworks; however when I try to put a injector node in space (aka vacuum) it falls like the torches do if you place them in water. Is there a way to overcome this behaviour?
Thank you all!

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

Dmax_05 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 18:18
Good morning,
I am currently having some troubles with this mod. In particular I am using the vacuum mod with other worlds in order to have a kind of no air situation in space. The problem is: I need to build a small automated production system using the utilities provided by pipeworks; however when I try to put a injector node in space (aka vacuum) it falls like the torches do if you place them in water. Is there a way to overcome this behaviour?
Thank you all!
I just logged in to Pandorabox* to check, and an itemwise filter-injector didn't suffer the same fate. I assume that since that server revolves around space a lot, their mods are set up properly for it, and might vary from the mods you are playing with.

pandorabox-mods holds of the mods that are used on Pandorabox. In this case, vacuum and pipeworks. I would try their versions, in case your versions are different.

*Pandorabox has a forum thread, but it is not monitored. It's best to login to the game if you have questions, people are generally pretty helpful, but probably couldn't say much more than this post does about the issue.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

Dmax_05

by Dmax_05 » Post

Thank you Blockhead,
Just tried, but the problem is still there. Maybe there is some settings in the game I should change (?). If anyone has had the same problem, please help me.

Dmax_05

by Dmax_05 » Post

I managed to solve the problem just by commenting out the mesecons line in the dropping objects class in physics.lua.
Thank you all