[Modpack] Creatures MOB-Engine [2.3.1] [cme]

Post Reply
User avatar
BlockMen
Developer
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 17:24
GitHub: BlockMen
Location: Germany

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by BlockMen » Post

SAMIAMNOT wrote:Zombies arent spawning...:/ do they only spawn in survival *ahem* adventure mode?
EDIT 1: Neither are sheep or any mobs.
Also can you PLEASE add Villagers that spawn randomly?
Hmm...can you spawn any mob by using the spawn egg?
Also: What other mods are you using?

Villages and Villager are not planned to add, sry.

User avatar
SAMIAMNOT
Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 00:51
In-game: notanewbie
Location: Desert

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by SAMIAMNOT » Post

All the mods I posted in my Minecraft Game, it's all I use nowadays ;)
I test mines.

User avatar
Minetestforfun
Member
Posts: 940
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 14:09
GitHub: MinetestForFun
IRC: MinetestForFun
In-game: MinetestForFun
Location: On earth
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.3 beta] [creatures]

by Minetestforfun » Post

lipki wrote:Texture guide for sheep.

The muzzle is inverted relative to the rest of the face and legs deforms pixels.
The tail is set on the right side of the abdomen, we can not change it.
+ Spoiler
vvvvvvvv
+ Spoiler
^^^^^^^^

example :
Image
Your sheeps are beautiful ! can you share the texture ? :)

User avatar
SAMIAMNOT
Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 00:51
In-game: notanewbie
Location: Desert

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by SAMIAMNOT » Post

Could you make it so that sheep don't just dissappear but will die if they don't find grass in half a day, but will fall over and turn into a sheep carsass which stay there for two days so you can mine it for meat if you come across it?
I test mines.

Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4170
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by Sokomine » Post

Minetestforfun wrote:
lipki wrote: The muzzle is inverted relative to the rest of the face and legs deforms pixels.
The tail is set on the right side of the abdomen, we can not change it.
Your sheeps are beautiful ! can you share the texture ? :)
I'd love to see sheep textured that way as well. Please provide the textures, lipki! A black sheep would also be nice.
A list of my mods can be found here.

User avatar
lipki
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 22:57
GitHub: lipki
IRC: likpi
In-game: lipki

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by lipki » Post

These are the sheep of Summerfields

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9314

User avatar
Minetestforfun
Member
Posts: 940
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 14:09
GitHub: MinetestForFun
IRC: MinetestForFun
In-game: MinetestForFun
Location: On earth
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by Minetestforfun » Post

@lipki

Thank you ! :)

User avatar
SAMIAMNOT
Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 00:51
In-game: notanewbie
Location: Desert

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by SAMIAMNOT » Post

What are the mob itemstrings?
I test mines.

User avatar
Semmett9
Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 13:48
Location: Gallifrey
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by Semmett9 » Post

i found this image in the off topic part of the forum by "Excalibur Zero" found here i was wondering if we could use these as our mobs since i think they look good are completely different to the ones you find in minecraft. i would love to see them back into the game.
+ Spoiler
what do you think?

sloantothebone
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 18:42

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by sloantothebone » Post

We should port all of the mobs from the simple mobs mod to the creatures mod.

User avatar
BrunoMine
Member
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 17:29
GitHub: BrunoMine
Location: SP-Brasil
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by BrunoMine » Post

how to increase the movement speed of the zombie?

User avatar
sawik
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 18:11
GitHub: Sawiq
In-game: Sawik
Location: Poland

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by sawik » Post

sloantothebone wrote:We should port all of the mobs from the simple mobs mod to the creatures mod.
I think that Simple Mobs Redo viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9917 makes it unnecessary.

I think opposite - we should add ghosts to [mobs] redo ;) And maybe other flying creatures.

User avatar
SAMIAMNOT
Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 00:51
In-game: notanewbie
Location: Desert

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by SAMIAMNOT » Post

BlockMen wrote:
SAMIAMNOT wrote:Zombies arent spawning...:/ do they only spawn in survival *ahem* adventure mode?
EDIT 1: Neither are sheep or any mobs.
Also can you PLEASE add Villagers that spawn randomly?
Hmm...can you spawn any mob by using the spawn egg?
Also: What other mods are you using?

Villages and Villager are not planned to add, sry.
No, I mean for survival mode.
I test mines.

jbb
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 17:16
GitHub: JBBgameich
IRC: JBB
In-game: JBB
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by jbb » Post

realy great mod!
Me and my friend want to use it on our minetest server.
Minetest runs better on Linux. So I'm using Linux.

