using

Farming Plus mod
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2787

Mesecons
http://mesecons.net/

Pipeworks
viewtopic.php?id=2155

and my little knowledge

I built an automatic banana tree machine where it plants a banana tree (you can use any tree) waits for it to grow then cuts it down and picks up all the banana's and saplings then sorts the wood,saplings and banana's into chest and plants the saplings again and the cycle continues it also shows you stats on how many times its planted a tree , how many banana's its harvested or how much wood has been collected , you can also stop/start the machine and clear the stats , if the sapling get to much for the deployer they go into a separate chest where you can take them out , this machine would be very useful for servers so instead of a tree farm it automatically provides wood and food for anyone without having to manually replant so i am thinking of making it into a .we file and making a mod to deploy it , I will share the map soon if anyones interested and please any other devs if you find any errors with my machines code or bugs I am all ears and any suggestions would be appreciated , hope this helps someone :)

a few screenshots

~Landrover110

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

Re: Automatic Banana machine!!

by ExeterDad » Post

I did not know I wanted one of these. Sweet!

P.S. You are one creative person.

Landrover110
In-game: Landrover

by Landrover110 » Post

Thanks, I will make a mod that auto deploys it so it's easy :) then send u the link

swapna31

by swapna31 » Post

Excellent thread..!!!