[Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack]

User avatar
benrob0329
Member
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 22:39
Location: Michigan
GitHub: Benrob0329
IRC: benrob0329
In-game: benrob03

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by benrob0329 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 14:24

Yay! A mod that supports the dev version of MT!
Social: YouTube Peertube Matrix Room: #minetest:matrix.org | Games: The Infinite IKEA
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by VanessaE » Fri Aug 14, 2015 17:26

Small update: the "trunks" and "woodsoils" components now use default pine, jungle, and acacia tree nodes instead of their old Moretrees variants.

You'll need an up-to-date minetest_game as mentioned before.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by VanessaE » Sat Aug 15, 2015 21:24

Another update: Made nature_classic's blossoms use default leaf decay code.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)
 

User avatar
swordpaint12
Member
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 00:50
Location: Foobass, isle of Atlantis, castle of Bardvendelle
In-game: [swordpaint12][Belching_Balladeer]

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by swordpaint12 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 23:14

I've been opening worlds and I get a message that says I have a naming conflict. I'm using the minetest game not a subgame and I haven't even used this modpack on that world. Why does it say that I have a naming conflict? It includes every mod in the modpack.
God's not dead; remember that!
Yay for MT! No MC here!
I am a human. I'm younger than 100 years old.
I've been playing Minetest since December 2014.

I'm amazed that I haven't been on here in so long! My latest minetest accomplishment was mining by hand (well, as close as you can get in a computer game) a circle 30 blocks in diameter. It took forever but it's pretty cool.
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4468
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by VanessaE » Thu Sep 17, 2015 23:29

If it says you're getting a naming conflict, then you probably just need to rename the main Plantlife folder -- it needs to be "plantlife_modpack" (with an underscore), and it belongs in either <minetest>/mods or <minetest>/worlds/<your world>/worldmods .

Do not change or rename any of the files or folders inside.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)
 

User avatar
swordpaint12
Member
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 00:50
Location: Foobass, isle of Atlantis, castle of Bardvendelle
In-game: [swordpaint12][Belching_Balladeer]

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by swordpaint12 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 00:26

I don't, and the modpack has the right name. The weird thing? Sometimes it even happens on new worlds. It just comes up with this error
Code: Select all
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "along_shore"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\along_shore
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\along_shore
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "dryplants"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\dryplants
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\dryplants
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "ferns"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\ferns
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\ferns
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "flowers_plus"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "junglegrass"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\junglegrass
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\junglegrass
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "mushroom"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\mushroom
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\mushroom
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "nature_classic"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\nature_classic
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\nature_classic
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "trunks"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\trunks
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\trunks
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "vines"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\vines
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\vines
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "woodsoils"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\woodsoils
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\woodsoils
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Unresolved name conflicts for mods "along_shore", "dryplants", "ferns", "flowers_plus", "junglegrass", "mushroom", "nature_classic", "trunks", "vines", "woodsoils".
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Check debug.txt for details.
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "along_shore"
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\along_shore
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\along_shore
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "dryplants"
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\dryplants
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\dryplants
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "ferns"
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\ferns
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\ferns
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "flowers_plus"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "junglegrass"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\junglegrass
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\junglegrass
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "mushroom"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\mushroom
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\mushroom
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "nature_classic"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\nature_classic
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\nature_classic
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "trunks"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\trunks
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\trunks
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "vines"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\vines
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\vines
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "woodsoils"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\woodsoils
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\woodsoils
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Unresolved name conflicts for mods "along_shore", "dryplants", "ferns", "flowers_plus", "junglegrass", "mushroom", "nature_classic", "trunks", "vines", "woodsoils".
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Check debug.txt for details.
God's not dead; remember that!
Yay for MT! No MC here!
I am a human. I'm younger than 100 years old.
I've been playing Minetest since December 2014.

I'm amazed that I haven't been on here in so long! My latest minetest accomplishment was mining by hand (well, as close as you can get in a computer game) a circle 30 blocks in diameter. It took forever but it's pretty cool.
 

User avatar
benrob0329
Member
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 22:39
Location: Michigan
GitHub: Benrob0329
IRC: benrob0329
In-game: benrob03

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by benrob0329 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 00:53

Do you have the modpack in your mods folder twice?
Social: YouTube Peertube Matrix Room: #minetest:matrix.org | Games: The Infinite IKEA
 

User avatar
swordpaint12
Member
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 00:50
Location: Foobass, isle of Atlantis, castle of Bardvendelle
In-game: [swordpaint12][Belching_Balladeer]

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by swordpaint12 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 02:06

Nope. As a temporary resolve, I've moved the file out of my mods to another file. The naming conflict doesn't happen any more, but kinda tough when you wanna make a berry farm, etc..
God's not dead; remember that!
Yay for MT! No MC here!
I am a human. I'm younger than 100 years old.
I've been playing Minetest since December 2014.