User avatar
qyron
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 00:07
Location: Portugal

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by qyron » Post

There is only one thing I seem to be missing: is there a way to tame the sheep?

User avatar
BlockMen
Developer
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 17:24
GitHub: BlockMen
Location: Germany

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by BlockMen » Post

qyron wrote:There is only one thing I seem to be missing: is there a way to tame the sheep?
They follow you when holding wheat in hand and won't jump over fences. So yes, you can somewhat tame them.
But make sure to have more than one sheep else it will die.

User avatar
BrunoMine
Member
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 17:29
GitHub: BrunoMine
Location: SP-Brasil
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by BrunoMine » Post

What is the main bug of this mod?
Maybe someone wants to say something before I apply in my server.
Can someone tell me if this mod altomatimamente remove obsolete mobs on server?
Thanks!

openroad3d
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 20:35

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by openroad3d » Post

Hi, nice work but if I uncheck enable for this mod or uninstall it minetest give me this errors at start:
15:54:34: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "invisible.png" while building texture
15:54:34: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "invisible.png"
15:54:49: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:sheep" not defined
15:54:50: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:sheep" not defined
15:55:03: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:zombie" not defined
15:55:05: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:zombie" not defined
plus magenta squares in place of animals and monsters. ( after uninstall )

I'm using Minetest 0.4.9 in xubuntu 14.04 64bit. please I need some help here.

User avatar
BrunoMine
Member
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 17:29
GitHub: BrunoMine
Location: SP-Brasil
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by BrunoMine » Post

openroad3d wrote:Hi, nice work but if I uncheck enable for this mod or uninstall it minetest give me this errors at start:
15:54:34: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "invisible.png" while building texture
15:54:34: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "invisible.png"
15:54:49: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:sheep" not defined
15:54:50: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:sheep" not defined
15:55:03: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:zombie" not defined
15:55:05: ERROR[ServerThread]: LuaEntity name "creatures:zombie" not defined
plus magenta squares in place of animals and monsters. ( after uninstall )

I'm using Minetest 0.4.9 in xubuntu 14.04 64bit. please I need some help here.
you disabled the creatures mod?

nvrsbr
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 19:42

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by nvrsbr » Post

I am using the stand alone Zombie Mob and was wondering what needs to be set to make them spawn in a bit darker light?


--name, nodes, neighbours, minlight, maxlight, interval, chance, active_object_count, min_height, max_height
mobs:register_spawn("zombie:zombie", {"default:stone", "default:dirt_with_grass"}, 5, 0, 1, 1, 31000)

User avatar
programmingchicken
Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 02:20
GitHub: pchicken
IRC: chicken pchicken
Location: not here
Contact:

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.4 beta] [creatures]

by programmingchicken » Post

Semmett9 wrote:i found this image in the off topic part of the forum by "Excalibur Zero" found here i was wondering if we could use these as our mobs since i think they look good are completely different to the ones you find in minecraft. i would love to see them back into the game.
+ Spoiler
what do you think?
+1!
<gamerdude> I apologize for the above content

User avatar
BlockMen
Developer
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 17:24
GitHub: BlockMen
Location: Germany

by BlockMen » Post

Update. Version 1.1.5 released

Changelog:
- Fixed global variable (by vitaminx)
- Added description.txt and screenshot (by ExcaliburZero)
- Fixed sounds (zombie and sheep)
- Using [colorize modifier instead of texture overlays

User avatar
SAMIAMNOT
Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 00:51
In-game: notanewbie
Location: Desert

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.5 beta] [creatures]

by SAMIAMNOT » Post

Can you please make sheep breedable?
I test mines.

User avatar
DS-minetest
Member
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 19:49
GitHub: Desour
IRC: DS-minetest
In-game: DS
Location: I'm scared that if this is too exact, I will be unable to use my keyboard.

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.5 beta] [creatures]

by DS-minetest » Post

maybe add skeleton in dungeon
Note that I've recently renamed myself on github and co. to "Desour". (I'm bad at naming things.)
Feel free to call me DS.

User avatar
Samson1
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 19:41
IRC: Samson1
In-game: Samson1

Re: [Mod] Creatures [1.1.5 beta] [creatures]

by Samson1 » Post

When I was playing around with this mod I noticed that the Zombies heads move slightly from side ti side as if that they where looking for a player, to me that's not very realistic

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests