A highly modular framework for the Minetest game engine, in order to allow the development of Capture the Flag / City vs City games. Good for any sort of game where players can join teams - flags are optional, everything is highly configurable.
Latest Version = 1.0 - RC (Release Candidate)
View on Github
Created by: rubenwardy.
Copyright (c) 2013 - 2015
Code: LGPL 2.1 or later.
Textures: CC-BY-SA 3.0
- core - adds saving, loading and settings. All modules depend on this.
- teams - add the concepts of teams and players. All modules except core depend on this.
- diplomacy - adds inter team states of war, peace and alliances. Requires ctf.teams
- gui - adds the team gui on /team. Allows tabs to be registered.
- hud - adds the name of the team in the TR of the screen, and sets the color of a player's name.
- ctf_chat - adds chat commands and chat channels.
- ctf_flag - adds flags and flag taking.
- ctf_protect - Adds node ownership / protection to teams. Requires ctf_flag.