[Map/Game] Industrial Accident

slopsbucket

[Map/Game] Industrial Accident

by slopsbucket » Post

You have created an underground research station in order to find better ways of destroying the monsters that infest your mines. You are almost ready to bring the last of your equipment down when all of the lights go out.

Your research station has it’s own power supply but every where else it’s dark. You’re not that far below the ground, it shouldn’t be too hard to reach the surface. Should it?

Inspired by some of the other Escape games I’ve seen on this forum, and by getting lost in this amazing cave.
You don’t have a pickaxe and you have no way of making one, you have to escape the hard way. And there’s monsters out there.

Home has been set to the research lab so if you get lost you can just type "/home" to to start again.

Industrial Accident.zip ~22 Mb

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 4873173277

I’ve included a worldmods folder inside the world folder to make this run how it’s supposed to.

Cheers,

Andrew.
Attachments
screenshot_20180218_130214.jpg
screenshot_20180218_130214.jpg (171.35 KiB) Viewed 353 times
screenshot_20180218_130206.jpg
screenshot_20180218_130206.jpg (189.66 KiB) Viewed 353 times

solars

Re: [game] Industrial Accident

by solars » Post

The privilege /home is missing... ;)

I'am running now nearly one hour through caves. There are mega huge! :) Only ca. 100 torches left. :( And I found nothing to craft. Only Stone, Sandstone and Gravel... Should it this way, or do I something wrong?
My big Minetest map Karsthafen: English thread / German thread / Youtube / German webpage

slopsbucket

by slopsbucket » Post

Hi Solars,

I stuffed up the privileges, my apologies. I created it with a whole heap of privileges enabled then edited the "auth.txt" file afterwards to remove them. I'm sorry. I would suggest editing the "auth.txt" file in the world folder to make sure it has the following privileges in between all those numbers:

replace the bit near the end that says

:interact:

With

:interact,home,shout:

Once again my apologies. To everyone.

You've done nothing wrong, Without a pickaxe or timber there is almost nothing you can do except find a way out. You can harvest and replant wheat to make bread and recover health if necessary but that's about it.

There's many exits to that system, the closest it only 150 nodes from the start point, when testing I got out using less than 200 torches. The sand is there to help you escape, it's needed in some places.

It really is a big cave, I've explored to more than 1000 deep and I've come out more than a 1000 nodes to one side as well.

You can always use the same seed number to recreate it , it's not a very long number to type in.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Lord_Vlad

by Lord_Vlad » Post

Saddly the link is dead.