Steve Is Ready to Kick-Ass! (Statue)

User avatar
BorisGrishenko
Member
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 06:11
Location: Battlehorn Castle, Cyrodiil

Steve Is Ready to Kick-Ass! (Statue)

by BorisGrishenko » Thu Mar 21, 2013 13:36

I got bored and made a statue within the past hour. Its basically Steve w/ a 2-piece knight set. Its hollow inside so you can put whatever the hell you want to. Torch it. Blow it up. I don't mind. At-least appreciate it! (ooppss. gone too far, lol)
Anyways, here is the size:
Image
Download Link:
http://ompldr.org/vaHU1NQ/Statue.zip

Oh yeah, me and Adarqet will be leaving for Sinoloan by Tuesday so i'll miss ya guys!
Hi, I'm this guy at his home somewhere in a very hot place.
Currently working on houses based in real and virtual worlds.
Judge Minister Claude Frollo should be a Disney Prince.
 

User avatar
YoYoBuddy
Member
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 00:49
Location: New York City

by YoYoBuddy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 14:13

I've built a better Steve, I can share a screenshot sometime if you want!
“People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a
person, he can't be fixed."

-Rick Riordan
 

User avatar
BorisGrishenko
Member
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 06:11
Location: Battlehorn Castle, Cyrodiil

by BorisGrishenko » Thu Mar 21, 2013 14:16

Go ahead. I don't mind.
YoYoBuddy wrote:I've built a better Steve, I can share a screenshot sometime if you want!
Hi, I'm this guy at his home somewhere in a very hot place.
Currently working on houses based in real and virtual worlds.
Judge Minister Claude Frollo should be a Disney Prince.
 

User avatar
Pokemon122
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 14:59
Location: earth,canada

by Pokemon122 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 14:30

BorisGrishenko wrote:I got bored and made a statue within the past hour. Its basically Steve w/ a 2-piece knight set. Its hollow inside so you can put whatever the hell you want to. Torch it. Blow it up. I don't mind. At-least appreciate it! (ooppss. gone too far, lol)
Anyways, here is the size:
Image
Download Link:
http://ompldr.org/vaHU1NQ/Statue.zip

Oh yeah, me and Adarqet will be leaving for Sinoloan by Tuesday so i'll miss ya guys!


can you paste this on another world with world edit?
can someone make a pokemon mod plz? i'v never made a mod so i cant make one right know :(
 

User avatar
BorisGrishenko
Member
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 06:11
Location: Battlehorn Castle, Cyrodiil

by BorisGrishenko » Thu Mar 21, 2013 14:40

Sorry brah. I can't use world edit. I suck at it.
Pokemon122 wrote:
BorisGrishenko wrote:I got bored and made a statue within the past hour. Its basically Steve w/ a 2-piece knight set. Its hollow inside so you can put whatever the hell you want to. Torch it. Blow it up. I don't mind. At-least appreciate it! (ooppss. gone too far, lol)
Anyways, here is the size:
Image
Download Link:
http://ompldr.org/vaHU1NQ/Statue.zip

Oh yeah, me and Adarqet will be leaving for Sinoloan by Tuesday so i'll miss ya guys!


can you paste this on another world with world edit?
Hi, I'm this guy at his home somewhere in a very hot place.
Currently working on houses based in real and virtual worlds.
Judge Minister Claude Frollo should be a Disney Prince.
 

User avatar
Pokemon122
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 14:59
Location: earth,canada

by Pokemon122 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 14:46

it works but i dont spawn next to the statue you have to find it
can someone make a pokemon mod plz? i'v never made a mod so i cant make one right know :(
 

User avatar
kaeza
Moderator
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 05:00
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Thu Mar 21, 2013 21:03

BorisGrishenko wrote:Sorry brah. I can't use world edit. I suck at it.

Nice. Can you make MT 3D player?
About WorldEdit:
- Give yourself fast & fly privileges (which I assume you already have).
- Try to imagine a box surrounding everything in the statue.
- Go to one corner of the box and type "//pos1"
- Go to the opposite corner of the box, and type "//pos2"
- Type "//save statue" to save to a file on your disk.
- Go to <minetest>/worlds/<yourworld>/schems/ and you will see a "statue.we" file. Upload it somewhere.
- Paste Link here.
- ???
- Profit :)
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal
 

User avatar
Adarqet
Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 14:05
Location: Traveling with BorisGrishenko

by Adarqet » Mon Mar 25, 2013 13:47

BorisGrishenko wrote:I got bored and made a statue within the past hour. Its basically Steve w/ a 2-piece knight set. Its hollow inside so you can put whatever the hell you want to. Torch it. Blow it up. I don't mind. At-least appreciate it! (ooppss. gone too far, lol)
Anyways, here is the size:
Image
Download Link:
http://ompldr.org/vaHU1NQ/Statue.zip

Oh yeah, me and Adarqet will be leaving for Sinoloan by Tuesday so i'll miss ya guys!
We will only be gone for 3 or 4 days. And not Tuesday Thursday.
 

lenkman1
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 20:20

by lenkman1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 00:43

you can't down lode it :(
 

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
Location: Germany
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 05:26

lenkman1 wrote:you can't down lode it :(

omploader.org is offline
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
 

Secret_Guy_3
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 00:10

by Secret_Guy_3 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 03:14

Pokemon122 wrote:it works but i dont spawn next to the statue you have to find it

Its a bit far from the spawn point.
Map Maker and other stuff.
 

User avatar
Hybrid Dog
Member
 
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46

by Hybrid Dog » Wed Feb 05, 2014 17:08

[url]please upload it again[/url]

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪
 


Return to Maps



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest