Previously called "yappy". Name change due large backwards compatibility break.
This mapgen is written in Lua, designed to offer a slightly different landscape than available in mgv6.
Old, some really old screenshots
- Trees: Apple, Pine and Oak
- Ores: Custom system replaced by the Lua API function (WIP)
- Caves: Empty or filled with lava
- Biomes: Desert, Grasslands and Arctic with overlapping, smaller biomes in between
- Water: Normal, Ice form or none, when too hot
- Mudflow: Makes cave entrances fancy
- 4x 2D-perlin noise: Used above -80m for terrain/mountain height, tree generation and temperature[/i]
- 1x 3D-perlin noise: Cave generation
Codes and textures: BSD 3-Clause
Pine tree from HeroOfTheWinds and paramat: WTFPL
Depends: default, flowers
Download: master *.zip | View source