solars

TK Ethan

IRC: MangoNinja
In-game: MangoNinja

Re: Athens (5th Century BC)

by TK Ethan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 20:36

This looks really cool!
Jesus Loves You!
My in game name is MangoNinja.Servers to find Me in -> MustTest. Lag World. And RedCat creative.

Phoenixflo44

In-game: Phoenixflo44

by Phoenixflo44 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 18:38

I like this thread. There is a lot of work behind. Keep it up.
You can't see it here. I'm doing everything wrong anyway. I'd rather make suicide than write with idiots

captpete

by captpete » Mon Oct 29, 2018 17:27

I've had to stop working on my worlds for awhile. I have had AMD (Age-related Macular Degeneration) for about 10 years now and recently had a bout, affecting my left eye, of the "wet" variety. This has drastically affected my sight in that eye - I can not see very well at all and the darkened area in the center is very large. I have had several needles in my eye to stop the progress and my last one was a month ago with my next scheduled for December. I have no depth perception and glasses can not correct for AMD so I got a larger monitor ("32") and am trying to work with that. My right eye is currently the dry version and the darkened area is basically a shadow so I can still see out of that one as long as I have very bright light.

The crux of the matter is that I am still working on the worlds but It will be slow going from now on. I have three current projects: Athens, Greece in the 5th Century BC; Posedonia/Paestum, SW Italy in the 3rd Century AD; and the Bastides (Planned Cities) of Dordogne\Lot-et-Garonne, France in the 13th Century AD. You can see one of the six bastides (preliminary) here: https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16794. Thanks for your support and patience.

dawgdoc

GitHub: dawgdoc

by dawgdoc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 20:19

I've greatly enjoyed following your builds and this news leave me sorry to hear this. Best wishes for you in your treatments.

Previous

Return to Maps