C4 Doesn't harm players (yet)

Download:
Direct Download
Adfly Download (support me for free)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Public domain
Download
Last edited by Ragnar on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Added a screenshot of the C4
Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Released version 0.0.1a

DigAmy

by DigAmy » Post

I hope is good... i try it later... but you can add monsters can be destroyed with the weapons? Go and work now ahhahhh! :)
DigAmy can do his work: request mod XD

nolan

by nolan » Post

Ragnar wrote:
Spoiler
Soldier*
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Concerning monsters, you can add the usual baddies, or you can add something quite rarely seen in a video game. The video below shows a non-stereotypical monster idea:
http://youtu.be/ros0TY393t0
I'm not kidding now; the video shows something worthy of a horror game. Now that is something worthy of the word "terror."
Last edited by Inocudom on Mon Sep 30, 2013 03:19, edited 1 time in total.

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

you all got it wrong, its not terror like horror, its terror as in terrorist... :D
you know, like in Counter-Strike (which inspired me to make this mod )

onpon4
GitHub: onpon4
In-game: diligentcircle

by onpon4 » Post

I'm not interested in it anyway, but I wouldn't play this unless you took that "NC" clause off of the code, at least (and frankly, software shouldn't be put under Creative Commons licenses in the first place; those licenses are meant for cultural works, not software).

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Spoiler
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Why?

onpon4

by onpon4 » Post

Ragnar wrote:
Spoiler
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Why?
Because that makes the software proprietary. I only use free software.[1]

[1] https://gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

mauvebic

by mauvebic » Post

onpon4 wrote:I'm not interested in it anyway, but I wouldn't play this unless you took that "NC" clause off of the code, at least (and frankly, software shouldn't be put under Creative Commons licenses in the first place; those licenses are meant for cultural works, not software).
please don't proselytize.
Last edited by mauvebic on Tue Oct 01, 2013 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

onpon4

by onpon4 » Post

mauvebic wrote:
onpon4 wrote:I'm not interested in it anyway, but I wouldn't play this unless you took that "NC" clause off of the code, at least (and frankly, software shouldn't be put under Creative Commons licenses in the first place; those licenses are meant for cultural works, not software).
Proselytizing is specifically about religion, but if that wasn't part of what proselytizing is, I would still need to be trying to make someone else agree with me. Nudging someone to use a free software license (circumstantially, an open source license; CC BY-NC isn't an open source license, either) wouldn't be proselytizing even if free software was a religion.

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

onpon4 wrote:
mauvebic wrote:
Proselytizing is specifically about religion, but if that wasn't part of what proselytizing is, I would still need to be trying to make someone else agree with me. Nudging someone to use a free software license (circumstantially, an open source license; CC BY-NC isn't an open source license, either) wouldn't be proselytizing even if free software was a religion.
If you don't want to use the mod, just close the tab/window/equivalent device without commenting. There's no need to try to "nudge" an user to follow your beliefs.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

mauvebic

by mauvebic » Post

onpon4 wrote:even if free software was a religion.
That's the impression I get dealing with your type. Shouldn't it be enough that he's sharing his mods? That kind of nudging is what pushed me to stop sharing.

onpon4

by onpon4 » Post

mauvebic wrote:Shouldn't it be enough that he's sharing his mods?
No. Proprietary software isn't a contribution... as you should already know. Are you trying to make this into an argument about free software? I just brought it up because I figured Ragnar might be ignorant of noncommercial licenses being proprietary/non-free/closed-source (of course, I say "proprietary" because my position is free software). If you want to argue with me about free software, do it somewhere else. If you post in the Off-Topic forum or make a Diaspora post with the #freesoftware tag, for example, I'll notice.

mauvebic

by mauvebic » Post

onpon4 wrote: No. Proprietary software isn't a contribution... as you should already know. Are you trying to make this into an argument about free software? I just brought it up because I figured Ragnar might be ignorant of noncommercial licenses being proprietary/non-free/closed-source (of course, I say "proprietary" because my position is free software). If you want to argue with me about free software, do it somewhere else. If you post in the Off-Topic forum or make a Diaspora post with the #freesoftware tag, for example, I'll notice.
You must have a nice view from that high horse. Please don't proselytize.
Last edited by mauvebic on Wed Oct 02, 2013 01:54, edited 1 time in total.

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

thanks mauvebic for standing up for me :D
thanks a lot, biggums :D

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

mod has been retired, because i don't have time to improve it anymore. need to work on Wrath of Xeprione. The code is now public property, same for the textures.
Last edited by Ragnar on Thu Oct 10, 2013 08:25, edited 1 time in total.

onpon4

by onpon4 » Post

"Public property" isn't a valid legal term pertaining to copyright. Works which aren't copyrighted are "public domain". Sorry if I sound nitpicky, but the term "public property" has no legal significance in copyright, so because you didn't explain what you meant, despite your intentions, the legal effect of the license change might be "all rights reserved" rather than "public domain".
Last edited by onpon4 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

LuxAtheris

by LuxAtheris » Post

So how's the updating?
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

LuxAtheris

by LuxAtheris » Post

So how's the updating?
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

falsegrayburger
In-game: naro

by falsegrayburger » Post

Please update!