BorisGrishenko's Luxury Survival Map

Post Reply
User avatar
BorisGrishenko
Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 06:11
Location: Battlehorn Castle, Cyrodiil

BorisGrishenko's Luxury Survival Map

by BorisGrishenko » Post

This map contains all the necessary items you need to survive in this map. Its pretty swell and the survival house is big. This is my first survival map. Enjoy the hell out of it, cause' its worth it.

World Mods:
-3D Furniture
-Animal ModPack 2.0.3 (you will love the ostrich!)
-beds (go ahead, skip the day to avoid zombies)
-clock_face(fun feature, adds time to manage)
-computer
-diamonds
-firearms (aids in surviving the map)
-food
-homedecor
-craft guide (so you won't have to search for crafting recipes)
-moreblocks
-sethome (in case you get lost!)
-Light Plus

Download Link(Updated):
http://ompldr.org/vaGMwNQ/Boris%20Grish ... rvival.zip

Edit: Due to the comments saying that it is better to make the map a zip. file, I updated the link
You can find the separate post in the Map Forum.
It is better to disable creative and enable damage.
Last edited by BorisGrishenko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm this guy at his home somewhere in a very hot place.
Currently working on houses based in real and virtual worlds.
Judge Minister Claude Frollo should be a Disney Prince.

User avatar
BZab
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:04
Location: Poland

by BZab » Post

Post them as images - [.img]LINK[./img] <w/o dots>
Or post another post with screenshots or youtube record

User avatar
jojoa1997
Member
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:11
Location: Earth

by jojoa1997 » Post

please add a .zip download and also put all the needed mods in the world file under a folder called worldmods. /survival_map/worldmods/blah blah bl....
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

User avatar
xavier108
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 06:05
IRC: Ezlif
Location: Black Mesa Facility
Contact:

by xavier108 » Post

jojoa1997 wrote:please add a .zip download and also put all the needed mods in the world file under a folder called worldmods. /survival_map/worldmods/blah blah bl....
All the mods needed are already in the folder named worldmods ._.
Ezlif :D

User avatar
jojoa1997
Member
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:11
Location: Earth

by jojoa1997 » Post

xavier108 wrote:
jojoa1997 wrote:please add a .zip download and also put all the needed mods in the world file under a folder called worldmods. /survival_map/worldmods/blah blah bl....
All the mods needed are already in the folder named worldmods ._.
ok sorry but i cant download .rar files so could you make a .zip one
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

User avatar
Adarqet
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 14:05
Location: Traveling with BorisGrishenko

by Adarqet » Post

Nice work Boris ill try it out.

User avatar
Adarqet
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 14:05
Location: Traveling with BorisGrishenko

by Adarqet » Post

jojoa1997 wrote:
xavier108 wrote:
jojoa1997 wrote:please add a .zip download and also put all the needed mods in the world file under a folder called worldmods. /survival_map/worldmods/blah blah bl....
All the mods needed are already in the folder named worldmods ._.
ok sorry but i cant download .rar files so could you make a .zip one
your right pls make it a zip file.

User avatar
Aqua
Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 09:11
Location: Sydney~Singapore
Contact:

by Aqua » Post

People prefer .zip but you can open .rar if you have 7zip(free) I think.
Hi there ^.~

User avatar
faraway
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 00:17

by faraway » Post

RAR is a nonfree format, so people limited to free software cannot open it.

Zip and 7z are both free formats, and in my experience, 7z compresses better. Of course, it depends on the data being compressed...

User avatar
BenAmaranth
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 15:14

by BenAmaranth » Post

faraway wrote:RAR is a nonfree format, so people limited to free software cannot open it.

Zip and 7z are both free formats, and in my experience, 7z compresses better. Of course, it depends on the data being compressed...
Winrar is free and 7zip I think can handle rar
Air (you hacker you!)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests