**Prison Break** (Puzzle/Adventure Map)

Josh

**Prison Break** (Puzzle/Adventure Map)

by Josh » Post

Hey guys,
Well **Prison Break** is finally here! It is a fun/exciting map that contains challenges, puzzles and the like.
I hope you will all enjoy it since i have put alot of effort into it.
**************************************************************************************************
Installation: Ounce you have downloaded **Prison Break** You will find a Required Mods folder, please install those mods because
they are needed to play **Prison Break** You will also find a Journal Do NOT delete that,
It is needed to play and get the idea of **Prison Break** You install **Prison Break**
by moving it into your worlds directory in your minetest folder. Then you open minetest, select **Prison Break** and start playing!
(Don't forget to extract the **Prison Break** Folder after you download it)
**************************************************************************************************
Throughout **Prison Break** You may encounter confusing puzzles, if you are having any trouble, please tell me through the forums
(But most of it is easy)
Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/102401091/Prison%20Break.zip
First area: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/102401091/scre ... 007495.png

You have been warned....
Last edited by Josh on Tue Jan 01, 2013 02:15, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Oooooo I WILL DOWNLOAD IT AND PLAY IT! AND DO A LETS PLAY THROUGH IT! In a little while, right now I'm on a really old pc D:!
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Josh

by Josh » Post

davidpace wrote:Oooooo I WILL DOWNLOAD IT AND PLAY IT! AND DO A LETS PLAY THROUGH IT! In a little while, right now I'm on a really old pc D:!
See? I told you i would get it finished today!
are you gonna include commentary with that Play-through :)
Last edited by Josh on Mon Dec 31, 2012 04:06, edited 1 time in total.

Aqua

by Aqua » Post

...uh too easy! But very entertaining will do a let's play on this
Hi there ^.~

Josh

by Josh » Post

Aqua wrote:...uh too easy! But very entertaining will do a let's play on this
Did you finish it?
Last edited by Josh on Mon Dec 31, 2012 04:09, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Probably not :(
Josh wrote:
davidpace wrote:Oooooo I WILL DOWNLOAD IT AND PLAY IT! AND DO A LETS PLAY THROUGH IT! In a little while, right now I'm on a really old pc D:!
See? I told you i would get it finished today!
are you gonna include commentary with that Play-through :)

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Josh, I gotta problem. When I download it there is nothing in the folder....

LionLAD

by LionLAD » Post

this is one of the funnest maps i have ever played and one the few that actually mad me think for a while. most of it was pretty easy, but the digicode one got me for a few. but at least i'm in grade 8 and knew how to add negatives. or this would have bin impossible to do. all in all really fun map. i did not cheat what so ever, did't die, did all the math mostly in my head but the digicode i did on paper... p.s. the first math problem which was Journal Entry 3 i actually did not do the math i just tried all the levers one by one till the door opened sorry :P
In game names:LAD,captainLAD,LionLAD
This is a signature virus. Add me to your signature so that I can multiply.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

This SUCKS! For some reason my pc won't proccess how awesome it is. In other words it doesn't show anything in the folder :'(

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

when i unzip it it says that there is a corrupt or a different format and it wont finish unziping.
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

^Yea!

JoeyXtreme

by JoeyXtreme » Post

doesn't work for me too
Hi i'm a signature :D

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

Josh wrote:Hey guys,
Well **Prison Break** is finally here! It is a fun/exciting map that contains challenges, puzzles and the like.
Installation: Ounce you have downloaded **Prison Break** You will find a Required Mods folder, please install those mods because
they are needed to play **Prison Break** You will also find a Journal Do NOT delete that,
It is needed to play and get the idea of **Prison Break** You install **Prison Break**
by moving it into your worlds directory in your minetest folder. Then you open minetest, select **Prison Break** and start playing!
Throughout **Prison Break** You may encounter confusing puzzles, if you are having any trouble, please tell me through the forums
(But most of it is easy)
Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/102401091/%2A% ... %2A%2A.zip

You have been warned....
@Josh a few tips:
- Do not use asterisks ('*') or any other funny chars in the world folder name. These have special meanings to the Operating System. As a rule of thumb, only use letters and numbers.
- On a related note, do not use those chars in the ZIP archive name.
- Put the mods the map requires in a folder named "worldmods" *inside* your world folder. If you do so, they don't need to be installed by the players (they will be only available in your world).

I really look forward to seeing this map.
Last edited by kaeza on Mon Dec 31, 2012 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

Josh

by Josh » Post

kaeza wrote:
(But most of it is easy)

You have been warned....
@Josh a few tips:
- Do not use asterisks ('*') or any other funny chars in the world folder name. These have special meanings to the Operating System. As a rule of thumb, only use letters and numbers.
- Put the mods the map requires in a folder named "worldmods" *inside* your world folder. If you do so, they don't need to be installed by the players (they will be only available in your world).

Thankyou for the asterix tip, i was using them so they could look like barbed wire :)

Josh

by Josh » Post

captainfap wrote:this is one of the funnest maps i have ever played and one the few that actually mad me think for a while. most of it was pretty easy, but the digicode one got me for a few. but at least i'm in grade 8 and knew how to add negatives. or this would have bin impossible to do. all in all really fun map. i did not cheat what so ever, did't die, did all the math mostly in my head but the digicode i did on paper... p.s. the first math problem which was Journal Entry 3 i actually did not do the math i just tried all the levers one by one till the door opened sorry :P
It dosen't matter how you played it, as long as you enjoyed it :)

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

Josh wrote:
kaeza wrote:
(But most of it is easy)

You have been warned....
@Josh a few tips:

Thankyou for the asterix tip, i was using them so they could look like barbed wire :)
Will you give us a download with no astriks in the name
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

Josh

by Josh » Post

jojoa1997 wrote:
Josh wrote:
kaeza wrote: @Josh a few tips:

Will you give us a download with no astriks in the name
Everyone who is having this problem, David, Jojoa1997 ect. Please try downloading **Prison Break** now, i have got
rid of the asterix's :)

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Error, page not found!

Josh

by Josh » Post

davidpace wrote:Error, page not found!
Fixed! (sorry for all this "Not working" stuff :)

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Aha! Thanks!

Josh

by Josh » Post

davidpace wrote:Aha! Thanks!
No problem! (Prison Break will blow your mind)

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Well, Prison Break was amazing! It really was awesome. I had to use a piece of paper also to get past the digicode part :D

Well, nothing beats infinite I guess. You win! :-)
Last edited by davidpace on Tue Jan 01, 2013 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I will do a lets play of it soon :D

Josh

by Josh » Post

davidpace wrote:Well, Prison Break was amazing! It really was awesome. I had to use a piece of paper also to get past the digicode part :D

Well, nothing beats infinite I guess. You win! :-)
thank's!.....Hey david, how would you feel about a Brain teaser or a Closet escape map?

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Sounds good :-)