Download link: In the attachment
Project page (Git): http://repo.or.cz/w/minetest_playertools.git
Optional dependency: Internationalization Library [intllib]
Works on: 0.4.7 to 0.4.14 and later (It will probably work stable for a long time without changes)
License: MIT License
This mod adds some player-related server commands and privileges to Minetest.
The commands allow players to change their health, clear their inventory and set their player physics. The privileges are created for the health, physics and hotbar commands and are named “heal”, “physics” and “hotbar”, respectively.
List of all commands
- whoami: shows your player name
- ip: shows your IP address
- pulverizeall: destroys all items in your player inventory
- killme: kills yourself
- sethotbarsize <1...23>: Sets the number of slots in your hotbar to the given number (1-23) (“hotbar” privilege required).
- sethealth <hearts>: Sets your health to <hearts> hearts (“heal” privilege and damage required).
- sethp <hp>: Sets your health to <hp> HP (=hearts/2) (“heal” privilege and damage required).
- setbreath <breath>: Sets your breath to <breath> breath points (“heal” privilege and damage required).
- setspeed [<speed>]: Sets your movement speed to <speed> (default: 1) (“physics” privilege required)
- setgravity [<gravity>]: Sets your gravity to <gravity> (default: 1) (“physics” privilege required).
- setjump [<jump height>]: Sets your jump height to <jump height> (default: 1) (“physics” privilege required)
There is another gravity mod out there: multigrav. This is not the same, because playertools allows you to edit (mostly) the raw values.
Suggestions for other commands are welcome, given that they are player-related, useful and more or less for testing purposes.