Heartland City (map)

electricwildflower

Heartland City (map)

by electricwildflower » Post

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3ohnoo2 ... tland_city

Heartland city is my first creation of a city map.

This city is focused around the Heartland central train station, a multi level and multi platform station. This station comprises underground and over ground stations and around 20 platforms altogether.

On one side of the station we have

Heartland hotel
Library/art gallery
Public toilets
Taxi company
Station cafe
Canal
Lake
Temple of Enki
Houses
Car park

To the other side of the station we currently have a work in progress Heartland apartments and more to follow.

We have two station platforms at the heartland central station that trains stop at regular intervals at the moment, There is a work in progress looped route which takes you to the famous heartland medieval castle, a train yard for fixing, repairing and shunting trains, a number of small stations on the way and back around to the main central hub (more routes to follow).

The route is being worked on so only two trains going either way and running and only one or two stations the trains stop.

We have a second route which is incomplete and no trains run at the moment, this route takes us to Eureka shopping centre and makes it's way round to a town called Chester. A number of stations on the way.

This is a work in progress and a lot of fun to build, the link is above and check back every so often for updates and screenshots :)

More photos below.

Last edited by electricwildflower on Fri Feb 26, 2021 09:32, edited 5 times in total.

electricwildflower

Re: Heartland City (map)

Lots of major updates since i first posted this, a complete train loop with running trains, a train yard, castle and various other updates. Ill keep posting as and when i update. And yes this is all done just by me :)

electricwildflower

Few more updates and photos :)

electricwildflower

The following updates have been added

Job Centre - For unemployed people looking for jobs and so on
Post Offices - Send, receive and so on for letters, parcels etc. Two of them on the map
Train signal box - For train signals, changing tracks and so on
Lake Waterfall - just looks good
Canal - More length
Mountain - my first small mountain creation with train tunnel and footpath up the mountain
4 track footbridge - Footbridge over 4 tracks

Some of the new items are a work in progress but it's progress non the less :)

electricwildflower

More updates :)

Luxury apartments - Added a couple of 20 story block of luxury apartments
Bus station - Have added a bus station in the town and another in the second town of Eureka which is being built
Scenery - Some scenery added around the rail tracks
Track - More length of overground rail

The town is slowly taking shape as i add stuff.

electricwildflower

Few more updates, it's been a while

started on a work in progress shopping centre, it has two main shopping centres, two floors both connected via a bridge and walk ways to the side connecting the side streets shops which are both two floors. In the centre of the shopping we have a canal which runs straight through, featuring a canal cafe.

We have the main train station, bus terminal and work in progress buildings around, the smaller one is going to be a public toilets. the other i'm unsure yet. Lots more will follow soon but i have uploaded the latest build. Check the link above to give it a run.

electricwildflower

Big updates to the map

Switched to a different texture which makes my map look much better and have added a lot of new things first starting with a town called Chester which has a number of buildings (work in progress), we have a large statue of Homer Simpson (crude i know) and i added a few Travelnet boxes so i can get around the map to specific locations quicker, ill add more as and when i continue.

Plenty of new buildings added, houses being constructed and loads of ideas to play with. It's been a few months of adding here and there around the map.

Feel free to download, use anything in my map and so on.