WORLDEDIT NOW LIVES AT A NEW FORUM TOPIC.[/u rl]
I made a new topic for this special occasion.
sfan5, would you mind updating the first post of this topic to point to the new one?
- Hundreds of times faster! Set millions of nodes in seconds. Most commands have been completely rewritten to take advantage of the high speed node manipulation API in new Minetest versions.
- Wherever node names are accepted, aliases and descriptions are too. For example, //set default:bronze_block can now be written as //set bronze block, since "bronze block" is the tooltip that shows up when hovering over a bronze block item.
- Tutorial for new users! Step-by-step guide to using WorldEdit for basic world management and editing.
- New commands: //unmark, //scale, //fixedpos, //clearobjects, //mtschemcreate, //mtschemplace, //mtschemprob. Ideas for //fixedpos and //clearobjects come from DeepGaze and LazyJ. MTS commands contributed by kwolekr.
- //pyramid accepts an axis to make the pyramid along, and accepts a negative height to make an upside-down pyramid! (credit for idea: DeepGaze)
- Node inspector: use //inspect on to enable easy inspection of nodes just by punching them!
- Block queue removed - no longer necessary due to speedups.
- Schematic format is now fully documented.
- Tons of bug fixes to everything from loading schematics to a proper count output for cylinders.