Lars
Developer
GitHub: lhofhansl

Re: [mod] PaleoTest [2.1.2] [paleotest]

by Lars » Post

blocker wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:41
@Lars your fix work. Not only for Paleotest. E.G. Petz
Yeah, it's a general fix in mob_core. Especially the first bug has the potential to break anything based on mobkit, as it incorrectly overwrites a method in the mobkit namespace.

I'll wait a bit, and if there's no reaction on github, I'll produce a fork with both issues fixed.
(No hard feelings or anything, sometimes we're just busy or our interests shift.)

j0j0n4th4n

by j0j0n4th4n » Post

Now that mob_core is no longer being developed, will Paleotest move to the creatura API?
cdb_894a100ddd76

WillowLeafWing9
In-game: Sundew

by WillowLeafWing9 » Post

What do you put in Piscivore feeders?

0siribix
GitHub: 0siribix
In-game: 0siribix

by 0siribix » Post

Lars wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 20:42
blocker wrote:
Yeah, it's a general fix in mob_core. Especially the first bug has the potential to break anything based on mobkit, as it incorrectly overwrites a method in the mobkit namespace.

I'll wait a bit, and if there's no reaction on github, I'll produce a fork with both issues fixed.
(No hard feelings or anything, sometimes we're just busy or our interests shift.)
Please fork and thank you for hunting that down. Saved me some hours

MisterE
GitHub: MisterE123
IRC: MisterE
In-game: MisterE

by MisterE » Post

Lars wrote:
blocker wrote:

yes. a fork would be welcome as neither mob_core nor paleotest are likely to recieve further updates. It would be good to let these mods remain usable

nemokitty9
In-game: Nemokitty9

by nemokitty9 » Post

I can't use this mod anymore because mob_core is depreciated

Papang
IRC: Papang
In-game: Papang

by Papang » Post

Lars wrote:
blocker wrote:

Hello @Lars, have you posted your fork already ? I would love to see my mobs not going straight forward in walls or turning around the feeder...
I wonder how you get fish_raw_meat ? How can i get the piscivore mobs to eat fish from xocean mod ?
Thanks for the work anyway !