[Mod] Living Room Furniture [1.1] [lrfurn]

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

This pull request fixes the issue with slabs:

https://github.com/thefamilygrog66/lrfurn/pull/1
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

thefamilygrog66

by thefamilygrog66 » Post

VanessaE wrote:This pull request fixes the issue with slabs:

https://github.com/thefamilygrog66/lrfurn/pull/1
Merged! Thanks for doing that, VanessaE.

Gabriele

by Gabriele » Post

Hello mod creater,

This mod is nice but i found a bug that it heals:
1. lost some hearths
2. press on the sofa (mouse button 2)
3. Healled 100%
:s
Last edited by Gabriele on Wed Dec 18, 2013 09:54, edited 1 time in total.

Pitriss
GitHub: Pitriss
IRC: pitriss
In-game: pitriss

by Pitriss » Post

It is feature, not bug.. If you "sit" on sofa, then you rest => you recover your health
I reject your reality and substitute my own. (A. Savage, Mythbusters)
I'm not modding and/or playing minetest anymore. All my mods were released under WTFPL. You can fix/modify them yourself. Don't ask me for support. Thanks.

Gabriele

by Gabriele » Post

okay

kriskovski

by kriskovski » Post

It doesnt run for me 049 Error Failed to load and run ....lua

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Post

kriskovski wrote:It doesnt run for me 049 Error Failed to load and run ....lua
Please tell us more about this.
viewtopic.php?id=3829
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

Xerdyy
In-game: Xerdyy

Re: [Mod] Living Room Furniture [1.1] [lrfurn]

by Xerdyy » Post

2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: ModError: Failed to load and run script from C:\Program Files\minetest-0.4.16-win64\bin\..\mods\infurnmaster\init.lua:
2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: ...\minetest-0.4.16-win64\bin\..\mods\infurnmaster\init.lua:1: attempt to concatenate a nil value
2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: ...\minetest-0.4.16-win64\bin\..\mods\infurnmaster\init.lua:1: in main chunk
Why does this happen? Please help, it does the same thing with the Animals Mod when I try to load up a world. Please help me.

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Xerdyy wrote:2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: ModError: Failed to load and run script from C:\Program Files\minetest-0.4.16-win64\bin\..\mods\infurnmaster\init.lua:
2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: ...\minetest-0.4.16-win64\bin\..\mods\infurnmaster\init.lua:1: attempt to concatenate a nil value
2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2017-08-10 20:32:36: ERROR[Main]: ...\minetest-0.4.16-win64\bin\..\mods\infurnmaster\init.lua:1: in main chunk
Why does this happen? Please help, it does the same thing with the Animals Mod when I try to load up a world. Please help me.
Remove "master" after name of the mod. And you should have like mod fron Homedecor mod. This mod is like outdated.

pavz36
In-game: pavz36

by pavz36 » Post

Hello,
I currently have installed mod lrfurn, between others (advtrains-master, angledwalls, animals-modpack-2.5.0, bakedclay, biome_lib, doors, ehlphabet, farming_plus, minetest-mods-mesecons-ff0bd76, mini_sun, moreblocks, moreores, moretrees, signs_lib, ts_furniture, villages-for-minetest-modpack, working_villages, xtend_default and Subgame mods. Never had any problem with lrfurn but after I began experiment with villagers and villages, something happened. It doesn't matter what but recently I wanted to tell miner Cay to follow me, he was between obsidian doors (which game didn't recognize I think after installing doors mod so I had to destroy them and replace) and orange sofas inside of building. He didn't follow, just treaded on place, so I decided to make a way for him by destroying some equipment. I destroyed also 3-squares long orange sofa and later wanted to place it again where it once was. But when placed, as you can see, only 2/3 length of sofa is visible and the last third is invisible. Sometimes game tells me also this:
ERROR[Main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "handle_schematics_support.png" while building texture; Creating a dummy image
Please can you help me?
Attachments
Screenshot from 2017-12-23 19-54-04.png
Screenshot from 2017-12-23 19-54-04.png (461.99 KiB) Viewed 678 times

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

pavz36 wrote: only 2/3 length of sofa is visible and the last third is invisible. Sometimes game tells me also this:
Try to dig it again. Place another uncomplicated block (i.e. some dirt you've got at hand) at the hole. Then try to place the sofa again. These nodes that stretch over the area of more than one node may in some situations be a bit problematic. It's very convenient that they work the way they do, but the world beneath is based on nodes, and unexpected things may happen if a mod tries to circumvent that.
pavz36 wrote: ERROR[Main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "handle_schematics_support.png" while building texture; Creating a dummy image
That image was missing in some older versions of my handle_schematics mod. You can ignore the message. You'll only ever see the support nodes when trying to place a house with the build chest while not having the creative priv.
A list of my mods can be found here.

GamingAssociation39
GitHub: Gerold55
IRC: Gerold55
In-game: Gerold55

by GamingAssociation39 » Post

I've made a furniture mod includes the living room the kitchen and the bedroom.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17421
Jesus Is Lord and Savior!!!

pavz36
In-game: pavz36

by pavz36 » Post

Sokomine wrote:
pavz36 wrote: only 2/3 length of sofa is visible and the last third is invisible. Sometimes game tells me also this:
Try to dig it again. Place another uncomplicated block (i.e. some dirt you've got at hand) at the hole. Then try to place the sofa again. These nodes that stretch over the area of more than one node may in some situations be a bit problematic. It's very convenient that they work the way they do, but the world beneath is based on nodes, and unexpected things may happen if a mod tries to circumvent that.
pavz36 wrote: ERROR[Main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "handle_schematics_support.png" while building texture; Creating a dummy image
That image was missing in some older versions of my handle_schematics mod. You can ignore the message. You'll only ever see the support nodes when trying to place a house with the build chest while not having the creative priv.
Thanks, this was helpful. After destroying the sofa, I placed bed at the third invisible square, then placed sofa at the same position again. Destroyed both. Next time I placed sofa it was all visible.

neoh4x0r
GitHub: neoh4x0r

Re:

by neoh4x0r » Post

kaeza wrote:Hmm... I recall it was used in the original version of the beds mod, but not anymore.
We seriously need some kind of "registry" to find which recipes are used and which aren't.
I would suspect that creating a "registry" would be a very daunting and technologically challenging endeavor.
(that is: how should the registry be implemented, how do you register it, how do you manage them (add, remove, update), where is the registry hosted, and how it is accessed...etc)

The issue with two (or more) mods having conflicting recipes could easily be resolved by updating the crafting system to allow the user to select the specific item to craft, when there is a conflict.

This might also require an update to the crafting recipe registration functions to allow alternate recipes (I think that currently when a mod registers an already existing recipe it replaces the existing one).