[VERY WIP][Horror map] SCP-1730 - What happened to Site-13?

Eris
IRC: definitelya Ovalo
In-game: Eris_still_crafts

[VERY WIP][Horror map] SCP-1730 - What happened to Site-13?

by Eris » Post

I'll be trying my hand at recreating the layout of SCP-1730, one of my favorite SCP entries.
The mod this map will be built on is Cellworld, to give the impression of an oscillating and unstable reality within the structure.

If you know of any interesting mods that could fit the theme, feel free to suggest them here. Thanks!
Attachments
bleed.jpg
bleed.jpg (87.81 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
warehouse.png
warehouse.png (96.97 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
Jump in the caac

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

Re: [VERY WIP][Horror map] SCP-1730 - What happened to Site-13?

by c56 » Post

techage has some cables that you could use to decorate (like maybe broken cables comming out of a wall also techage includes hazmat suits you could store in a building 2km (in minetest scale ) away to simulate the Provisional Site-23 quarantine main gate.(whateverthatisTM )
also maybe pre-fab redo
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

Eris
IRC: definitelya Ovalo
In-game: Eris_still_crafts

by Eris » Post

c56 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 17:52
techage has some cables that you could use to decorate (like maybe broken cables comming out of a wall also techage includes hazmat suits you could store in a building 2km (in minetest scale ) away to simulate the Provisional Site-23 quarantine main gate.(whateverthatisTM )
also maybe pre-fab redo
Sorry, I had notifications off for this.
Thanks for the suggestions, but this project is currently stalled, because the mod I wanted to base this on, Cellworld, doesn't support param2 in its structures yet. I'd either need to look into forking it (and I'm a complete noob at coding in general), or wait for the author to finish it.
Jump in the caac

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

Eris wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 07:20
c56 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 17:52
also maybe pre-fab redo
Sorry, I had notifications off for this.
Thanks for the suggestions, but this project is currently stalled, because the mod I wanted to base this on, Cellworld, doesn't support param2 in its structures yet. I'd either need to look into forking it (and I'm a complete noob at coding in general), or wait for the author to finish it.
ok
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

DJY 2nd Productions
In-game: GameMaker

by DJY 2nd Productions » Post

That's so cool! I actually made a scp map also! I am looking forward to your map! I might make a video on it!

Ps, i suggest techage stairways as a mod

DJY 2nd Productions
In-game: GameMaker

by DJY 2nd Productions » Post

That's so cool! I actually made a scp map also! I am looking forward to your map! I might make a video on it!

Ps, i suggest techage stairways as a mod