[Mod] Compass GPS [compassgps]

SpaghettiToastBook
In-game: STB

Re: [Mod] Compass GPS [compassgps]

by SpaghettiToastBook » Post

These are indeed great. I think the maps should stay the same size regardless of distance, though it seems like it would be simple to make a configuration option for it.

Miner59

by Miner59 » Post

Hi, I know map size is a bit extreme.
Maybe limit it to about 3 blocks in lenght and height?
You currently need to go away 5000 blocks to get a bigger map, because I thought without teleport this is a really big distance and not much players even reach this.

Kilarin
GitHub: Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:it seems like it would be simple to make a configuration option for it.
great idea. And done https://github.com/Kilarin/compassgps/a ... master.zip
in cgpsmaps.lua change
local growing_wall_maps=false to true and the incredibly cool growing wall mounted maps will come back. leave it false and the wall mounted maps will be more boring but practical sized.
Miner59 wrote: I know map size is a bit extreme.
Yeah, but it IS awesome!

However, I seem to have found a bug on further testing. The growing maps all shrink back to small once you exit the game and reload?

Don
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

by Don » Post

I tried to use this mod but it keeps crashing. The download was from today and I am running Minetest - dev as of 3 days ago. The game crashes right away.

Code: Select all

2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: ServerError: /home/don/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:1034: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: 	/home/don/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:1034: in function </home/don/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:989>
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: 	/usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:341: in function </usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:329>
compassgps writing settings
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ACTION[ServerThread]: singleplayer leaves game. List of players: 
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here

TeTpaAka

by TeTpaAka » Post

Don wrote:I tried to use this mod but it keeps crashing. The download was from today and I am running Minetest - dev as of 3 days ago. The game crashes right away.

2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: ServerError: /home/don/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:1034: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: stack traceback:
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: 	/home/don/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:1034: in function </home/don/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:989>
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ERROR[main]: 	/usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:341: in function </usr/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:329>
2015-05-11 09:12:33: ACTION[ServerThread]: singleplayer leaves game. List of players: 
Weird. I can't reproduce the bug. Could you post the content of your bookmarks file out of the world folder? Maybe there is a mistake, but I doubt it.
Looking at the code, neither pos nor target could be nil.
The strangest thing there is, is the double occurrence of "compassgps writing settings" after the crash. (EDIT: Ok, this is probably because it saves after a player leaves and on shutdown.)
Is this a fresh world or are there other mods installed? Maybe it collides with another mod. If so, could you post a list of your mods?
Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, and could you also post the content of minetest.conf? Thanks.

Don

by Don » Post

I just compiled 4.11 and tried it. It works fine. Must be an issue in minetest 4.12-dev.

I was testing to see why LazerRay had an issue with mymillwork. He posted this on my thread.
LazerRay wrote:I ran into a very nasty crash bug when I had this mod active, every 2 or 3 minutes I would get a "Bad Allocation" error and then Minetest crashed to desk top.

With out the mod activated things work fine, even with a heavily modded game and a 32 pixel texture pack running.

(I run a Windows 7 based gaming based laptop, maxed out with 4GB of physical RAM and I run Minetest through Game Booster to shut down un-needed programs)
Spoiler
-------------
Separator
-------------

Automatically selecting world at [C:\Users\Raymond\Documents\Game Mods\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\worlds\Peaceful Retreat]
Irrlicht log: Irrlicht Engine version 1.8.1
Irrlicht log: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Irrlicht log: Using renderer: OpenGL 3.3.0
Irrlicht log: GeForce GT 220M/PCIe/SSE2: NVIDIA Corporation
Irrlicht log: OpenGL driver version is 1.2 or better.
Irrlicht log: GLSL version: 3.3
Irrlicht log: Resizing window (800 600)
18:57:34: ERROR[main]: The following mods could not be found: "charcoal"
[playereffects] playereffects.mt successfully read.
[playereffects] inactive_effects = {
singleplayer = {