I'm amazed that I haven't been on here in so long! My latest minetest accomplishment was mining by hand (well, as close as you can get in a computer game) a circle 30 blocks in diameter. It took forever but it's pretty cool.
 

User avatar
Alienant1
Member
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33
In-game: alienant1 or alienant2

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Alienant1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:16

I got an error :

10:14:29: ERROR[main]: ========== ERROR FROM LUA ===========
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: Failed to load and run script from
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: /home/anthony/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack/trunks/init.lua:
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: ...nthony/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack/trunks/nodes.lua:330: attempt to index a nil value
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: ...nthony/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack/trunks/nodes.lua:330: in main chunk
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: [C]: in function 'dofile'
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: ...anthony/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack/trunks/init.lua:12: in main chunk
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: ======= END OF ERROR FROM LUA ========
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: Server: Failed to load and run /home/anthony/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack/trunks/init.lua
10:14:29: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Failed to load and run /home/anthony/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack/trunks/init.lua

what does this mean? is my minetest_game too old?
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
 

User avatar
Don
Member
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 18:40
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Don » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:49

swordpaint12 wrote:I don't, and the modpack has the right name. The weird thing? Sometimes it even happens on new worlds. It just comes up with this error
Code: Select all
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "along_shore"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\along_shore
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\along_shore
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "dryplants"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\dryplants
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\dryplants
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "ferns"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\ferns
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\ferns
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "flowers_plus"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "junglegrass"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\junglegrass
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\junglegrass
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "mushroom"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\mushroom
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\mushroom
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "nature_classic"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\nature_classic
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\nature_classic
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "trunks"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\trunks
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\trunks
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "vines"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\vines
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\vines
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "woodsoils"
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\woodsoils
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\woodsoils
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Unresolved name conflicts for mods "along_shore", "dryplants", "ferns", "flowers_plus", "junglegrass", "mushroom", "nature_classic", "trunks", "vines", "woodsoils".
2015-09-17 18:50:45: ERROR[main]: Check debug.txt for details.
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "along_shore"
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\along_shore
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\along_shore
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "dryplants"
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\dryplants
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\dryplants
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "ferns"
2015-09-17 20:18:47: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\ferns
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\ferns
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "flowers_plus"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\flowers_plus
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "junglegrass"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\junglegrass
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\junglegrass
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "mushroom"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\mushroom
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\mushroom
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "nature_classic"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\nature_classic
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\nature_classic
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "trunks"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\trunks
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\trunks
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "vines"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\vines
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\vines
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: WARNING: Mod name conflict detected: "woodsoils"
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\gt modified mods\plantlife_\woodsoils
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Will not load: C:\Users\top secret.Tapestry\Desktop\minetest engines\minetest-0.4.13\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\woodsoils
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: ModError: ModError: Unresolved name conflicts for mods "along_shore", "dryplants", "ferns", "flowers_plus", "junglegrass", "mushroom", "nature_classic", "trunks", "vines", "woodsoils".
2015-09-17 20:18:48: ERROR[main]: Check debug.txt for details.

It looks like you have the mod pack twice. One is plantlife_modpack and the other is gt modified mods/plantlife_
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here
 

User avatar
Don
Member
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 18:40
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Don » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:52

@Alienant1 - what version of minetest are you using and what version of plantlife?
Did you upgrade plantlife? If so did you completely remove the old one before adding the new one?
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here
 

User avatar
Alienant1
Member
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33
In-game: alienant1 or alienant2

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Alienant1 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 15:00

I only just got plantlife 2 days ago for the first time that I know of; it might be in there as a sub-folder of another mod and I think I have 4.7.13 or something ending in .13 anyway. it is a new update of both minetest and plantlife.

EDIT: I should add that I run Ubuntu. The files and organisation are slightly different to Windows.

EDIT2: i have 0.4.12. sorry for any confusion caused by my mistake.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
 

JuanKGZ
New member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 02:16

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by JuanKGZ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 18:10

Hi, I keep getting this error:

Code: Select all
12:39:32: ERROR[main]: ========== ERROR FROM LUA ===========
12:39:32: ERROR[main]: Failed to load and run script from
12:39:32: ERROR[main]: /home/jgonzalez/.minetest/mods/plantlife_modpack-master/3dmushrooms/init.lua:
12:39:32: ERROR[main]: ...etest/mods/plantlife_modpack-master/3dmushrooms/init.lua:8: Attempt to override non-existent item flowers:mushroom_fertile_brown
12:39:32: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
12:39:32: ERROR[main]:    [C]: in function 'error'
12:39:32: ERROR[main]:    /usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:320: in function 'override_item'
12:39:32: ERROR[main]:    ...etest/mods/plantlife_modpack-master/3dmushrooms/init.lua:8: in main chunk
12:39:32: ERROR[main]: ======= END OF ERROR FROM LUA ========



It only appears when I have enabled "3dmushrooms" from the modpack, with all the other mods it works just fine and I get no error
 

KCoombes
Member
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 23:19
Location: SW Florida, USA
In-game: Knatt

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by KCoombes » Thu Nov 26, 2015 13:31

You need to rename that folder to plantlife_modpack (indeed , all mod folders need the "-master" removed) for the core to see it properly.
 

