This Mod adds Localisation to Lua Mods and the default Game.
This is only useful when you play in Singleplayer or when you run e.g. a Spanish Minetest Server
Code License: CC-BY-SA 2.0
Mod dependencies: none
Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/302 ... dropin.zip
How to install:
- Drop the contents into your main minetest folder (where the folder builtin is)
- Note: You need to overwrite builtin/builtin.lua for this to work
Setting the Language
To set the language open builtin/localisation.lua in an editor and change:
L.lang = "en"
L.lang = "<the_language_you_want>"
List of available Translations:
- German by sfan5: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/302 ... ion-de.zip
- French by Calinou: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/823 ... ion-fr.zip
- Spanish by kaeza: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100 ... ion-es.zip
If you want me to add your Translations to the list, they must be a .zip file that looks as follows:
-> string L.get(string)
Returns translated string, if not available returns original string.