[Mod] Internet Relay Chat bridge [irc]

mcaygerhard
GitHub: mckaygerhard
IRC: mckaygerhard
In-game: mckaygerhard

Re: [Mod] Internet Relay Chat [irc]

by mcaygerhard » Post

where is the irc channel of this mod to talk about the installation..

mod is loading perfectly but xplanation on settings are vage so is prett5y unconfigured

Miniontoby
GitHub: Miniontoby
IRC: Miniontoby
In-game: Miniontoby

by Miniontoby » Post

mcaygerhard wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 18:05
where is the irc channel of this mod to talk about the installation..

mod is loading perfectly but xplanation on settings are vage so is prett5y unconfigured
As far as I know there is no channel for this mod, but you can make a issue at github or You can have a look at the #minetest channel on liberachat (irc.libera.chat)

But I am having vacation so i cannot help. But yeah..

Have a peek out there. And remember: Be patient, sometimes it takes a little time before someone reacts.
Working on mtctl ---- Check my mod "Doorbell" -- Stay safe

mcaygerhard

by mcaygerhard » Post

is a shame and a sad history in open source project that the constant is "lack of documentation.. proper documentation"

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

mcaygerhard wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 20:20
is a shame and a sad history in open source project that the constant is "lack of documentation.. proper documentation"
who needs documentation when you have the source code ?
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

mcaygerhard

by mcaygerhard » Post

c56 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 19:36
mcaygerhard wrote:
fopr your knowedge that is the most stupid line in hole development project, best and most great project need always and always provide documentation, the documentation always helps to do not waste time learning things that dont need to be learned.. not all the gamers may know the source of the mod in this case

c56

by c56 » Post

mcaygerhard wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 20:44
c56 wrote:
mcaygerhard wrote:
fopr your knowedge that is the most stupid line in hole development project, best and most great project need always and always provide documentation, the documentation always helps to do not waste time learning things that dont need to be learned.. not all the gamers may know the source of the mod in this case
well to be fair the source code can be better than documentation for example in <500
line programs that otherwhise would need a 600 line documentation bc examples etc
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

c56

by c56 » Post

c56 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 14:12
mcaygerhard wrote:
c56 wrote:

first *don(')t *knowLegde well to be fair the source code can be better than documentation for example in <500
line programs that otherwhise would need a 600 line documentation bc examples etc also the gamers do not need to know it since it runs on the server & there was issue with hybrid dogs github making a pr to the techage modpack (i think it was called add luacheck.rc ) which tried to contribute a backdoor that gave the person 99 mese in game so maybe they should if they run singleplayer ( and in multiplayer they cannot change the mods so they use the API's / depend on other mods so it is useless for them there

c56

by c56 » Post

c56 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 14:19
c56 wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 14:12
mcaygerhard wrote:

well to be fair the source code can be better than documentation for example in <500
line programs that otherwhise would need a 1000 line documentation bc examples etc
there was issue with hybrid dogs github making a pr to the techage modpack (i think it was called add luacheck.rc ) which tried to contribute a backdoor that gave the person 99 mese in game so maybe gamers should

40W
IRC: FortyW
In-game: 40W

Re: [Mod] Internet Relay Chat bridge [irc]

by 40W » Post

Hello i have a problem, i can connect unsecure mode but not with secure option (SSL/TLS) turned on, can you help me? My server has Debian 12, i installed libssl-dev then luasec through luarocks, also changed port to secure one of IRC server (i use libera.chat server), minetest 5.8, mod latest from git, but it still doesn't work, anyone have idea how to fix this please?