User avatar
afflatus
Member
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 19:47
Location: Avalonia
GitHub: 0-afflatus
IRC: afflatus
In-game: afflatus

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by afflatus » Thu Nov 26, 2015 17:22

KCoombes wrote:You need to rename that folder to plantlife_modpack (indeed , all mod folders need the "-master" removed) for the core to see it properly.


I saw that too. It's a modpack, so it doesn't make any difference - at least, has nothing to do with the stated issue AFAICS.
The error is because JuanKGZ is using an older version of Minetest Game, which doesn't include mushrooms.
As this is fixed upstream, the solution is to use the latest github version of MTG.
Grailtest is dreaming ...
 

JuanKGZ
New member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 02:16

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by JuanKGZ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 03:15

afflatus wrote:
KCoombes wrote:You need to rename that folder to plantlife_modpack (indeed , all mod folders need the "-master" removed) for the core to see it properly.


I saw that too. It's a modpack, so it doesn't make any difference - at least, has nothing to do with the stated issue AFAICS.
The error is because JuanKGZ is using an older version of Minetest Game, which doesn't include mushrooms.
As this is fixed upstream, the solution is to use the latest github version of MTG.


Effectively, after installing my shiny new arch linux and minetest 0.4.13 (I didn't have it before because in fedora repos the last version is 0.4.12) it worked out perfecty, Thank you
 

User avatar
BirgitLachner
Member
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:18
In-game: Bibs

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by BirgitLachner » Sun Jul 03, 2016 13:42

Hi,

I wnted to have for a map longer vines but they take a long time to grow? I found in the informations of the vine-mod that they will grow. But how long does it take? Are there an dependencies that vine need to grow?

Is there a possibility to accelerate to growing? I looked for the code, but I did not find anything that looks like that!?

Thanks, Birgit
 

User avatar
BirgitLachner
Member
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:18
In-game: Bibs

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by BirgitLachner » Sun Jul 03, 2016 17:45

Ah, found the reason ... I took the wrong vine ... it was the middle vine and it could not grow. After using the end-vines the are growing fast.
 

twoelk
Member
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 16:19
Location: northern Germany
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by twoelk » Sun Jul 03, 2016 21:19

beware of the vines! they might take over and destroy as they decay ;-P

(place a block on a surface and attach a vine to the side. then destroy the vine and observe the node underneath. unexpected things may or may not happen)
 

User avatar
Andrey01
Member
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 15:18
Location: Russia, Moscow
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Andrey01 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 17:05

VanessaE, you have added very beautiful and nice trees, you should add still more beautiful trees.What a different mods Plantlife from More Trees?The trees is same in the your screenshots.
 

User avatar
Milan*
Member
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 06:45
Location: Germany
GitHub: tchncs
IRC: Passant
In-game: Milan Passant

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Milan* » Wed Nov 09, 2016 13:45

I wonder why the mapgen with plantlife and biome_lib creates a ~ +1,6Lag even on a 3,5GHz server cpu. :(
Illuna Minetestservers | Mastodon | [ matrix ] | I may host you a Minetestserver, just contact me.
 

Sokomine
Member
 
Posts: 3890
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by Sokomine » Tue Nov 29, 2016 19:40

Milan* wrote:I wonder why the mapgen with plantlife and biome_lib creates a ~ +1,6Lag even on a 3,5GHz server cpu. :(

Some plants have extremly high demands on their sourrounding. That makes checking for the right place for a plant hugely expensive.
A list of my mods can be found here.
 

EdShouldBeInBed
Member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 16:03
In-game: EdShdBInBed

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by EdShouldBeInBed » Tue Dec 20, 2016 07:30

Inserting Not A Programmer disclaimer here.

(n/m)
I'm a writer who tinkers with code on occasion. I play minetest when insomnia makes the writing hard.
 

User avatar
fireglow
Member
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:36
Location: Germany
IRC: fireglow
In-game: fireglow

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by fireglow » Sun Feb 19, 2017 14:56

Updated plantlife_modpack and biome_lib today and got this issue:
Wherever there are bushes on the ground, they start to spawn up in the air:
Image

Feel free to see it for yourself:
[server removed]
 

User avatar
fireglow
Member
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:36
Location: Germany
IRC: fireglow
In-game: fireglow

Re: [Modpack] Plantlife [rolling release] [plantlife_modpack

by fireglow » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44

Progress:
I've been inserting a bunch of debug messages in biome_lib and look what we've got:
Image

As to why biome_lib it doing that, I have no idea.

That even happens if the entire abm in bushes_classic is commented out.
I'll open a github issue for biome_lib so this gets more attention.
 

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Releases



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 23 guests