Compatible with Inventory_Plus
- /spec - Opens menu shown in picture below. This is where you will purchase skills and can view your current XP.
- Miner - XP gain from mining with a pickaxe
- Lumberjack - XP gain from chopping with an axe
- Digger - XP gain from digging with a shovel
- Farmer - XP gain from harvesting farming crops
- Builder - XP gain from placing blocks
- Heal[ALL TOOLS] - Repairs tool for a certain amount.
- Upgrade[ALL TOOLS] - Upgrades tool to one higher metal tier.
- Superheat[AXE, PICKAXE, SHOVEL] - When a node is dug it returns the cooking result instead of the normal drop. If there is not a cooking result than the normal drop will occur.
- Greenthumb[HOE] - Now a crop can be dug with a hoe and it'll only remove it if it is at the highest tier.
- Feller[AXE](new) - Similar to Techic's chainsaw, when the bottom tree node is dug it removes all the nodes in the trunk.
- Designed like the Equivalent Exchange energy condenser. This converts one type of node or item into another. Currently the condenser is flawless meaning there is no energy loss but I will add in a small random loss every time a conversion occurs so it doesn't feel too OP. Also, not all items and nodes work in the system. Don't worry that won't crash your game. I'm working on the conversion amounts for each node and item.
- Recipe(picture coming soon)
O = Obsidian
m = Mese Crystal
D = Diamond Block
Download: https://github.com/metalstache/specialt ... master.zip
*Warning* If you aren't able to add an ability(ie superheat) to a tool, it is most likely because the tool is not registered with the system. Exit the game, open the "depends.txt" file in the specialties folder and add the mods name of the tool you were trying to add the ability to. Retry it and if it still doesn't work than bring it up so I can look into it.
*Warning* If Superheat does not drop the cooking result for a node, then reload the world. This should fix the issue.
Screenshot illustrating the new super heat effect
Added Farmer specialty
Fixed specialty tools not upgrading
Moved code into multiple files
Added that mods can now register their tools in the tables by calling specialties.healingamount(toolname) and specialties.upgradetree(toolname higher than current)
Fixed issue with drop handler for null digger
Removed dependence to Inventory Plus
Added chat command /spec to open menu
Fixed Technic compatibility issue
Fixed item entities having flame texture on them
Superheat and Green Thumb textures are now 16x16
Updated farming code to current default style
Fixed typo with Technic compatibility
Cleaned up file management
Added feller skill
Added item pickup option
Fixed item drop to work properly
Added XP display in Bottom Left of HUD
Miscellaneous code fixes and cleanup
Added condenser node
Add more skills to each specialty
Add EE like skills to builder (in progress)