@snslty: Thank you for the image conversion!
Trying out rnd's extremly hardcore skyblock server reminded me that my skyplatform mod could use some skyblock-game like mechanisms for creating necessary nodes out of thin air. One of these mechanisms, a well, might better fit into my cottages mod.
The bucket rotates in the well and will eventually get filled with river water:
Instructions on how to use it plus additonal bucket storage:
Some machines (threshing floor, handmill and the new well) can be switched between public and private use through the formspec.
And the requested pitchfork, rammed into the new hay bale:
The pitchfork can be used to dig dirt_with_grass. When doing so, it will create a layer of hay above the dirt, which can then be digged and crafted into a hay bale. In theory, hay bales ought to be suitable food for animals (once they learn that they can eat hay).
- added crafting recipes for feldweg nodes thanks to a PR from h-v-smacker
- some machines (threshing floor, mill, well) can now be made public (switching back to "only owner can operate" is possible through the formspec)
- added a tree trunk well
- added a pitchfork that can be placed and when digged act like a tool
- added hay and haybale (dig dirt with pitchfork to get hay)
- minor bugfixes
- wool and straw are now used from the wool and farming mod if possible