Prestibags are simple bags that act like chests you can pick up. They do not modify the player's normal inventory formspec, so they will not interfere with any mods that do. Here are some of their features:
- Retain their inventory when picked up or unloaded/reloaded by the server.
- Can be stored in other bags, nested as deeply as you like.
- Are NOT owned, so any player can open them and pick them up.
- Are flammable, so don't put them near lava or fire!
- Fit in spaces with non-solid nodes (e.g. water, torches), but don't build solid stuff on top of them!
Required Minetest Version: >=0.4.5
Soft Dependencies: default, wool (for crafting), fire
Craft Recipies (W = "group:wool"):
Code: Select all
— W — W — W W W W
Version 1.0: Download ZIP
- Released 2013-03-07.
- First working version.
In the future I may enhance bags so they can be opened directly from inventory by wielding and "using" them, but I'm struggling with this because I kind of like the drawback that you have to risk placing them to interact with their inventories.
Copyright and Licensing
All content, including source code, textures, models, and sounds, are 100% original content by the mod author (prestidigitator).
Author: prestidigitator (as registered on forum.minetest.net)
License: WTFPL (all content)