At first it was just a quick simple mod that contains a few extra worldedit commands, but it seems to have grown quite a bit since then :P
Note that I consider this mod stable, and production-ready (so if you find any bugs, please report them). Despite this, new commands will be added in future releases (ideas and especially pull requests welcome!).
Website: https://worldeditadditions.mooncarrot.space/ (new June 2021!)
Extra tools and commands to extend WorldEdit for Minetest
If you can dream of it, it probably belongs here!
► NewsIMPORTANT: The branch of the git repository has been renamed to , to follow the new standard across the Git ecosystem. If you've installed WorldEditAadditions through git before 2021-04-01, you will need to re-clone the repository.
v1.12: The selection tools update (26th June 2021)
- Add , , and
- Add (_select rectangle_), (_select column_), (_select cube_)
- thanks, @VorTechnix!
- Add (_select point cloud_), (_select centre node(s)_), (_select relative_) - thanks, @VorTechnix!
- Add (_selection make_)
- thanks, @VorTechnix!
- Significantly refactored backend utility functions (more to come in future updates)
- Add new universal chance parsing
- Any can now either be a 1-in-N number (e.g. , ), or a percentage chance (e.g. , ).
- Caveat: Percentages are converted to a 1-in-N chance, but additionally that number is rounded down in some places
- , : Add optional new axes
- , : Add optional hollow keyword
- more information) : Add curly brace syntax for nesting command calls (
- : Add new erosion algorithm for filling in potholes and removing pillars
- : Try bonemealing everything that isn't an air block (#49)
- : Don't place nodes above water
- : Improve resilience by handling some edge cases
- : Fix crash due to outdated debug code
- /snowballs: Fix assignment to undeclared variable
- : Fix error handling
► SummarySummary of commands implemented so far:
- Far wand (also )
Also check out the chat command cookbook for useful commands other users have discovered. Got a useful command (set) that isn't on the list? Get in touch! I'll add it and give you credit for discovering it.
► ScreenshotsHere are a few screenshots showing some of the commands in action:
Above: A torus upon which has been used. Also a hollow ellipsoid that has been ed.
Here are some more screenshots:
► DownloadI strongly recommend using git to clone the repository to install this mod. If you can't, then I've provided an always up-to-date download link too :-)
Note that if I don't reply to your message on here, I'll be much more responsive if you open an issue against the repository.
Please also review on Content DB!
Repository | Clone | ContentDB | Download (Previous versions) | Issue Tracker |
Mod dependencies: (the WorldEdit API is used by pretty much every command in this mod)
Optional mod dependencies:
- : Enables the command
- , : Aliases for referencing provided saplings for use in