}
}
[playereffects] last_effect_id = 33
[mana] mana.mt successfully read.
18:57:34: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "worldedit" accessed at ...12\bin\..\mods\WorldEdit-1.0\worldedit/manipulations.lua:1
[UnifiedDyes] Loaded!
scaffolding: Loading 'functions.lua'
[stained_glass] Loaded!
[Colored Wood] Loaded!
18:57:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "intllib" accessed at ... Mods\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\glow\init.lua:3
compasgps reading bookmarks
compasgps reading settings
Coloured Stone Bricks [colouredstonebricks] has loaded!
[Plants Lib] Loaded
[Moretrees] Loaded (2013-02-11)
18:57:36: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "override" inside a function at ...0.4.12\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\vines/functions.lua:97.
[Vines] Loaded!
[Poison Ivy] Loaded.
[Mod] Mole Hills [0.0.3] [molehills] Loaded...
[Flowers] Loaded.
[Mod] Along the Shore [0.0.4] [along_shore] Loaded...
[Mod] Ferns Checking horsetail item strings
[Mod] Ferns Checking lady fern item strings
[Mod] Ferns Checking tree fern item strings
[Mod] Ferns [0.2.0] [ferns] Loaded...
[Mod] Trunks [0.1.4] [trunks] Loaded...
[Mod] Wood Soils [0.0.9] [woodsoils] Loaded...
[Mod] Cave Stuff [0.0.3] [cavestuff] Loaded...
[OK] Mesecons
18:57:36: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "state_name" inside a function at ...minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\mesegates\mesegates\init.lua:128.
Pipeworks loaded!
[Mod] Memorandum [0.1.1] [memorandum] Loaded...
Registered default:fence_wood and signs:sign_post
Registered homedecor:fence_brass and homedecor:fence_brass_with_sign
Registered homedecor:fence_wrought_iron and homedecor:fence_wrought_iron_with_sign
[HomeDecor] Loaded!
[Mod]Inbox Loaded!
[Chains] v1.3
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Ore Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Tools Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Parts Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Tech Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Extragen Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Compat Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] 6 modules were successfully loaded!
[pureluaentity] Loading DB...
[pureluaentity] Loaded 0 entities.
18:57:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "pureluaentity" accessed at ....4.12\bin\..\mods\firearms\firearmslib/pureluaentity.lua:233
Pizza MOD 0.3
[Mod] Grasses [0.1.5] [dryplants] Loaded...
[Bushes] Loaded.
Sweet Foods - Version 0.2
[Mushrooms] loaded.
Food Mod - Version 2.3
18:57:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "intllib" accessed at ...etest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\food\food_basic/ingredients.lua:11
18:57:37: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "intllib" accessed at ...est\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\food\food_basic\init.lua:16
18:57:37: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "lines" inside a function at ...netest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\simple_skins\init.lua:52.
[UnifiedBricks] Loaded!
[Plants Lib] Registered a total of 43 surface types to be evaluated, spread
[Plants Lib] across 36 actions with air-checking and 4 actions without.
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_brown.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_brown.png"
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_wood_b.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_wood_b.png"
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_wood_b.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_wood_b.png"
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_grey.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_grey.png"
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_steel_b.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_steel_b.png"
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_steel_b.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_steel_b.png"
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:394.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:395.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:244.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "air_plus_ignore_under" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:398.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "totalnodes" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:259.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "desert_in_range" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:448.
18:58:12: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "phasearmor" inside a function at ...\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\sea\clams\init.lua:100.
18:58:34: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "np" inside a function at ...st\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\scaffolding/functions.lua:7.
[pureluaentity] Saving DB...
[pureluaentity] Saved 0 entities.
18:58:50: ERROR[main]: Some exception: "bad allocation"
>> === FATAL ERROR ===
>> Access violation (Exception 0xC0000005) at 0x5F687375
>> Saved dump to C:\Users\Raymond\Documents\Game Mods\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\minetest.dmp
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

TeTpaAka

by TeTpaAka » Post

Don wrote:I just compiled 4.11 and tried it. It works fine. Must be an issue in minetest 4.12-dev.

I was testing to see why LazerRay had an issue with mymillwork. He posted this on my thread.
LazerRay wrote:I ran into a very nasty crash bug when I had this mod active, every 2 or 3 minutes I would get a "Bad Allocation" error and then Minetest crashed to desk top.

With out the mod activated things work fine, even with a heavily modded game and a 32 pixel texture pack running.

(I run a Windows 7 based gaming based laptop, maxed out with 4GB of physical RAM and I run Minetest through Game Booster to shut down un-needed programs)
Spoiler
-------------
Separator
-------------

Automatically selecting world at [C:\Users\Raymond\Documents\Game Mods\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\worlds\Peaceful Retreat]
Irrlicht log: Irrlicht Engine version 1.8.1
Irrlicht log: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Irrlicht log: Using renderer: OpenGL 3.3.0
Irrlicht log: GeForce GT 220M/PCIe/SSE2: NVIDIA Corporation
Irrlicht log: OpenGL driver version is 1.2 or better.
Irrlicht log: GLSL version: 3.3
Irrlicht log: Resizing window (800 600)
18:57:34: ERROR[main]: The following mods could not be found: "charcoal"
[playereffects] playereffects.mt successfully read.
[playereffects] inactive_effects = {
singleplayer = {

