[Mod] X Farming [x_farming]

mcaygerhard
GitHub: mckaygerhard
IRC: mckaygerhard
In-game: mckaygerhard

Re: [Mod] X Farming [x_farming]

by mcaygerhard » Post

i checked the media (lot of them) and there's no origin explained of.. and no reference of license (conten-crep-db only said cc-by-sa) but there's no authors or explanations

some of this media looks so familiar to Moonlighter, stardey valley and Garden Story

interesting the hypocresy policy of contendb, banned some mods and allow others XD

Blockhead
GitHub: Montandalar
IRC: Blockhead256
In-game: Blockhead Blockhead256

by Blockhead » Post

mcaygerhard wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 06:30
i checked the media (lot of them) and there's no origin explained of.. and no reference of license (conten-crep-db only said cc-by-sa) but there's no authors or explanations
This information is listed in LICENSE.txt. I haven't check that there's an entry for every file there, but it looks like most of them are there, listed with author and license.
/˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳]_[˳˳_˳˳\ Advtrains enthusiast | My map: Noah's Railyard | My Content on ContentDB ✝️♂

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

mcaygerhard wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 06:30

some of this media looks so familiar to Moonlighter, stardey valley and Garden Story

interesting the hypocresy policy of contendb, banned some mods and allow others XD
All of the textures are listed in LICENSE file (as required by content-db) and referenced in README file. Almost all textures are done by me.

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

can you also add a command, to reduce or remove x or all animals like
massive bees everywhere, and they do not disappear or use the hive so far (3 weeks testing)
they seam not to cause too much lag plus, but at some grassland, player can't even pass, without hit them

TenPlus added at mobs_redo

also I still don't get (understand) what numbers I might have to change to reduce spawning, or lifetime of the bees
an impression : much Bees on Crystal Land
If not some time take some minutes to clear out Bees and the flower - no way out anymore.
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

This was a bug and its fixed now

BabeoSaurusRex
In-game: Robin Nami Babeosaurus

by BabeoSaurusRex » Post

I'm not sure if this has been asked or if the info is hidden in the mod folder somewhere, but is there any way to get honeycomb in the game without spawning it? like are there "natural" beehives throughout the game? How would I get the honeycomb needed to make artificial hives?

Thanks <3

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

I see what you saying now, I have added recipe for honeycomb in latest update (v3.8.1) thanks for pointing it out!