}
}
[playereffects] last_effect_id = 33
[mana] mana.mt successfully read.
18:57:34: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "worldedit" accessed at ...12\bin\..\mods\WorldEdit-1.0\worldedit/manipulations.lua:1
[UnifiedDyes] Loaded!
scaffolding: Loading 'functions.lua'
[stained_glass] Loaded!
[Colored Wood] Loaded!
18:57:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "intllib" accessed at ... Mods\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\glow\init.lua:3
compasgps reading bookmarks
compasgps reading settings
Coloured Stone Bricks [colouredstonebricks] has loaded!
[Plants Lib] Loaded
[Moretrees] Loaded (2013-02-11)
18:57:36: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "override" inside a function at ...0.4.12\bin\..\mods\plantlife_modpack\vines/functions.lua:97.
[Vines] Loaded!
[Poison Ivy] Loaded.
[Mod] Mole Hills [0.0.3] [molehills] Loaded...
[Flowers] Loaded.
[Mod] Along the Shore [0.0.4] [along_shore] Loaded...
[Mod] Ferns Checking horsetail item strings
[Mod] Ferns Checking lady fern item strings
[Mod] Ferns Checking tree fern item strings
[Mod] Ferns [0.2.0] [ferns] Loaded...
[Mod] Trunks [0.1.4] [trunks] Loaded...
[Mod] Wood Soils [0.0.9] [woodsoils] Loaded...
[Mod] Cave Stuff [0.0.3] [cavestuff] Loaded...
[OK] Mesecons
18:57:36: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "state_name" inside a function at ...minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\mesegates\mesegates\init.lua:128.
Pipeworks loaded!
[Mod] Memorandum [0.1.1] [memorandum] Loaded...
Registered default:fence_wood and signs:sign_post
Registered homedecor:fence_brass and homedecor:fence_brass_with_sign
Registered homedecor:fence_wrought_iron and homedecor:fence_wrought_iron_with_sign
[HomeDecor] Loaded!
[Mod]Inbox Loaded!
[Chains] v1.3
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Ore Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Tools Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Parts Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Tech Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Extragen Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] Loading Compat Module Now!
[MESSAGE][GloopTest v0.0.4a] 6 modules were successfully loaded!
[pureluaentity] Loaded 0 entities.
18:57:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "pureluaentity" accessed at ....4.12\bin\..\mods\firearms\firearmslib/pureluaentity.lua:233
Pizza MOD 0.3
[Mod] Grasses [0.1.5] [dryplants] Loaded...
[Bushes] Loaded.
Sweet Foods - Version 0.2
[Mushrooms] loaded.
Food Mod - Version 2.3
18:57:36: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "intllib" accessed at ...etest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\food\food_basic/ingredients.lua:11
18:57:37: WARNING: Undeclared global variable "intllib" accessed at ...est\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\food\food_basic\init.lua:16
18:57:37: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "lines" inside a function at ...netest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\simple_skins\init.lua:52.
[UnifiedBricks] Loaded!
[Plants Lib] Registered a total of 43 surface types to be evaluated, spread
[Plants Lib] across 36 actions with air-checking and 4 actions without.
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_brown.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_brown.png"
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Could not load image "door_grey.png" while building texture
18:58:08: ERROR[main]: generateImage(): Creating a dummy image for "door_grey.png"
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "minp" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:394.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "maxp" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:395.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "nodes" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:244.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "air_plus_ignore_under" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:398.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "totalnodes" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:259.
18:58:09: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "desert_in_range" inside a function at ...st-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\MinetestAmbience\ambience\init.lua:448.
18:58:12: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "phasearmor" inside a function at ...\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\sea\clams\init.lua:100.
18:58:34: WARNING: Assignment to undeclared global "np" inside a function at ...st\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\mods\scaffolding/functions.lua:7.
[pureluaentity] Saving DB...
[pureluaentity] Saved 0 entities.
18:58:50: ERROR[main]: Some exception: "bad allocation"
>> === FATAL ERROR ===
>> Access violation (Exception 0xC0000005) at 0x5F687375
>> Saved dump to C:\Users\Raymond\Documents\Game Mods\Minetest\minetest-0.4.12\bin\..\minetest.dmp
I don't think so. I have nearly current master and it works for me.
Did you compile in a new folder? If this is the case, your minetest.conf file is different. And this might be the issue. The only thing there might be as far as I see is a difficulty with static_spawnpoint. Do you have a setting like this?
But anyway, I'm glad it works.

Don

by Don » Post

For some reason I did have a static spawn point. I do not remember doing that. It works fine now.
Thanks.

TeTpaAka

by TeTpaAka » Post

Could you please post your static_spawnpoint?
At this point, I'm pretty sure, this caused the problem. I can make minetest crash with ",," but I wonder if there is a valid spawnpoint that would cause such a crash.

EDIT: I made a pull request that should fix the problem (At least, if I was right with my assumption that only faulty spawnpoints would cause a crash like this.)

Don

by Don » Post

Sorry but I deleted the spawn point and never backed it up. But after deleting it I have not been able to reproduce the issue.
I set static_spawnpoint to 0,0,0, created a new world and tried again but it would not crash.

Wish i could be more help. I am just glad that is was a simple issue with my setup.

Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

Thanks for reporting this Don, and thanks for tracking down the probable cause and a fix TeTpaAka. Pull request pulled! And what an elegant fix!

https://github.com/TeTpaAka/compassgps/ ... 829c13fb62

Don

by Don » Post

That's the first time using this mod. I really like it.

Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

Don wrote:That's the first time using this mod. I really like it.
Glad to hear it! It's the combined work of several people.

Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

Two bug fixes:
https://github.com/Kilarin/compassgps/a ... master.zip
bug fix from myoung008, type causing crashes when entering bad color.
bug fix from TeTpaAka fix bug when static_spawnpoint is invalid

Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

Version 2.7 available for download:
https://github.com/Kilarin/compassgps/a ... master.zip
amadin reported a bug. After a catastrophic server crash, the compassgps_settings file existed, but was empty. When compassgps tried to load the file, the table ended up as nil instead of empty and that crashed the server on startup. VERY BAD!!!!

I corrected the code so that on an existing but empty file it resets the table to empty (avoiding the server crash) and puts a error in the log warning the server owner that the file was empty and they should restore settings or bookmarks from backup if possible.

Thank you amadin for reporting the bug and sorry for the problem!

amadin

by amadin » Post

I propose to replace the picture in craft guide and default picture in inventory (compass_0) with a compass_c0 because it better seems on compass.

amadin

by amadin » Post

How to replace compass in the hand with one constant static image? Because it moving and jumping while player walk and it is a bit irritate. I tried, but could not find where it.

Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

amadin wrote:How to replace compass in the hand with one constant static image? Because it moving and jumping while player walk and it is a bit irritate. I tried, but could not find where it.
I wish I could find a solution to this one. It didn't used to do this, now it does, and it drives me BATTY.
If anyone has any clue how to fix this, I would really appreciate it.

LazerRay
GitHub: LazerRay

by LazerRay » Post

I usually have my compass in the last slot in my hotbar and only select it when I set bookmarks or teleport, it still points in the correct directions in the inventory icon, there is not much of a need to have it held in hand when exploring.

As for fixing the bug, I have no clue where to look, but is seems to be related to engine updates with Minetest itself.

Martno

by Martno » Post

I like this mod very much!
A question: is there a way to erase the content of a marked map if I don't need that any more? If I want it to be blank again. Or I just have to throw it away and craft another one?

Kilarin

by Kilarin » Post

Glad you are enjoying the mod!
Martno wrote:is there a way to erase the content of a marked map if I don't need that any more?
Hmmm, I don't think so, but that is a very good ideal. I don't have time to patch it right now, but if you want to offer a pull request, I'd certainly take it.

poikilos
GitHub: Poikilos
In-game: Poikilos

by poikilos » Post

Kilarin wrote:Compass GPS version 2.7
Echo created a compass mod back in 2012: viewtopic.php?id=3785
PilzAdams made a modification of it, which I can not find the source to, I don't know how much of PilzAdams changes made it into the later versions of Echo's mod.
Here is the link to PilzAdam's fork of Echo's compass:
https://github.com/PilzAdam/MiniTest/tr ... ds/compass

Please run a diff between echo and PilzAdam compass to see any improvements or bugfixes. However, he reduced compass updates so make sure it is still often enough for updating inventory compass texture.

Merak

Re: [Mod] Compass GPS [compassgps] Error

by Merak » Post

Error when using with Minetest from current Git head after 0.4.14 .

ERROR[Main]: ServerError: Runtime error from mod 'compassgps' in callback environment_Step(): Attempt to access external file /usr/local/share/minetest/games/minetest_game/mods/sethome/homes with mod security on.
ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
ERROR[Main]:       [C]: in function 'open'
ERROR[Main]:       /home/fakeusername/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:909: in function 'read_spawns'
ERROR[Main]:       /home/fakeusername/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:997: in function </home/fakeusername/.minetest/mods/compassgps/init.lua:994>
ERROR[Main]:       /usr/local/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:412: in function </usr/local/share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:392>

Nathan.S
GitHub: NathanSalapat
IRC: NathanS21
In-game: NathanS21

by Nathan.S » Post

Merak you need to go to the settings tab in minetest, advanced settings, and turn mod security off.
I record Minetest videos, Mod reviews, Modding tutorials, and Lets plays.
Check out my website, and brand new Minetest Modding Course

Merak

by Merak » Post

Thank you. Instead, I was able to list compassgps specifically in the settings, and thus in minetest.conf.

secure.trusted_mods = compassgps